The 2015 NFL Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

alpha

Re: The 2015 NFL Thread

Post by alpha »

Just stop with the hyperbole. I like the hire let's not get carried away.

DLG

Post by DLG »

at the end of the day, kap is still dumb as a brick and can't read defense for shit.

alpha

Post by alpha »

Chips offense is like one read tho. A really great fit for crapper

Dusty Fingers

Post by Dusty Fingers »

DLG wrote:was talking about my prediction up top, jackson to NY, mcadoo to phili.

proverbial whiff, as in swing and a miss.

you ok bro?
I know what you were talking about.

I was just curious why you used the term whiffed as I usually only hear ex baseball players or poker players use it. Cheers matey :cheers:
And if you're yelling out YOLO, I'm calling you a homo...

ric

Post by ric »

kelly to 49 is sweet. also means sea is going to see more of that shit which means ILL get to see hear and talk more about that shit (ill keep low profile on the :phila: though. just do those spoiler posts)

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

I just don't see how you guys think Kap is that good to begin with. He had a spark and now he is just garbage. That whole team is.

alpha

Post by alpha »

Pretty sure everyone is down on crapper Nick.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

I mean like how Chip will suddenly make him into a Russell Wilson or something. Kap is Kap. Tebow was Tebow.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Philaflava wrote:I mean like how Chip will suddenly make him into a Russell Wilson or something. Kap is Kap. Tebow was Tebow.
Kap is presumably a great fit for chips offense. If you want further details, PM silly kid. :cas:
Last edited by GUCCI CONDOMS on Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dusty Fingers

Post by Dusty Fingers »

lol said it the second they moved from Alex Smith to Kap... literally the only thing I can argue firing Jim for... if Jim made the personnel decision to get rid of Alex for Crapperdick... he is so bad... never liked him... the league is for pocket passers only... it will always be... the flash in the pan mobile quarterbacks are cool... if you can't drop back and sling the ball you're not a winning quarterback in the NFL... point blank period... dot dot dot

Dusty Fingers

Post by Dusty Fingers »

lol said it the second they moved from Alex Smith to Kap... literally the only thing I can argue firing Jim for... if Jim made the personnel decision to get rid of Alex for Crapperdick... he is so bad... never liked him... the league is for pocket passers only... it will always be... the flash in the pan mobile quarterbacks are cool... if you can't drop back and sling the ball you're not a winning quarterback in the NFL... point blank period... dot dot dot

alpha

Post by alpha »

Russell Wilson called, he said go use a parking brake nigga.

Dusty Fingers

Post by Dusty Fingers »

Russell Wilson can throw the ball... beside the fact he is not the winning entity on his team... he has one of the best power backs in years on his team... an OUTSTANDING defense, both in the secondary and the line... he is the black trent dilfor... I do believe he has intangible qualities... but just because a player can scramble if need be doesn't make him a run first QB... he is in his purest form a clock manager that can evade and sling if need be... kap is a loser... on all sides of the ball... Russell puts up some of the ugliest numbers possible and they find a way to win because defense wins championships... they literally coughed up a championship... they have one of the worst coaches in NFL championship history... they win despite these factors... Russell is cool but alex smith could quarterback that team to the superbowl... not as much this year but the last 2-3 years no question... if you view Russell as a run first quarterback you're missing a huge portion of his resume... the majority of it

ric

Post by ric »

Jesus. Russell is not even the same kind of player. dilfer is more Schaub than R.Wilson.

kaepernick is probably fine. what the fuck are you guys talking about? you're all leaning way too far that the players are who they are despite their coaching situation the 49 had the worst coaching situation I've ever seen last year. fucking Jim tomsula resurrecting Eric mangini I mean give me a fucking break. harbaugh 49 had one bad year and that's probably due to sabotage by the jed Yorks and Jimmy Tom's of the world.

now I do think kaepernick is in a terrible contract situation and I do believe it will or has affected his ability to perform. they may not keep kaepernick but it won't be because he just turned shitty all of the sudden

Dusty Fingers

Post by Dusty Fingers »

i'm not really comparing them stylistically, just what they had at their disposal and why they won chips... stylistically they are nothing alike... but they were both equally dependant on their team and were not the reason they won a championship... as for the niners... if alex smith played that super bowl against the ravens they win the championship... period... that was one of the most retarded personnel changes in nfl history... they were jamming the ball down opposing defenses (and offenses at times) throats... smith/jimmy turned that franchise around together, with an extra stout P willy and frank gore and a rejuvenated underappreciated Vernon davis ... that team was fucking awesome... to change that formula was so assanine... it's mindblowing... I respect jim more than almost anybody currently coaching not named bill or nick... but yeah if he decided that change, it was macabre and marose to say the least

also to tackle the ass end of your post... tomsula is a genius coordinator and a great football mind... kap is a trash quarterback that had 1-2 good years benefiting from a terrific coaching staff, stout defense and true power back... unfortunately the 2016 nfl is a quarterback first league... it's an uphill battle without a genuine pocket passer handy and kap is garbage buddy

and I will also go out on a limb here... you can ban me if kap ever makes it to another super bowl... straight up lifetime ban... no more dusty

just to continue because I like beating a dead horse... alex smith went through 7 OCs the first 7 years of his career... and finally found his groove with jim and that coaching staff... which jim being a quarterback at Michigan was the focal point of... and alex proved himself... so for you to talk about coaching staffs... thinking kap should be leaning on tomsula to not be the biggest garbage pail in the nfl last year is pretty absurd... alex smith got the rawest of deals... and then got replaced... on the cusp...

the fact is the niners panicked firing jim... harbaugh... tomsula... you pick... either way they're looking like the browns right now

alpha

Post by alpha »

Dusty Fingers wrote:Russell Wilson can throw the ball... beside the fact he is not the winning entity on his team... he has one of the best power backs in years on his team... an OUTSTANDING defense, both in the secondary and the line... he is the black trent dilfor... I do believe he has intangible qualities... but just because a player can scramble if need be doesn't make him a run first QB... he is in his purest form a clock manager that can evade and sling if need be... kap is a loser... on all sides of the ball... Russell puts up some of the ugliest numbers possible and they find a way to win because defense wins championships... they literally coughed up a championship... they have one of the worst coaches in NFL championship history... they win despite these factors... Russell is cool but alex smith could quarterback that team to the superbowl... not as much this year but the last 2-3 years no question... if you view Russell as a run first quarterback you're missing a huge portion of his resume... the majority of it
You have to be trolling. There's no way anyone could have opinions this awful. Carrol is far from an awful coach. And Alex smith is an above average game manager.

Dusty Fingers

Post by Dusty Fingers »

pete carrol is a good motivator... thus good in college... he is a horrible coach/x and o's guy and the decision to not run the ball was the single worst decision in pro sports history... no opinions involved

ric

Post by ric »

alpha wrote: You have to be trolling. There's no way anyone could have opinions this awful. Carrol is far from an awful coach. And Alex smith is an above average game manager.
:copy: :copy: :copy:

lulz that alex Smith means anything to anybody. good fit for Andy Reid because Andy reid rarely require his qbs to throw beyond 10 yds. fucking brilliant handing the ball off to Jamaal Charles and throwing screens and slants all day. Tarvaris Jackson took the Seahawks to the playoffs handing the ball off to marshawn Lynch who prior to being in seattle was such a great power back the bills had him splitting time with Fred Jackson. Pete Carroll is such a bad coach when his coordinators leave for head coaching jobs his defense gets better. kaepernick is such a bad qb he leads a team of savvy veterans to championship level games in two straight years hist first three years in the game. but tomsula is so brilliant that the very moment he enters the head coach position half the team retires or demands trades including the gawd vernon Davis (who catches what 20 passes this year?). hall of famers Patrick Willis and Justin Smith immediately retire. fucking Chris borland a 2nd year player retires. tomsula comes out swinging in the first game of the season and by the third the 49ers are the worst scoring team in the league but it's all kaepernicks fault

if this isn't trolling I don't know what is
Last edited by ric on Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alpha

Post by alpha »

Yeah I'm not even responding anymore. Trolling or not, ain't worth my time. Titans are gonna ruin mariota before he even develops. Mularkey??? Give me a break, they'd be better off brining in Charlie Weiss lol

ric

Post by ric »

@alpha
seriously. Weiss would be a significant upgrade

ric

Post by ric »

Carson gonna palmer

ric

Post by ric »

phi signs Andy reids oc from kc HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HahahahHAHAHAHA
fire the guy then hire his protégé after the actually good coach you hired to change the game does and then you fire him after one bad season despite sticking with Andy Reid for years of mediocrity

ric

Post by ric »

stfu janis

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

In b4 An-Also.

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

an-also

Post by an-also »

Jayou Ayen wrote:In b4 An-Also.

Bro...I don't even know...

We better not lose this game after all of this..AHHHGshgdkga;sl

an-also

Post by an-also »

sigh...

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

an-also wrote:
Jayou Ayen wrote:In b4 An-Also.

Bro...I don't even know...

We better not lose this game after all of this..AHHHGshgdkga;sl

we can all hold each other, bros

#HMB

Hey, by the way who's Curt?

alpha

Post by alpha »

why she crying at 4-0 tho? that game was over before Brazil took the pitch.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

this motherfucker Larrrrrrrryyy tho.

alpha

Post by alpha »

already looking forward to the NFC champ game. and then the NFL somehow gifting NE another championship in the super bowl.