Fantasy Football 2017

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

alpha

Fantasy Football 2017

Post by alpha »

What's good, we doing any phila leagues?

Dwight Strawberry

Re: Fantasy Football 2017

Post by Dwight Strawberry »

Gloss, you run the keeper football league now right? I believe I came in dead last and I'm looking forward to that 1st overall pick.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

keepers due Sept 1.
draft: Monday, September 4, 2017 Time: 9:45 pm

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

i propose we scratch the keepers and do a fresh draft every year
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

I'm not in any Phila leagues anymore, but ya'll know I love fantasy. Here are a few of my favorite undervalued players this year-

QB- Cousins, Cam, Bradford, Hoyer
RB- Demarco Murray, Todd Gurley, Ty Montgomery, Mark Ingram, Rob Kelley, Terrance West
WR- Keenan Allen, Willie Snead, Stefon Diggs, Jeremy Maclin, John Brown, Adam Theilen, Kenny Britt
TE- Jimmy Graham, Tyler Eifert, Martellus Bennett, Austin Hooper

ric

Post by ric »

@bengi
respekt buyakashann. no doubt. but as much as I love ty Montgomery for what he could be Jamaal Williams is prolly gonna be the best rb for this team and take over at some point. don't sleep.

mark Ingram is on his way down though. an investment in Alvin Kamara and ap is meaningful.

pure guess work or wishful thinking but Christian McCaffrey ends the season mostly solo. dalvin Cook gets hot early in the season doesn't look back. latavius who? latavius mediocrity.

Cleveland starts to beat people this year. sound crazy? they'll end up at 6-10. Corey Coleman starts to justify his position on my roster and deshone Kizer actually plays some decent if rookieish ball.

hoyer is an interesting call. they got cj beathard in the draft but there is clearly an idea with these qbs. they're not wowsers sans Barkeley but even he doesn't actually play like cam Newton. they just do what they're supposed to do in the most boring and effective way possible. beathard is a guy who prolly has an idea about using the run game to set up more run game. which to me means Joe Williams is an interesting rookie choice in a dynasty league and Hyde and Hightower in regular leagues.

ric

Post by ric »

dynasty rookie draft (picked 5 of 8)
dalvin cook (!!!) rb min
jamaal williams rb gb
cooper kupp wr lar the white boy out of eastern washington. dont sleep. 2010 division 1 fcs national champs and always in the hunt. this is a 5 wr football team

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

ric wrote:dynasty rookie draft (picked 5 of 8)
dalvin cook (!!!) rb min
jamaal williams rb gb
cooper kupp wr lar the white boy out of eastern washington. dont sleep. 2010 division 1 fcs national champs and always in the hunt. this is a 5 wr football team
nailed it
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

ric

Post by ric »

@kel
man I hope so. that Jamaal williams pick I'm hoping will come around. he was half the gameplan at byu last year those guys almost beat every ranked and serious squad they played like legitimately no bs. this guy jumped off the screen with how superior his skill set is to his own teammates and the other rbs. not a flashy player. just a solid rb who makes decisions and happens to be Mormon.

ric

Post by ric »

funny story. I'm drafting this rookie draft right?
my dude gets mahomes out of kc
i start talking shit about Alex Smith.
my other dude says "Alex Smith is not a nobody"
I was like :fail: