The 2015-16 NBA Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Re: The 2015-16 NBA Thread

Post by capable_keL »

I know how you feel. Minnesota is currently the 2 seed

#paceofplay
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

alpha

Post by alpha »

But number one in our hearts at the end of the season, and out of the playoffs in the standings.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

the wolves are out of the playoffs before Christmas. End of the season?

drobizhek

Post by drobizhek »

Good morning LaMarcus glad you could join us.

CarlosDelgothoes

Post by CarlosDelgothoes »

how them 'Houston to get most reg season wins' predictions panning out? Or that Steph Curry was gonna struggle this year HOT TAKEZ?

lol@Harden being the one struggling because he got gassed off beating the Clippers and winning the fake MVP.

alpha

Post by alpha »

Dubs up 35 on the Grizz midway through the 3rd. 52-16 run.
@Carlos Harden heard you bro. Still a shitty shooting night tho.

alpha

Post by alpha »

84-42 :joeybats:

djjeffresh

Post by djjeffresh »

found a guy who uploads all Inside the NBA pregame, halftime and post game shows to youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUUpXh ... ibfW0g9Jhw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CarlosDelgothoes

raps 82-0 book it

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

The Zinger is out there schooling Love.

CarlosDelgothoes

in a game where he was flopping and whining about every call, this was a beautiful way to lose...

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

I knew Vogel was a good enough coach to be able to adapt to the 'cers new personel.

Looked rocky at first, but it's all happening now- http://8points9seconds.com/2015/11/06/i ... on-steals/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Straight up drooling over those PG defensive highlights, once they take the minutes cap off Myles Turner this team will really be able to spread it's wings.

boianski

Post by boianski »

Did anyone just see what Detroit did to Portland in Q4?

unbelievable dickhead

Post by unbelievable dickhead »

:fail: you can paste that post back in kel

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

unbelievable dickhead wrote::fail: you can paste that post back in kel
I'm way to overstimulated to talk about hoops like an adult

Wiggins and Towns are so fucking good.

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

74 more

PEACE

CarlosDelgothoes

the Rockets just lost to the Nets so Harden gotta give that fake MVP trophy back now.

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

CarlosDelgothoes wrote:the Rockets just lost to the Nets so Harden gotta give that fake MVP trophy back now.

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

djjeffresh

Post by djjeffresh »

an-also

Post by an-also »

After Sacramento was hammered at home by San Antonio Monday night, the Kings’ star, DeMarcus Cousins, stormed into the locker room and cursed out head coach George Karl with a torrent of obscenities, a person close to the situation told The Big Lead.

After Cousins unleashed the F-bombs on Karl, all the head coach – who publicly feuded with the Kings best player last summer – could do was walk away, a source tells The Big Lead. Afterward, Cousins felt some remorse for his actions, asking a couple of teammates if he came down too hard on the coach. They calmly told him, “you can’t scream and curse like that at your coach in front of everyone.”

The day after the San Antonio loss, the players had a well-publicized players-only meeting. What hasn’t been reported is that after the players spoke, Sacramento general manager Vlade Divac and assistant GM Mike Bratz talked to the players and Divac asked the team, “We don’t know what to do with George [Karl], do you think we should fire him?”

The players, a person close to the situation said, were shocked and didn’t know how to respond. Stunned speechless and lacking a leader, the Kings then trotted out Omri Casspi and Caron Butler to meet the media.
Casspi played for the team a few years ago, but was in Houston last season and just re-signed with Sacramento less than two months ago. Butler was signed in the offseason.

The Kings are 1-7 and once again going nowhere in the West.

The entire Sacramento locker room is frustrated. During the players-only meeting, the team’s 2013 lottery pick, Ben McLemore, spoke up. He said he was frustrated with his role, and he didn’t even know what his role was. Teammates responded: “Your role is to make 3-pointers and defend. That’s everyone’s role on this team except DeMarcus and Rajon.”

Vivek Ranadive Kings

Karl signed a 4-year, $15 million contract in February, but it’s unclear if he’ll even make it to Thanksgiving as the team’s head coach. First-year GM Vlade Divac – who had a woeful summer where he repeatedly made knee-jerk blunders in free agency – needs the team to win this season, and he’s desperately trying to make that happen because he knows the team’s publicity-craving owner, Vivek Ranadive, wants to make another run at Kentucky coach John Calipari in 2016. And Calipari wouldn’t just be coming to coach – he’d have front office power, too.

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

72 more

PEACE

binary

Post by binary »

fucking Curry.

I will say that the Wolves are gonna have a sweet squad when Rubio gets back; it will be perfect roster for a pg like him. I don't know if Sam Mitchell is the guy though.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

George Hill's hair has got to go. It's so bad it's insulting the NBA brand

my god :roper:

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

binary wrote:fucking Curry.

I will say that the Wolves are gonna have a sweet squad when Rubio gets back; it will be perfect roster for a pg like him. I don't know if Sam Mitchell is the guy though.
it's funny how things change. I remember when Mullen's jersey was being retired and the entire golden state fanbase boo'd the entire night because monta ellis was traded. they had to send guys out to talk to the crowd and urge them to have some class. it was Mullen for fuck's sake.

the warior's had a normal formula last night: play a team with their star PG injured.

binary

Post by binary »

capable_keL wrote:

it's funny how things change. I remember when Mullen's jersey was being retired and the entire golden state fanbase boo'd the entire night because monta ellis was traded. they had to send guys out to talk to the crowd and urge them to have some class. it was Mullen for fuck's sake.

the warior's had a normal formula last night: play a team with their star PG injured.

Eh, sure buddy. The entire fanbase didn't boo the owner; those were just the dumb idiots who thought Monta was dope. Monta was a ball-stopping retard, and a lot of GS fans were happy to see him go. And it's "Mullin" for fuck's sake.

alpha

Post by alpha »

capable_keL wrote:

:fail: keep making excuses.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

binary wrote:
capable_keL wrote:

Eh, sure buddy. The entire fanbase didn't boo the owner; those were just the dumb idiots who thought Monta was dope. Monta was a ball-stopping retard, and a lot of GS fans were happy to see him go. And it's "Mullin" for fuck's sake.
Revisionist history. There were fans on this board who were devastated Monta was traded. I was watching when Mullin was being honored and the entire ceremony was stopped because the entire stadium was booing. They had to send guys out to plea with classless fans to stop booing. Now, Monta is a retard?

It's funny how selective memory works, I guess. :wicked:

binary

Post by binary »

capable_keL wrote:
binary wrote:
capable_keL wrote:

Revisionist history. There were fans on this board who were devastated Monta was traded. I was watching when Mullin was being honored and the entire ceremony was stopped because the entire stadium was booing. They had to send guys out to plea with classless fans to stop booing. Now, Monta is a retard?

It's funny how selective memory works, I guess. :wicked:
Go to any Warriors forum, and even go back to my posts about Monta on here...Monta was an imbecile, and plenty of smart GSW fans knew that. The masses of any fanbase are going to be largely dumb, but smart fans knew what was up.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Fair enough. Imbeicle might be a little harsh, he was a very productive player

binary

Post by binary »

capable_keL wrote:Fair enough. Imbeicle might be a little harsh, he was a very productive player
The guy basically said it wasn't gonna work with him and Steph on the same day Steph was drafted..he was an idiot.