The 2015 NFL Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

GUCCI CONDOMS

Re: The 2015 NFL Thread

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

alpha wrote:Save your excuses for later btw
What are your excuses for this performance by the iggles tho?

Romo will be back in 6 weeks. The east aint shit, dallas will still take the division. You can take that to the bank, bro.

an-also

Post by an-also »

Why am I watching this game??!

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote:

Romo will be back in 6 weeks. The east aint shit, dallas will still take the division. You can take that to the bank, bro.

Easily one of the worst games I've ever witnessed in Eagle history. No excuses, their offense was beyond bad. All that said, would you rather the W today or Romo for the 8+ weeks he'll be out? This is the same injury he had in '10 and was gone for the season.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Philaflava wrote:

Easily one of the worst games I've ever witnessed in Eagle history. No excuses, their offense was beyond bad. All that said, would you rather the W today or Romo for the 8+ weeks he'll be out? This is the same injury he had in '10 and was gone for the season.
Romo wasn't out for the season in '10, he was out 10 weeks. They are saying 6-8 weeks for this injury. The good thing about it is it happened so early in the season. Of course I'd rather the loss than the romo injury, but at the same time there's a silver lining in just how bad the eagles look right now. This was predicted to be a 2 horse race for the east between dallas and eagles, and I'm not scared of the eagles at all. Even with the romo injury, at the moment it seems the east is so bad that it's reasonable to still predict dallas to finish first in the division.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

The reality is that the East is a weak division that will merely produce a division winner that will go one and done in the playoffs.
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

capable_keL wrote:The reality is that the East is a weak division that will merely produce a division winner that will go one and done in the playoffs.
Not really tho, because romo will be back for the playoffs.

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

One word to capture the man's essence:
Danger.

PEACE

an-also

Post by an-also »

Nothing will erase last years NFC championship debacle out of my memory but glad to finally beat these clowns tonight.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

loving Godgers dig at Russell about how god was on the side of the Packers tonight
:lol:

ric

Post by ric »

re eagles
bradford has to figure it out. i dont think he buys in to be honest. ill watch the game soon but its gonna take some time for bradford and co to figure it out. again i mean i cant stress enough how foolish i think chip is being by not using a legit running qb

re titans
browns defense probably played man-free the whole time which can be tough for the spread shit and its something whisenhunt is gonna have to figure out how he wants to deal with it

re gb/sea
havent seen the game yet but that oline is even worse than last year which is motherfucking laughably retarded

wheels

Post by wheels »

The Eagles offensive line is really bad, I don't think you can put it on Bradford. Murray's problems are mostly due to runs getting blown up in the backfield, at least from what I've seen.

ric

Post by ric »

@wheels
it looks to me like that could the case but it also looks like defenses are anticipating their runs and beating everybody to the point of attack

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Chip Kelly created this dumpster fire when he thought he was smarter than everyone else and made his QB decision based off college play. Nick Foles is a superior NFL QB. Bradford is terrible and letting McCoy walk away is a fire-able offense

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

I don't think you can make excuses for Bradford at this point. Yea the oline is terrible and he's learning a new offensive system, but the guy looks like a deer in the headlights out there. No matter what the circumstances are, he's just flat out not playing at a level that is acceptable to be a NFL starting quarterback.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

capable_keL wrote:Chip Kelly created this dumpster fire when he thought he was smarter than everyone else and made his QB decision based off college play. Nick Foles is a superior NFL QB. Bradford is terrible and letting McCoy walk away is a fire-able offense
Letting d jax and maclin walk away was horrible as well. Also, he has absolute power in philly and still couldn't get a trade done with the titans to draft for mariotta. There's a consistent string of failures that are piling up for Chip.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

capable_keL wrote:loving Godgers dig at Russell about how god was on the side of the Packers tonight
Classic shit

Peace to Godgers

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Back to Chip Kelly: Running D. Murray out of the shotgun is arrogant. Shape your scheme to the talent you have; not the other way around

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote: Letting d jax and maclin walk away was horrible as well. Also, he has absolute power in philly and still couldn't get a trade done with the titans to draft for mariotta. There's a consistent string of failures that are piling up for Chip.
Desean didn't walk. he fucked up and forced himself out: know that shit. Maclin went to his mentor Andy Reid. None of those moves had to do with Chip Kelly. I was talking about the moves made under Chip. I'm not a fan, but it's week 2.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

capable_keL wrote:
Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote: Letting d jax and maclin walk away was horrible as well. Also, he has absolute power in philly and still couldn't get a trade done with the titans to draft for mariotta. There's a consistent string of failures that are piling up for Chip.
Desean didn't walk. he fucked up and forced himself out: know that shit. Maclin went to his mentor Andy Reid. None of those moves had to do with Chip Kelly. I was talking about the moves made under Chip. I'm not a fan, but it's week 2.
How did desean fuck up? Don't tell me you're gonna bring up that dumb gang affiliated scandal. Iggles made no attempt to resign maclin after he had a great year last year as per Chip's direction. Again, Chip has absolute power in philly, both their successes and their failures fall on his head.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Chip Kelly is a shit coach with a dope system. Always been that way.

Joe Pesci

Post by Joe Pesci »

Jets defense got me like :face:

ric

Post by ric »

in re chip
well for what it's worth they're not running that sweet option shit with Bradford. it's all either presnap shit or air raid concepts to cater to Bradfords strengths and knowledge. Sanchez is a better fit for the regular system. it's the same problem they had last year just like it's the same problem Oregon has been having for years: how are they gonna pass the ball if they're not gonna run that pass option shit?

and what's weird is that both chip and Oregon are like obsessed with passing the ball. they can't just stay within their identity and grow accordingly. that's not necessarily bad coaching but that's a road that nobody wants to go down but the issue is will they even recognize the indicators saying hey you don't want to go down this road. it's bad architecture sure.

but the thing is is that if I'm right its a terrible organizational decision because I don't see anybody on staff who's a true bonafide air raid practitioner

in re Murray McCoy Bradford Foles
foles and Bradford interchangeable in my opinion.
McCoy was losing yards last year because he was trying to jump gaps to gamble and either get +20 or -1 rather than just hit the space in front of him for 5+
on top of that by stealing Murray he takes a good player away from his division rival. I mean tell me that Dallas doesn't miss Murray right now. lulz.

in re the current Philly situation
the defenses they've faced so far have decided to just blitz the shit out of them. they don't really have an answer for it. I saw Dallas play man-free where you send enough guys to get one through and most everybody else plays man. it's causing problems for the eagles. whoever said Bradford sucked isn't too far off. the guy has started like 5 games in 3 years. it shows. he misses wide open guys and misses on his timing all the time.

DLG

Post by DLG »

Bradford just looks scared as fuck to take anything resembling a hit.

you can't play QB that shook.

DLG

Post by DLG »

capable_keL wrote:loving Godgers dig at Russell about how god was on the side of the Packers tonight
Classic shit

Peace to Godgers
Godgers is playing at a ridiculous level, it's pretty incredible to watch. Dude should realistically earn like 5 mil more than any other QB a year.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Not going to lie, didn't pay attention to the Jets at all preseason or week one, and came away from last night impressed.

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

Keep in mind the Colts were missing their top 4 corners the entire 2nd half. B Marsh wasn't doing shit until Vontae got concussed.

The Colts offense looked like shit, but Moncrief's continued great play is a good sign, they'll settle in (especially if they realize 81 is done and keep him off the field as much as possible).

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Andrew needs to leave the Colts. As I was watching last night I kept thinking how scary the Jets would be if they had Luck as QB.

an-also

Post by an-also »

RE: colts

a)They play in a shit division. They can play like shit and still win that division. They'll probably go 5-1 vs the division at the worst imo

b) Luck does have a tendency to throw a lot of int's. Part his fault but part also, they have no running game and his O-Line is a mess.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

siLLy KiD wrote:Hooooo shit! Look whos got the best fucking RB in te league rynow!
this gem can't get lost. how many fumbles did he have? :lol: