ATTN: Skip Bayless. You Can Die Now

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Positive A

ATTN: Skip Bayless. You Can Die Now

Post by Positive A »

This is a guy fucking tool. Does he write shitty articles for pure shock value? His newest article on espn.com Page 2 is about how Rafael Palmeiro isn't Hall of Fame worthy. I hate this ass.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Definitely needs a punch to the side of the head.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FuckYou

Post by FuckYou »

The logic in this article is missing. Because Palmeiro did not dominate the same way Eddie Murray did he should not be in the HOF.

To my knowledge Hank Aaron did not dominate the same way Mays, Mantle, or even Ernie Banks did.

Palmeiro's accomplishments, according to Bayless, are not rooted in his skill but his longevity.

BUT...

I don't think Aaron hit more than 40 homers in a season and he only became the king of home runs because of his longevity.

Palmeiro doesn't belong in the HOF because he has not played for a winner. If that is the case why is Ernie Banks listed as someone on Bayless' list of sure-fire HOF'ers?

I think most writers at ESPN are just mean-spirited fucks. Whereas most critics are failures in the field that they critque I think these angry white men have gone too far with this article. The only analysts should be former professional players if you ask me. The only baseball analysts worth listening to (aside from P. Gammons) are Harold Renyolds and John Kruck.

The same with basketball. Steven A. Smith and Chad Ford should be starving on the street for the shit that they write and Greg Anthony and Tim Legler should be the main/lead/head anchors over there.

Then again, I deleted that channel from my television.

Sankofa

Post by Sankofa »

FuckYou wrote:Steven A. Smith should be starving on the street on GP.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

FuckYou wrote:The logic in this article is missing. Because Palmeiro did not dominate the same way Eddie Murray did he should not be in the HOF.

To my knowledge Hank Aaron did not dominate the same way Mays, Mantle, or even Ernie Banks did.

Palmeiro's accomplishments, according to Bayless, are not rooted in his skill but his longevity.

BUT...

I don't think Aaron hit more than 40 homers in a season and he only became the king of home runs because of his longevity.

Palmeiro doesn't belong in the HOF because he has not played for a winner. If that is the case why is Ernie Banks listed as someone on Bayless' list of sure-fire HOF'ers?

I think most writers at ESPN are just mean-spirited fucks. Whereas most critics are failures in the field that they critque I think these angry white men have gone too far with this article. The only analysts should be former professional players if you ask me. The only baseball analysts worth listening to (aside from P. Gammons) are Harold Renyolds and John Kruck.

The same with basketball. Steven A. Smith and Chad Ford should be starving on the street for the shit that they write and Greg Anthony and Tim Legler should be the main/lead/head anchors over there.

Thank you. So true. Although, I infinitely prefer Reynolds to Kruky. No homo.

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

yea, Skip Bayless is always sayin some random bullshit....

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

i haven't read a thing stephen a smith writes but i love his show on ESPN radio.

FuckYou

Post by FuckYou »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:i haven't read a thing stephen a smith writes but i love his show on ESPN radio.
Well, fuck Steven A. Smith and FUCK YOU TOO!

J/K.

T-Wrex

Post by T-Wrex »

When I had a job where I could control the radio and listen to sport talk all day, I'd HATE HATE HATE it when Skip would fill in for Jim Rome. ARGH! WHAT A POMPUS ASSHOLE!

"Hey, look at all the hate email I get! LOL. Buy my book, buy my book!"

He's the Docta Doom of sports.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

YOU BETTER BE KIDDING

CUASE IF YOU WASNT

(SHAKES FIST IN THE AIR MENACINGLY)

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

T-Wrex wrote:When I had a job where I could control the radio and listen to sport talk all day, I'd HATE HATE HATE it when Skip would fill in for Jim Rome. ARGH! WHAT A POMPUS ASSHOLE!

"Hey, look at all the hate email I get! LOL. Buy my book, buy my book!"

He's the Docta Doom of sports.
The absolute worst guest host of all time. And he always tries to come up with some lame catch phrases or tries to come up with new nicknames for a guy and he thinks everyone will pick up on and start using them just so he can point out that he started it i.e. "Terrible Owens"
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FuckYou

Post by FuckYou »

I admit, there was never a better time to judge a book by its cover.

How can this guy comment about sports? He is either gay, bi, bi-curious, or a metrosexual and all four of those things prevent one from knowing the first thing about sports.

alpha

Post by alpha »

Allan Smithee wrote:yea, Skip Bayless is always sayin some random bullshit....
yup he would write some completely crazy shit when he was writing for the san jose mercury news the last few years.

SeaTownBlues

Post by SeaTownBlues »

FuckYou wrote:He is either gay, bi, bi-curious, or a metrosexual and all four of those things prevent one from knowing the first thing about sports.

FuckYou

Post by FuckYou »

SeaTownBlues wrote:
FuckYou wrote:He is either gay, bi, bi-curious, or a metrosexual and all four of those things prevent one from knowing the first thing about sports.
He plays soccer, that's not even a sport so he can be as gay as he wants to be.

SeaTownBlues

Post by SeaTownBlues »

super hot though am i right

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

FuckYou wrote:The logic in this article is missing. Because Palmeiro did not dominate the same way Eddie Murray did he should not be in the HOF.

BUT...

for the most part I agree with you

Aaron hit 44hrs at least once

and if you take out Babe, and don't include the steroid era(mid90's through 04) there are less than 10 50hr seasons in the history of baseball

it used to be a big feat

but Palmerero is gonna be a 3khit 500hr(maybe even 600) guy, to say thats not HOF is insane

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

FuckYou wrote:
SeaTownBlues wrote:
its much more of a sport then boring ass baseball

Myjah

Post by Myjah »

naturalborn103 wrote:
FuckYou wrote:
SeaTownBlues wrote:
its much more of a sport then boring ass baseball
No. Go back to England!