Here we go again T.O. (T.O. GONE FOR THE YEAR!)

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Here we go again T.O. (T.O. GONE FOR THE YEAR!)

Post by Philaflava »

Receiver Terrell Owens has told the Eagles that his availability for two key NFC East games against the Redskins and Cowboys is in jeopardy because of a sprained ankle he sustained against the Broncos in Denver on Sunday, sources have told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.

Eagles spokesman Derek Boyko did not clarify Owens' status for this Sunday night's game against the Redskins but acknowledged that the veteran receiver likely would be listed on the injury report that will be submitted today to the league office.

Owens informed the Eagles on Monday that his ankle was hurting so badly that he doubts he can play against the Redskins and feels uncertain about his status for the Nov. 14 game against the Cowboys on ABC's Monday Night Football.
Last edited by Philaflava on Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

an-also

Post by an-also »

:killacam:

Nuke
I Hate Blacks & Jews

Post by Nuke »

love it... please don't play Sunday.

SeaTownBlues

Post by SeaTownBlues »

T.O. let me down with both his level of play and his ego and is getting outhyped and outplayed by Chad.

b0mbs_of_death

Post by b0mbs_of_death »

OVERRATED

an-also

Post by an-also »

When he wants to play, i still think he's the best wideout in the league

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

b0mbs_of_death wrote:OVERRATED
47rec 3rd
763yds 3rd
6TDs T-2nd

or a projected pace of 107/1744/14 yeah thats bad

Steve Smith and Santana Moss are the only 2 WR with a better yr than him so far

binary

Post by binary »

You guys are acting foolish, no way is this guy overrated...a dumbass yes, but overrated as a player hell nah.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

binary wrote:You guys are acting foolish, no way is this guy overrated...a dumbass yes, but overrated as a player hell nah.
Nets 2022

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

btw though (seatown)

chad johnson is the best wr in the afc this season (statistically)
Nets 2022

SeaTownBlues

Post by SeaTownBlues »

reason is yellow wrote:btw though (seatown)

yeah? and?

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Eagles would be undefeated with Farve? Who has thrown 15 TD's and 13 INTs???? :killacam:

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

SeaTownBlues wrote:
reason is yellow wrote:btw though (seatown)

yeah? and?
nothing. was just in support of your statement praising chad
Nets 2022

the Wiper

Post by the Wiper »

:lol: @ TO saying in an interview that they'd be undefeated with brett favre as quarterback...

uhhh...no you wouldn't, with as many times as the eagles pass, favre might've thrown 50 interceptions so far...

he was going on about how favre 'knows how to play hurt'...wonder who he's talking about?

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Honestly, I would like to see him get cut. I just wanna know who's desperate enough to try and pay him the money he's looking for along with all the bullshit he brings. Seriously, who does he want to play for? How much does he want? Even the teams that might pay him huge money are probably looking to sell seats because their franchise sucks, meaning 2 wouldn't even want to play for them...well maybe he would for the right price. He gets cut, he demands big money, nobody bites, he sits out a year, eventually caves, looks like an even bigger asshole?

LOL @ him being upset that they didn't celebrate his 100th TD. That's good shit.

Epitome

Post by Epitome »

Overrated? No

Overpaid? Definitely

You can have the best player in the game on your team and not be getting enough bang for your buck if you are paying him too much.

"I love california. the other day some bum was like "gimme a dollar, I SAID GIMME A DOLLA!!!!!" and I told him to sit down and shut the fuck up. and he did. cause real talk I will knock a bum the fuck out." --BeHemoth

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Lance Goodthrust

Post by Lance Goodthrust »

I'm guessing you havn't seen/heard this yet. He was clearly forced to make this. I was waiting for Reid to come up there, look him in the eye, and say "Now say it like you mean it" in a stern motherly tone.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Lance Goodthrust wrote:
I'm guessing you havn't seen/heard this yet. He was clearly forced to make this. I was waiting for Reid to come up there, look him in the eye, and say "Now say it like you mean it" in a stern motherly tone.
The damage is done. He isn't buying his way into any long term team with any team now. He should be cut and blacklisted.

an-also

Post by an-also »

wurd. He pretty much dug his own grave. This certainly isnt the way to get a long term deal with anyteam. Sux cause i was always a TO fan.

pennsylvania jones
6th Man HOF

Post by pennsylvania jones »

He's a deuche. I'd never want him on Dallas' squad.

Never.

I'll take 4 Terry Glenn's before I'd want one T.O.

Beek

Post by Beek »

No matter what he says, he can always get a big contract with the Raiders

Sankofa

Post by Sankofa »

Beek wrote:No matter what he says, he can always get a big contract with the Raiders
this rings of truth

Guun

Post by Guun »

if you read the whole interview.. you'll definitely see how the media spun this shit to make it look like TO is running his mouth again tryin to start fights with anyone... the way the media spun it put it way out of context... he's not allowed to big up Favre? ...... he said if mcnabb was healthy they'd have a better record too... maybe he was a little off on his point about gettin his 100th TD... but would of it have been that big of a deal for the stadium to flash a graphic or video for 10 seconds congratulatin him... this TO hate is gettin out of control.. yeah.. he brings some off field issues.. but he's still top 3 WR in the league.. no question.

Lance Goodthrust

Post by Lance Goodthrust »

Guun wrote:if you read the whole interview.. you'll definitely see how the media spun this shit to make it look like TO is running his mouth again tryin to start fights with anyone... the way the media spun it put it way out of context... he's not allowed to big up Favre? ...... he said if mcnabb was healthy they'd have a better record too... maybe he was a little off on his point about gettin his 100th TD... but would of it have been that big of a deal for the stadium to flash a graphic or video for 10 seconds congratulatin him... this TO hate is gettin out of control.. yeah.. he brings some off field issues.. but he's still top 3 WR in the league.. no question.
You're kidding yourself if you think he was giving Favre props and not putting McNabb down.

There is no doubt he is great, but he is a nightmare of a teammate. But I do think somebody else will give him plenty of cash next season. Too much talent. Just as there will always be dudes who try and change a dirty slut into wifey material, there will always be GM's who think they can tame egomaniacs like TO.

binary

Post by binary »

what a dumbass.

Guun

Post by Guun »

Lance Goodthrust wrote:
Guun wrote:if you read the whole interview.. you'll definitely see how the media spun this shit to make it look like TO is running his mouth again tryin to start fights with anyone... the way the media spun it put it way out of context... he's not allowed to big up Favre? ...... he said if mcnabb was healthy they'd have a better record too... maybe he was a little off on his point about gettin his 100th TD... but would of it have been that big of a deal for the stadium to flash a graphic or video for 10 seconds congratulatin him... this TO hate is gettin out of control.. yeah.. he brings some off field issues.. but he's still top 3 WR in the league.. no question.
You're kidding yourself if you think he was giving Favre props and not putting McNabb down.

There is no doubt he is great, but he is a nightmare of a teammate. But I do think somebody else will give him plenty of cash next season. Too much talent. Just as there will always be dudes who try and change a dirty slut into wifey material, there will always be GM's who think they can tame egomaniacs like TO.
he didn't come up with the idea.. michael irvin said it earlier in the week and to just commented on it.. i'm sure there may of been some sort of subliminal diss... but i'm sure sports writers would love that to be more true than perhaps it actually is..

djm13

Post by djm13 »

this TO defending is getting out of control

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

the breaking news on espn news is that TO has been suspended indefenitely.

T-Wrex

Post by T-Wrex »

.... 2nd page ....