Philaflava Football Keeper League 2017

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Re: Philaflava Football Keeper League 2017

Post by Philaflava »

lol

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

siLLy KiD wrote:yo son for srsly tho. FUCK THE FUCKING HOUSTON TEXANS IN THEIR WORTHLESS FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT ASS SHITS FOR REAL. COMPLETE FUCKING GARBAGE. FUCK. OFF.
Conceptionally, you had a decent matchup going against a 3rd string QB, however.....no defense facing NE should ever be started. You chose poorly
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

Conceptionally isn't even a word, but even so - I still won. Miraculously. Who is Kevin's Fucking Team anyways? Sorry Freeman shit down your throat tonight =\

Secondly - Houston is a top 5 defense again a THIRD STRING ROOKIE QB? Please. That was a totally fine move. ASIIIIIIDE from the garbage defensive performance tho - Hopkins and Miller putting up a combined score of less than 20 is also compete trash. So I still stand by my original statement - FUCK THE FUCKING TEXANS! In other news - I need a QB. And since Jeremy Hill had a stellar week, I feel like a decent trade can be made here I'm also throwing my entire team on the block. Also - who in the fuck plays leagues with a QB option for the flex? lol. I'm not going to completely complain because I totally slept on the draft and could have very easily checked all the scoring/line-up settings, but still curious if that is a weird option. Every league I've ever been in has always been a wr/rb/te flex option. But mainly complaining because every single fucking QB in the NFL is drafted in this league and I'm stuck with Blaine Yo-Gabbert-Gabbert and Jay Cutler and I very much want to cry. :owens:

Dwight Strawberry

Post by Dwight Strawberry »

siLLy KiD wrote:Conceptionally isn't even a word, but even so - I still won. Miraculously. Who is Kevin's Fucking Team anyways? Sorry Freeman shit down your throat tonight =\

Secondly - Houston is a top 5 defense again a THIRD STRING ROOKIE QB? Please. That was a totally fine move. ASIIIIIIDE from the garbage defensive performance tho - Hopkins and Miller putting up a combined score of less than 20 is also compete trash. So I still stand by my original statement - FUCK THE FUCKING TEXANS! In other news - I need a QB. And since Jeremy Hill had a stellar week, I feel like a decent trade can be made here I'm also throwing my entire team on the block. Also - who in the fuck plays leagues with a QB option for the flex? lol. I'm not going to completely complain because I totally slept on the draft and could have very easily checked all the scoring/line-up settings, but still curious if that is a weird option. Every league I've ever been in has always been a wr/rb/te flex option. But mainly complaining because every single fucking QB in the NFL is drafted in this league and I'm stuck with Blaine Yo-Gabbert-Gabbert and Jay Cutler and I very much want to cry. :owens:
I'm Kevin's Fucking Team. Nice win. Thought for sure I had this shit after the Thursday Night game. CJ Andersoan and Delanie Walker did me no favors.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

3-0, like the Eagles. So now I expect to shit the bed.

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

Someone give me a qb or im leaving the country and never paying my league dues :megaman:

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

You're fitting into the league perfectly
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

:copy: :rofl:

But seriously. Pay up folks.