Who else is up on Allison Stokke?

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

bringinoutbangerz
The Homer

Who else is up on Allison Stokke?

Post by bringinoutbangerz »

:gyeah:
http://withleather.com/post.phtml?pk=2811
just turned 18 too.

Oh yeah and she's a good pole vaulter or something.

Random Sample

Re: Who else is up on Allison Stokke?

Post by Random Sample »

bringinoutbangerz wrote:Image
just turned 18 too.

:ohsh: i need more.

SYM
The Overlord of Overthinking

Post by SYM »

Random Sample wrote:
just turned 18 too.

:ohsh: i need more more more more more more more more more more.

cheat2win

Post by cheat2win »

"Work that pole"

uh zip zoom

Post by uh zip zoom »

would marry.

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

Random Sample wrote:
just turned 18 too.

:ohsh: i need more.
sadly that is the best pic of her, the rest are nice but a ever so tiny bit disappointing

she looks perfect in that pic though, so pretty tough to top

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

she is going to school in Cal.

hessbz12

Post by hessbz12 »

Holy fuckin shit she is fine.....good gawd :ohsh:

FURY

Post by FURY »

:jiz:

Shup Diddy
Nigga, Shup

Post by Shup Diddy »

yea she can stokke the pole anytime she wants.

i had to do it.

blessingindisguise

Post by blessingindisguise »

^^ One of the few here with some sense and wordplay. Best get the funny acting mask or watch more stand up. Humor is powerful and so is that sweet snow flurry.

goldenstateofmind

Post by goldenstateofmind »

simmons wrote a rant about how fine she was and espn pulled that shit. def. a 10 in my books

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

OMG

SYM

Post by SYM »

Who's the homie?

SYM

Post by SYM »

someboooody teellllll meeeee
(woooon't yoooou telllll meee)
why i wooorrrk so haaaard for yoooooou

FAZER

Post by FAZER »

So is she at Cal now, or is she going to Cal next year? I just worked the Pac-10 Track and Field Championships, and I didn't see her, although there were definitely some hot girls out there.

FAZER

Post by FAZER »

SYMantiks wrote: Image
That photoshopped dog is a lucky bastard.

Nl5H

Post by Nl5H »

wow, i gotta talk to my homie about this girl...he coaches track at harvard, and was a DIII all american decathelete at Davis

HomeSkillet

Post by HomeSkillet »

:ohsh: How do you find that... withleather pic is the sexiest, looks too young in the others for mes

Juice

Post by Juice »

good job SYM

Vlad Analogue

Post by Vlad Analogue »

got a stokke in my pants, got damn

gomets11

Post by gomets11 »

Moolah wrote:Image
OMG
nice

Choke

Post by Choke »

Yeah I saw her on the Bastardly last week. I didn't remember her name, but right when I saw the thread title I thought "Must be that pole vault chick"

Very hot
General Interests: Fine herbage! Keepin it real, Jui Ryi Ki Kung-Fu (Blue belt with shuriken certification). Banging the skins with my smokin band 'TwaughtHammer'. European motocross (plan to attend Wheelie School in Vegas this summer). MILF's, MILF's, MILF's, MILF's!

Education: J.P. Wynne High School, DeVRy University data systems management... The STREETS, YO!

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

FAZER wrote:So is she at Cal now, or is she going to Cal next year? I just worked the Pac-10 Track and Field Championships, and I didn't see her, although there were definitely some hot girls out there.
she'll be in Cal next year.

Nl5H

Post by Nl5H »

yeah my boy said Harvard was trying to recruit her, but they lost to Cal...

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

Great googa mooga
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

manwhore

Post by manwhore »

jamrage wrote:Great googa mooga
:rofl:

bringinoutbangerz
The Homer

Post by bringinoutbangerz »

:rofl:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01370.html

[quote]Teen Tests Internet's Lewd Track Record
California High Schooler Allison Stokke, 18, Becomes a Victim Of Unwanted Attention After Photo Is Posted on a Sports Blog

By Eli Saslow
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, May 29, 2007; A01

NORWALK, Calif. -- Early this month, 18-year-old Allison Stokke walked into her high school track coach's office and asked if he knew any reliable media consultants. Stokke had tired of constant phone calls, of relentless Internet attention, of interview requests from Boston to Brazil.

In her high school track and field career, Stokke had won a 2004 California state pole vaulting title, broken five national records and earned a scholarship to the University of California, yet only track devotees had noticed. Then, in early May, she received e-mails from friends who warned that a year-old picture of Stokke idly adjusting her hair at a track meet in New York had been plastered across the Internet. She had more than 1,000 new messages on her MySpace page. A three-minute video of Stokke standing against a wall and analyzing her performance at another meet had been posted on YouTube and viewed 150,000 times.

"I just want to find some way to get this all under control," Stokke told her coach.

Three weeks later, Stokke has decided that control is essentially beyond her grasp. Instead, she said, she has learned a distressing lesson in the unruly momentum of the Internet. A fan on a Cal football message board posted a picture of the attractive, athletic pole vaulter. A popular sports blogger in New York found the picture and posted it on his site. Dozens of other bloggers picked up the same image and spread it. Within days, hundreds of thousands of Internet users had searched for Stokke's picture and leered.

The wave of attention has steamrolled Stokke and her family in Newport Beach, Calif. She is recognized -- and stared at -- in coffee shops. She locks her doors and tries not to leave the house alone. Her father, Allan Stokke, comes home from his job as a lawyer and searches the Internet. He reads message boards and tries to pick out potential stalkers.

"We're keeping a watchful eye," Allan Stokke said. "We have to be smart and deal with it the best we can. It's not something that you can just make go away."

On May 8, blogger Matt Ufford received Stokke's picture in an e-mail from one of his readers, and he reacted to Stokke's image on instinct. She was hot. She was 18. Readers of Ufford's WithLeather.com -- a sports blog heavy on comedy, opinion and sometimes sex -- would love her.

The picture was taken by a track and field journalist and posted as part of a report on a California prep track Web site. The photo was hardly sexually explicit, which made Ufford's decision to post it even easier. At 5 feet 7, Stokke has smooth, olive-colored skin and toned muscles. In the photo, her vaulting pole rests on her right shoulder. Her right hand appears to be adjusting the elastic band on her ponytail. Her spandex uniform -- black shorts and a white tank top that are standard for a track athlete -- reveals a bare midriff.

By targeting his comedic writing to 18- to 35-year-old males, Ufford has built a sports blog that attracts almost 1 million visitors each month. Ufford writes tongue-and-cheek items about the things his readers love: athletes and beautiful women. Stokke qualified as both. She was, therefore, a "no-brainer to write about," Ufford said. He posted her picture and typed a four-paragraph blurb to accompany it. Meet pole vaulter Allison Stokke. . . . Hubba hubba and other grunting sounds.

"I understand there are certain people who are put off immediately by the tone of my blog," Ufford said. "Every week, there's somebody who takes offense to something, but that's part of being a comedy writer. If nobody is complaining, it probably wasn't funny. You are hoping for some kind of feedback."

By that measure, Ufford's post about Stokke created a landmark for success. He received a handful of angry e-mails, including one from the photographer who threatened to file suit if his picture of Stokke remained on the blog. But Ufford also attracted a record number of visitors in May, thanks largely to Stokke's picture. More than 20 message boards and 30 blogs copied or linked to Ufford's item.

From her computer at home, Stokke tracked the spread of her image with dismay and disbelief. She had dealt with this once before, when a track fan posted a lewd comment and a picture of her on a message board two years earlier. Stokke had contacted the poster through e-mail and, a few days later, the image had disappeared. But what could she do now, when a search for her name in Yahoo! revealed almost 310,000 hits? "It's not like I could e-mail everybody on the Internet," Stokke said.

For the first week, Stokke tried to ignore the Internet attention. She kept it from her parents. She focused on graduating with a grade-point average above 4.0, on overcoming a knee injury and winning her second state title. But at track meets, twice as many photographers showed up to take her picture. The main office at Newport Harbor High School received dozens of requests for Stokke photo shoots, including one from a risqu

adverse

Post by adverse »

[quote="bringinoutbangerz"]:rofl:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01370.html

[quote]Teen Tests Internet's Lewd Track Record
California High Schooler Allison Stokke, 18, Becomes a Victim Of Unwanted Attention After Photo Is Posted on a Sports Blog

By Eli Saslow
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, May 29, 2007; A01

NORWALK, Calif. -- Early this month, 18-year-old Allison Stokke walked into her high school track coach's office and asked if he knew any reliable media consultants. Stokke had tired of constant phone calls, of relentless Internet attention, of interview requests from Boston to Brazil.

In her high school track and field career, Stokke had won a 2004 California state pole vaulting title, broken five national records and earned a scholarship to the University of California, yet only track devotees had noticed. Then, in early May, she received e-mails from friends who warned that a year-old picture of Stokke idly adjusting her hair at a track meet in New York had been plastered across the Internet. She had more than 1,000 new messages on her MySpace page. A three-minute video of Stokke standing against a wall and analyzing her performance at another meet had been posted on YouTube and viewed 150,000 times.

"I just want to find some way to get this all under control," Stokke told her coach.

Three weeks later, Stokke has decided that control is essentially beyond her grasp. Instead, she said, she has learned a distressing lesson in the unruly momentum of the Internet. A fan on a Cal football message board posted a picture of the attractive, athletic pole vaulter. A popular sports blogger in New York found the picture and posted it on his site. Dozens of other bloggers picked up the same image and spread it. Within days, hundreds of thousands of Internet users had searched for Stokke's picture and leered.

The wave of attention has steamrolled Stokke and her family in Newport Beach, Calif. She is recognized -- and stared at -- in coffee shops. She locks her doors and tries not to leave the house alone. Her father, Allan Stokke, comes home from his job as a lawyer and searches the Internet. He reads message boards and tries to pick out potential stalkers.

"We're keeping a watchful eye," Allan Stokke said. "We have to be smart and deal with it the best we can. It's not something that you can just make go away."

On May 8, blogger Matt Ufford received Stokke's picture in an e-mail from one of his readers, and he reacted to Stokke's image on instinct. She was hot. She was 18. Readers of Ufford's WithLeather.com -- a sports blog heavy on comedy, opinion and sometimes sex -- would love her.

The picture was taken by a track and field journalist and posted as part of a report on a California prep track Web site. The photo was hardly sexually explicit, which made Ufford's decision to post it even easier. At 5 feet 7, Stokke has smooth, olive-colored skin and toned muscles. In the photo, her vaulting pole rests on her right shoulder. Her right hand appears to be adjusting the elastic band on her ponytail. Her spandex uniform -- black shorts and a white tank top that are standard for a track athlete -- reveals a bare midriff.

By targeting his comedic writing to 18- to 35-year-old males, Ufford has built a sports blog that attracts almost 1 million visitors each month. Ufford writes tongue-and-cheek items about the things his readers love: athletes and beautiful women. Stokke qualified as both. She was, therefore, a "no-brainer to write about," Ufford said. He posted her picture and typed a four-paragraph blurb to accompany it. Meet pole vaulter Allison Stokke. . . . Hubba hubba and other grunting sounds.

"I understand there are certain people who are put off immediately by the tone of my blog," Ufford said. "Every week, there's somebody who takes offense to something, but that's part of being a comedy writer. If nobody is complaining, it probably wasn't funny. You are hoping for some kind of feedback."

By that measure, Ufford's post about Stokke created a landmark for success. He received a handful of angry e-mails, including one from the photographer who threatened to file suit if his picture of Stokke remained on the blog. But Ufford also attracted a record number of visitors in May, thanks largely to Stokke's picture. More than 20 message boards and 30 blogs copied or linked to Ufford's item.

From her computer at home, Stokke tracked the spread of her image with dismay and disbelief. She had dealt with this once before, when a track fan posted a lewd comment and a picture of her on a message board two years earlier. Stokke had contacted the poster through e-mail and, a few days later, the image had disappeared. But what could she do now, when a search for her name in Yahoo! revealed almost 310,000 hits? "It's not like I could e-mail everybody on the Internet," Stokke said.

For the first week, Stokke tried to ignore the Internet attention. She kept it from her parents. She focused on graduating with a grade-point average above 4.0, on overcoming a knee injury and winning her second state title. But at track meets, twice as many photographers showed up to take her picture. The main office at Newport Harbor High School received dozens of requests for Stokke photo shoots, including one from a risqu
ImageImage

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

Jesus Christ. I can't believe noone's told her that she can ride her beauty to millions doing a sport that noone gives a shit about.

Daddy's a lawyer though, so she's probably not hurting for money. Still, she should be grateful for all the attention. Nobody is posting naked pictures or anything and it doesn't sound like she's been seriously stalked or anything like that.

My guess is she'll get used to it and start using it to her advantage.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]