NFL Draft & Offseason

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

NFL Draft & Offseason

Post by capable_keL »

Hey, by the way who's Curt?

alpha

Re: NFL Draft & Offseason

Post by alpha »

Trubinsky will be a bust

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

According to Michael Silver of the NFL Network, the veteran running back has agreed to a new contract with the Raiders, which sets the stage for him to be traded from the Seahawks.

ric

Post by ric »

Word. beast mode as raider is delicious

DLG

Post by DLG »

damn yo

http://abcnews.go.com/US/patriots-footb ... d=46882010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

RIP Aaron hernandez

alpha

Post by alpha »

Fuck that piece of shit coward.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Does anyone actually believe he committed suicide?

Dude got kilt. He wanted that life tho

djjeffresh

Post by djjeffresh »

i believe he committed suicide

ric

Post by ric »

hernz could've been on that team and the team before. they'd prolly be even better with hernz. hernz has crazy amounts of talent and he threw it away in spectacular fashion

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

djjeffresh wrote:i believe he committed suicide
Considering the recent news I'm inclined to agree

alpha

Post by alpha »

Beast mode!

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

:cheers:

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

yes lawd

Gregg Popabitch

Post by Gregg Popabitch »

hoping the giants select one of the top 3 TEs.

DLG

Post by DLG »

great pick. If people are saying he's a carbon copy of Jordan Reed, I'll take that all day.

DLG

Post by DLG »

what the hell are the bears doing tho

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

DLG wrote:great pick. If people are saying he's a carbon copy of Jordan Reed, I'll take that all day.
Engram can't block at all, and gmen's O line is still terrible

alpha

Post by alpha »

Dude looks way too small for Te

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

philly football fans are a very special group of people. They even booed the one legged girl

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

Chris Ballard is the real MVP...Colts are certainly trending in the right direction.

DLG

Post by DLG »

GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:
DLG wrote:great pick. If people are saying he's a carbon copy of Jordan Reed, I'll take that all day.
Engram can't block at all, and gmen's O line is still terrible
Giants signed Rhett Ellison to block.

It's going to be hilarious watching a secondary of nobodies in Dallas trying to cover this Giants attack.

DLG

Post by DLG »

capable_keL wrote:philly football fans are a very special group of people. They even booed the one legged girl
:lol:

they are a lovely bunch.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

DLG wrote:what the hell are the bears doing tho
Trubisky went to the Bulls game and got booed :lol:

ric

Post by ric »

d

extended thoughts on the draft
az. dominated this draft. they'll be the new power in the nfc West if the offense holds up. that def is gonna be sick. and this draft was ridiculously good. I don't even want to expand. just watch.

atl. my understanding is that McKinley or whatever is not that good. otherwise very medium draft. overall. new oc is Steve Sarkisian. unless he gets better (and stays sober) shit is gonna be very middling after an initial come out. godspeed

bal. tough to argue with this draft. shore up the d. more offense in next years draft

buf. what are these guys doing? gm and scouting dept ousted immediately after. easy to see why. the quality of players is confusing. although of course I could be so so wrong.

car. I like the move to get offense. they could have done much worse. well see what McCaffrey turns into. also daeshon Hall. saw this guy play better than miles Garrett but couldn't tell whether that was because teams just felt like they had to give miles more attention or they were avoiding him or what. I'll just say this here. as much physical potential is there for Garrett he didn't dominate like he should have. a lot of dudes flash is hype. this is not a jadeveon clowney type by any means.

chi. I disagree with all the hate. listen to these fucks praising the shit out of Mike Glennon. praise and Mike Glennon are words that don't usually go together. trubisky makes sense in that prototypical draft sense. he has size he has production. the real problem is that we're entering a world where there are paradigm shifts all over the place. can trubisky lead the way to a modern Chicago offense? maybe. will they ask him to? maybe and that's the real question here. the te pick is intriguing. 6ft6 278 lbs...interesting. and then the dude from Bama. the trading away of picks to move up one slot? if they really thought trubisky was in jeopardy and that he was their dude I guess.. it's not like they gave away 3 1st rounders....

cinc. good stuff but also middling stuff. they got Ross who will probably be dope if they use him in any way other than what they were doing with Sanu. the fact that they got Mixon is unfair. I just hope they don't waste him and hope that his behavior warrants play time. seriously though I thought Marvin Lewis was done here. guess not.

cle. allow me to repeat that I think myles Garrett was hyped at #1. not that his ceiling isn't high talent wise. really mostly a good draft. a shift in thinking from last year where they picked up players in the mid and later rounds. this one is front loaded and I like the idea here although I don't really know who njoku is. they got deshone. hmm. not a fan of notre dame players for the most part. was this dude just in a shitty offense or is this dude really garbage himself? we know the former is true but what happens with dude himself remains to be seen. but these past couple seasons have been very lulzy for notre dame.

dal. this is more about the direction of the team towards def players + spread off. Im not too familiar with these players but the positions etc make sense.

den. moderate and underwhelming. if drafting oline signals a shift in philosophy think about investing in den qbs in long term fantasy leagues. but we'll just have to see about that.

det. getting two uf defenders including tabor was an excellent move here. also the lb from tenn. guy is pretty damn good for what hes doing if I'm thinking of the right guy

gb. Kevin King. enough said really. guy is really a first rounder. also. the byu rb. good late pick. guy should've been playing somewhere else but Mormonism I guess...

Hou. middling in general except. Watson could be dope and foreman from tex was good pick.

ind. defense. ok. sure. Quincy Wilson. Yeah ok. hooker yeah. I don't know how to grade this draft because they clearly need more on both sides of the ball and at least on offense some of that is coaching.

Jax. If they can design some offense consider this a solid draft. if not a total fucking waste of fournette. also good pick on Smoot from Illinois

kc. I like Mahomes a lot. he can throw all over the place and down field and in general has no quit in him. a fucking warrior princess (high compliment). also watch out for Kareem hunt. if he can learn andy reids system for rbs I think hell start for them.

lac. pretty good first few picks. Forrest lamp has an amazing name and high potential. mike Williams will possibly come in as the best wr in the group I personally think Keenan Allen peaked a while ago but I didn't get to see them too much this year.

lar. I couldn't say. I will say that I like the move to get more wrs and not abandon Goff with a new regime. the best news for the rams is actually that wade Phillips is the new dc. watch these dudes roll.

Mia. clearly shifting gears on def. I guess they feel like they have their guys. I mean I fucking guess....

min. dalvin cook. beast. otherwise I really couldn't say. this team must feel like they already have most of what they want going forward or there was no one worth drafting say for qb. ok. good move to pick up the c from Tosu. a lotta late round stuff that I'm frankly not impressed with but this team clearly believes in level of competetition/name brand school drafting. I'm watching them for their slow and steady wins the race mentality here. Zimmerman makes this team very interesting

new eng. two offensive line. two front 7 defensemen. does this draft not sum up what the Patriots value the most in life?

new or. shit is actually pretty right. the oline won't improve that much because it would surprise me if this wisc dude came out and dominated as much as people are saying. but whatever. Kamara is dope and I'm disappointed he went to a team that won't use him for more than like 15 snaps per game in what could be a new 3 headed monster. I'm just hoping Sean Payton realizes his foray into the world of run first mentality is a total fucking failure.

nyg. this te is not that good from what I've seen. I could be wrong I guess. the Bama dude is the only bona-fide player in this entire draft in my eyes. drafting Davis Webb is moronic in my opinion unless they're changing shit up way more than they prolly would. gallman is probably not your guy here. they have an rb problem and they can't seem to address it. do they have defensive problems that are going totally unnoticed? probably. I really don't like this draft.

nyj. the story here is new oc will probably be pass happy. which will be really interesting. so look at this draft (which I'm a big fan of). all def wr te and one interesting rb. I love Todd Bowles attitude of aggressively pursuing aggressive def. the rb is interesting because they do nutty things on offense at Louisiana Lafayette. so I'm curious what they see in this guy. maybe that he's essentially a wr who can see like an Rb? anyway I'm watching this team next season. this is one of those drafts where it's like... they have priorities and they actually try to address them and they're not thinking like 'oh we got our guy' cause they got one 3rd rd wr or whatever. I am extremely pleased with this draft inasfar as you can see there's a solid method here.

oak. I like the blueprint on this team. so fuck it. hell yes on this shit. that def plays a nice brand of ball. this uconn guy and this UCLA guy? not so sure. but if the team can have these guys bring energy and physicality to their game then fuck yes.

phi. I like that they're thinking def. one of the better drafts in terms of value. and I'm not saying that they went to Costco and got some cheap shit that they'll use like it's better than it is. this tenn guy could be a beast. I am getting pumped for the season just thinking about the Raiders and eagles and nyj and az drafts. ok so. Sidney Jones. Dude needed to wait. he's not yet ready. he is too inconsistent on some basic shit and his hype is partly because uw and partly because a lot of the respect he got from qbs in college is because they were scared to death of budda Baker in coverage who dropped a ton of ints (literally dropped them) but was always right there behind sid jones. that said he has skills and some things he's actually pretty fucking good at that if he gets game time you'll notice right away. the wvu db is good pick. pumphrey is the most interesting pick here. supposedly they're gonna let go of Ryan Matthews. which leaves sproles Smallwood and pumphrey. sproles obv. Smallwood needed his rk year to get better and I don't know whether he did. but that's another small rb who got a heavy workload in college once wvu changed their whole act up and started running all the time. pumphrey? guy was the entire offense at sdst but he's small. so he slips into rd 4 to be picked up by Andy reids protégé. you tell me. pumphrey was single player yardage leader in all college ball last year by like a fucking mile last time I checked like wk 8/10 last year. let's not forget sproles was most of the offense at ksu. ok so now look at this. this year the eagles draft 2 wvu players 2 uw players Barnett pumphrey and then two dudes from other schools. this is a team that is focusing on a certain kind of aggressive attitude in their players. which is cool to note.

steel. ok. ugh. I like what wisc def was all about last year. I do. steel got tj watt who had moments of suck and moments of total domination. and part of that domination is that wisc new dc was Nick Wilcox and part of that suck is probably because watt was lost in the new def. the wr competition thing is dumb. most of this shit is middling. josh Dobbs has potential though. if big bizzle is on his way out God rest his heroic soul if that ever happens Dobbs could be the man if they can adjust their shit well enough. but I'm not happy with the def. I'm just fucking not and I wish they would have gone more and better def. they're doing that loyalty thing. fuck that thing right now. I'm serious. now is not the time for some bullshit romanticism. ugh.

49. this was a good draft for what they're looking to do. if the Stan guy can be somewhat what they expect he's not a wasted pick. the Bama guy will be better and pairing him with bowman is beastly. now. boring qb is fine because they're obv gonna grind and play d and at some point young Shanahan will want to show some offensive flair but it'll be more about the offense than the qb. ok now. this where it gets interesting. they get the kid Williams from Utah who no shit had like 7+ yds per carry and showed a crazy combination of speed and strength for such a skinny mf. so I'm gonna dynasty draft this kid and hold on to him. also. new DC is Saleh. so check this shit out. first nfl coaching experience? Texans from 2005-10. then he goes to sea from 11-13. he goes to Jax with Bradley and is lb coach from 14-16 and is now acting dc under Shanahan at 49 (and remember Shanahan was with quinn who was old sea dc before atl). so this move is strictly about establishing d and trying to dominate sea. so this is gonna be interesting.

sea. for where they were positioned had a good draft. the dline from msu could be one of the best in the draft. they got oline help. they got the good wr at um and they get an interesting db from col as well as some other def talent. this draft shows that they're out there looking for the new seattle def. they have to be considering how injury prone Earl and kam have become and of course they need to fill that fucking hole at cb 2. that's a big ass hole. shead is not the longterm answer there if you really want to dominate.

TB. upon review I actually really like this draft. I'm surprised. obv oj Howard. will beast. Justin Evans from tamu though? knocks bigger mf on their fucking ass and flies to the football. shits blurry and then boom like a missile. that's not hyperbole. then he stands over dude and tells them who's boss or runs around celebrating that he just fucked you up. very entertaining player to watch. seriously compares to budda Baker in some ways which is the highest compliment I will give of its kind this year (budda Baker is just a better more versatile more dominate missile who has an even bigger sense of domination). the only question with tamu is will he be able to adjust to the pro secondary given that he already is prone to errors in judgment (or misreads)? the wr from psu. good season last season right? so he got to be a part of a good system but also? dude spent time with Bill obrien as did my favorite young wr Allen robinson. so this Godwin dude could show something. then they got lsu lb all within first 3 rds. surprisingly good draft.

ten. mostly garbage. except corey Davis. who may be a legit contender for best wr in the league in a couple years if they don't fuck him up. which they actually might. the usc dude? no idea.

wash. pretty dece actually. obv the Bama guys. obv. but they got perine who will probably start for them by seasons end and they got te sprinkle from ark who is my 2nd favorite te coming out of college behind oj Howard. if they can help sprinkle on his mental game this guy could be a fucking beast but their old te coach went to be rams hc so I'm not sure what's going on here.

ric

Post by ric »

it's worth noting that the redskins te coaching team has been effectively pilfered by the rams because new rams hc mcvay (who used to be tight ends coach for them) stole all the te assistants and some of the other assistants
Last edited by ric on Sat May 13, 2017 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

ric wrote:d

extended thoughts on the draft
az. dominated this draft. they'll be the new power in the nfc West if the offense holds up. that def is gonna be sick. and this draft was ridiculously good. I don't even want to expand. just watch.

atl. my understanding is that McKinley or whatever is not that good. otherwise very medium draft. overall. new oc is Steve Sarkisian. unless he gets better (and stays sober) shit is gonna be very middling after an initial come out. godspeed

bal. tough to argue with this draft. shore up the d. more offense in next years draft

buf. what are these guys doing? gm and scouting dept ousted immediately after. easy to see why. the quality of players is confusing. although of course I could be so so wrong.

car. I like the move to get offense. they could have done much worse. well see what McCaffrey turns into. also daeshon Hall. saw this guy play better than miles Garrett but couldn't tell whether that was because teams just felt like they had to give miles more attention or they were avoiding him or what. I'll just say this here. as much physical potential is there for Garrett he didn't dominate like he should have. a lot of dudes flash is hype. this is not a jadeveon clowney type by any means.

chi. I disagree with all the hate. listen to these fucks praising the shit out of Mike Glennon. praise and Mike Glennon are words that don't usually go together. trubisky makes sense in that prototypical draft sense. he has size he has production. the real problem is that we're entering a world where there are paradigm shifts all over the place. can trubisky lead the way to a modern Chicago offense? maybe. will they ask him to? maybe and that's the real question here. the te pick is intriguing. 6ft6 278 lbs...interesting. and then the dude from Bama. the trading away of picks to move up one slot? if they really thought trubisky was in jeopardy and that he was their dude I guess.. it's not like they gave away 3 1st rounders....

cinc. good stuff but also middling stuff. they got Ross who will probably be dope if they use him in any way other than what they were doing with Sanu. the fact that they got Mixon is unfair. I just hope they don't waste him and hope that his behavior warrants play time. seriously though I thought Marvin Lewis was done here. guess not.

cle. allow me to repeat that I think myles Garrett was hyped at #1. not that his ceiling isn't high talent wise. really mostly a good draft. a shift in thinking from last year where they picked up players in the mid and later rounds. this one is front loaded and I like the idea here although I don't really know who njoku is. they got deshone. hmm. not a fan of notre dame players for the most part. was this dude just in a shitty offense or is this dude really garbage himself? we know the former is true but what happens with dude himself remains to be seen. but these past couple seasons have been very lulzy for notre dame.

dal. this is more about the direction of the team towards def players + spread off. Im not too familiar with these players but the positions etc make sense.

den. moderate and underwhelming. if drafting oline signals a shift in philosophy think about investing in den qbs in long term fantasy leagues. but we'll just have to see about that.

det. getting two uf defenders including tabor was an excellent move here. also the lb from tenn. guy is pretty damn good for what hes doing if I'm thinking of the right guy

gb. Kevin King. enough said really. guy is really a first rounder. also. the byu rb. good late pick. guy should've been playing somewhere else but Mormonism I guess...

Hou. middling in general except. Watson could be dope and foreman from tex was good pick.

ind. defense. ok. sure. Quincy Wilson. Yeah ok. hooker yeah. I don't know how to grade this draft because they clearly need more on both sides of the ball and at least on offense some of that is coaching.

Jax. If they can design some offense consider this a solid draft. if not a total fucking waste of fournette. also good pick on Smoot from Illinois

kc. I like Mahomes a lot. he can throw all over the place and down field and in general has no quit in him. a fucking warrior princess (high compliment). also watch out for Kareem hunt. if he can learn andy reids system for rbs I think hell start for them.

lac. pretty good first few picks. Forrest lamp has an amazing name and high potential. mike Williams will possibly come in as the best wr in the group I personally think Keenan Allen peaked a while ago but I didn't get to see them too much this year.

lar. I couldn't say. I will say that I like the move to get more wrs and not abandon Goff with a new regime. the best news for the rams is actually that wade Phillips is the new dc. watch these dudes roll.

Mia. clearly shifting gears on def. I guess they feel like they have their guys. I mean I fucking guess....

min. dalvin cook. beast. otherwise I really couldn't say. this team must feel like they already have most of what they want going forward or there was no one worth drafting say for qb. ok. good move to pick up the c from Tosu. a lotta late round stuff that I'm frankly not impressed with but this team clearly believes in level of competetition/name brand school drafting. I'm watching them for their slow and steady wins the race mentality here. Zimmerman makes this team very interesting

new eng. two offensive line. two front 7 defensemen. does this draft not sum up what the Patriots value the most in life?

new or. shit is actually pretty right. the oline won't improve that much because it would surprise me if this wisc dude came out and dominated as much as people are saying. but whatever. Kamara is dope and I'm disappointed he went to a team that won't use him for more than like 15 snaps per game in what could be a new 3 headed monster. I'm just hoping Sean Payton realizes his foray into the world of run first mentality is a total fucking failure.

nyg. this te is not that good from what I've seen. I could be wrong I guess. the Bama dude is the only bona-fide player in this entire draft in my eyes. drafting Davis Webb is moronic in my opinion unless they're changing shit up way more than they prolly would. gallman is probably not your guy here. they have an rb problem and they can't seem to address it. do they have defensive problems that are going totally unnoticed? probably. I really don't like this draft.

nyj. the story here is new oc will probably be pass happy. which will be really interesting. so look at this draft (which I'm a big fan of). all def wr te and one interesting rb. I love Todd Bowles attitude of aggressively pursuing aggressive def. the rb is interesting because they do nutty things on offense at Louisiana Lafayette. so I'm curious what they see in this guy. maybe that he's essentially a wr who can see like an Rb? anyway I'm watching this team next season. this is one of those drafts where it's like... they have priorities and they actually try to address them and they're not thinking like 'oh we got our guy' cause they got one 3rd rd wr or whatever. I am extremely pleased with this draft inasfar as you can see there's a solid method here.

oak. I like the blueprint on this team. so fuck it. hell yes on this shit. that def plays a nice brand of ball. this uconn guy and this UCLA guy? not so sure. but if the team can have these guys bring energy and physicality to their game then fuck yes.

phi. I like that they're thinking def. one of the better drafts in terms of value. and I'm not saying that they went to Costco and got some cheap shit that they'll use like it's better than it is. this tenn guy could be a beast. I am getting pumped for the season just thinking about the Raiders and eagles and nyj and az drafts. ok so. Sidney Jones. Dude needed to wait. he's not yet ready. he is too inconsistent on some basic shit and his hype is partly because uw and partly because a lot of the respect he got from qbs in college is because they were scared to death of budda Baker in coverage who dropped a ton of ints (literally dropped them) but was always right there behind sid jones. that said he has skills and some things he's actually pretty fucking good at that if he gets game time you'll notice right away. the wvu db is good pick. pumphrey is the most interesting pick here. supposedly they're gonna let go of Ryan Matthews. which leaves sproles Smallwood and pumphrey. sproles obv. Smallwood needed his rk year to get better and I don't know whether he did. but that's another small rb who got a heavy workload in college once wvu changed their whole act up and started running all the time. pumphrey? guy was the entire offense at sdst but he's small. so he slips into rd 4 to be picked up by Andy reids protégé. you tell me. pumphrey was single player yardage leader in all college ball last year by like a fucking mile last time I checked like wk 8/10 last year. let's not forget sproles was most of the offense at ksu. ok so now look at this. this year the eagles draft 2 wvu players 2 uw players Barnett pumphrey and then two dudes from other schools. this is a team that is focusing on a certain kind of aggressive attitude in their players. which is cool to note.

steel. ok. ugh. I like what wisc def was all about last year. I do. steel got tj watt who had moments of suck and moments of total domination. and part of that domination is that wisc new dc was Nick Wilcox and part of that suck is probably because watt was lost in the new def. the wr competition thing is dumb. most of this shit is middling. josh Dobbs has potential though. if big bizzle is on his way out God rest his heroic soul if that ever happens Dobbs could be the man if they can adjust their shit well enough. but I'm not happy with the def. I'm just fucking not and I wish they would have gone more and better def. they're doing that loyalty thing. fuck that thing right now. I'm serious. now is not the time for some bullshit romanticism. ugh.

49. this was a good draft for what they're looking to do. if the Stan guy can be somewhat what they expect he's not a wasted pick. the Bama guy will be better and pairing him with bowman is beastly. now. boring qb is fine because they're obv gonna grind and play d and at some point young Shanahan will want to show some offensive flair but it'll be more about the offense than the qb. ok now. this where it gets interesting. they get the kid Williams from Utah who no shit had like 7+ yds per carry and showed a crazy combination of speed and strength for such a skinny mf. so I'm gonna dynasty draft this kid and hold on to him. also. new DC is Saleh. so check this shit out. first nfl coaching experience? Texans from 2005-10. then he goes to sea from 11-13. he goes to Jax with Bradley and is lb coach from 14-16 and is now acting dc under Shanahan at 49 (and remember Shanahan was with quinn who was old sea dc before atl). so this move is strictly about establishing d and trying to dominate sea. so this is gonna be interesting.

sea. for where they were positioned had a good draft. the dline from msu could be one of the best in the draft. they got oline help. they got the good wr at um and they get an interesting db from col as well as some other def talent. this draft shows that they're out there looking for the new seattle def. they have to be considering how injury prone Earl and kam have become and of course they need to fill that fucking hole at cb 2. that's a big ass hole. shead is not the longterm answer there if you really want to dominate.

TB. upon review I actually really like this draft. I'm surprised. obv oj Howard. will beast. Justin Evans from tamu though? knocks bigger mf on their fucking ass and flies to the football. shits blurry and then boom like a missile. that's not hyperbole. then he stands over dude and tells them who's boss or runs around celebrating that he just fucked you up. very entertaining player to watch. seriously compares to budda Baker in some ways which is the highest compliment I will give of its kind this year (budda Baker is just a better more versatile more dominate missile who has an even bigger sense of domination). the only question with tamu is will he be able to adjust to the pro secondary given that he already is prone to errors in judgment (or misreads)? the wr from psu. good season last season right? so he got to be a part of a good system but also? dude spent time with Bill obrien as did my favorite young wr Allen robinson. so this Godwin dude could show something. then they got lsu lb all within first 3 rds. surprisingly good draft.

ten. mostly garbage. except corey Davis. who may be a legit contender for best wr in the league in a couple years if they don't fuck him up. which they actually might. the usc dude? no idea.

wash. pretty dece actually. obv the Bama guys. obv. but they got perine who will probably start for them by seasons end and they got te sprinkle from ark who is my 2nd favorite te coming out of college behind oj Howard. if they can help sprinkle on his mental game this guy could be a fucking beast but their old te coach went to be rams hc so I'm not sure what's going on here.
:jiz: :jiz:

ric

Post by ric »

@kel
yes sir

I've been thinking a lot about the draft. to me. If I'm #1 and I'm cle and I really need a dline id take Jonathan Allen. because he's a fucking beast who is smart on the field and off the field and plays his fucking ass off all the time in a complicated demanding college defense and he dominates and sticks out on a team chock full of dominators. this is the guy that saban convinced to stay til his senior year I think. this is the guy of all the players on that team that saban is not cool with leaving this is the guy that saban most wants to keep around. think about that. I mean really the most attractive thing about myles Garrett is that his parents were both like Olympic caliber athletes or something. that is not to be taken lightly. but this dude may still not be the guy who lights up the universe. Jonathan Allen? has been destroying teams single handedly for like 2 years at least.

OK so then they get back in for peppers which makes sense. I mean it's tough to believe that everybody hates him. he's always in position to make plays which is crazy because he moves around so much that just knowing what he's supposed to be doing takes mental gymnastics. and then they get back in for njoku. like I said I don't know anything about this guy because ironically I wasn't paying attention to Miami last year for the first time in a long time. even when I wasn't paying attention to football I was paying attention to Miami football and uw football and Air Force and fsu. but if I'm Cleveland I wait on njoku and get more def. I get budda Baker. I get tabor. Kevin King. I don't know maybe adding two rookie starters is too much for one defense to handle.

Bengals getting John Ross is the best shit they've done in a long time. ok so they got Mixon. lulz. I love it. he's a fucking good rb. they haven't exactly released hill or Bernard though. so what the fuck? are they just gonna hoard him like some fantasy shit?

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

ric wrote:@kel
yes sir

I've been thinking a lot about the draft. to me. If I'm #1 and I'm cle and I really need a dline id take Jonathan Allen. because he's a fucking beast who is smart on the field and off the field and plays his fucking ass off all the time in a complicated demanding college defense and he dominates and sticks out on a team chock full of dominators. this is the guy that saban convinced to stay til his senior year I think. this is the guy of all the players on that team that saban is not cool with leaving this is the guy that saban most wants to keep around. think about that. I mean really the most attractive thing about myles Garrett is that his parents were both like Olympic caliber athletes or something. that is not to be taken lightly. but this dude may still not be the guy who lights up the universe. Jonathan Allen? has been destroying teams single handedly for like 2 years at least.

OK so then they get back in for peppers which makes sense. I mean it's tough to believe that everybody hates him. he's always in position to make plays which is crazy because he moves around so much that just knowing what he's supposed to be doing takes mental gymnastics. and then they get back in for njoku. like I said I don't know anything about this guy because ironically I wasn't paying attention to Miami last year for the first time in a long time. even when I wasn't paying attention to football I was paying attention to Miami football and uw football and Air Force and fsu. but if I'm Cleveland I wait on njoku and get more def. I get budda Baker. I get tabor. Kevin King. I don't know maybe adding two rookie starters is too much for one defense to handle.

Bengals getting John Ross is the best shit they've done in a long time. ok so they got Mixon. lulz. I love it. he's a fucking good rb. they haven't exactly released hill or Bernard though. so what the fuck? are they just gonna hoard him like some fantasy shit?
Bernard is still hurt and is really just a receiver out of the backfield/change of pace back.

Hill is coming off two poor seasons and has fell out of favor with the Bengals brass.

As of now, I conservatively expect Mixon to get 200+ carries this season and that number could go up depending how things shake out during training camp. Mixon is going to be an impact player, bank on that.

ric

Post by ric »

@gucci
a lot of potential for sure.