The Official 2017 NFL Season Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Ramen

Re: The Official 2017 NFL Season Thread

Post by Ramen »

can't believe Titans hired Vrabel, holy fuck that's terrible

DLG

Post by DLG »

Go Pats!

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

There is an unwritten rule, no Giants fan can ever root for the Pats. It's like a Crip rooting for a Blood.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

DLG

Post by DLG »

Philaflava wrote:There is an unwritten rule, no Giants fan can ever root for the Pats. It's like a Crip rooting for a Blood.
you got that twisted. No Giants fan can under any circumstances root for the Eagles or Cowboys.

We handed Brady his ass twice in the SB. The Hoodie is a Giants product. Brady is annoying and I certainly would love to see both of them retire as soon as possible and leave the Pats with 20 consecutive losing seasons in their wake, but nothing compares to the pure hatred of the Eagles and Cowboys.

Not being able to make 0 Super Bowl jokes to Philli fans would be tragic.

this reddit answer to a kid asked about who he should be rooting for about says it all.

Mercuthio

Post by Mercuthio »

Ha! That is grand. 'I don't even know which Dakota he is from but fuck them both.'

:rofl:

alpha

Post by alpha »

Fly Eagles fly. Hope Brady breaks his leg again.

ric

Post by ric »

my gamepass account doesnt work over here. fucking garbage. saw a 30 min highlight video. fly eagles fly. fucking sweet shit.

the foles td rec was like
:copy: :copy: :copy: :copy: :copy: :copy:
love that shit. foles >> brady. so much. GOD.

vrabel as hc is stretch but he has seen the meyer Tosu offense and can possibly pull the game to mariota more
that and really at this point im thinking about the guy as belichick coaching tree being under romeo and obrien with the texans (and obv his pro career)
so it would not surprise me if they suck on d for a couple years but the offense actually improves (obv oc will be crucial though, if yall go with bevell lulz could be cool but like good luck if his output in seattle is the ceiling to his style and ability (and really if you cant utilize jimmy graham properly wtf are you doing in the league as an oc))
capable_keL wrote:Coaching carousel update

Raiders: Gruden
Bears: Nagy
Lions: Patricia (per reports virtually done deal)
Colts: McDaniels (rumored but not as much steam as Patricia)
Giants: no rumored front runner
Cardinals: no rumored front runner
i like patricia at lions. i like mcdaniels at colts. mcdaniels + luck >>. get the colts rbs in fantasy people wont be paying attention theyll be good once they figure out what theyre doing.

nagy could be sweet for chi i have trubisky in fantasy so well see.

sumlin is at az with the rich rod scandal. mazzone is oc. they got tamu into some weird shit the past couple years. not really sure how i feel about the pairing but whatever pac12 football is fucking dope as fuck in the theory department. too bad this past bowl season didnt pan out for the conference.

but anyway congratulations to the eagles. dudes deserve that shit. all the injuries and they still win. dbs and lbs played their asses off from what i saw. and they had to to win especially dbs. they got beat some but they also had some nice coverage from what i saw. at some point the fact that brady lives in gronks jock was brought to light.

heres the thing though. the team and the city deserve the superbowl. the championship. the fans though? i mean are these fucks gonna ramp up the booing now everytime theyre not up enough for long enough? you know what im saying? anyway eagles fans get this. just fucking enjoy it though. just let yourself enjoy your own fucking team for a while. please. for me.

now i go :winter: disappear again. shit was tight. stay up bros. see you for the draft.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

YES!

DLG

Post by DLG »

Even the sun shines on a dogs ass some days.

congrats

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

Oh yeah...Fuck Josh McDaniels