The Official MMA Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Beastly Swagger

Re: The Official MMA Thread

Post by Beastly Swagger »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Fight ... _vs._Smith" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Livest dogs on the card are Manuwa & Amirkhani.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Might take Manuwa and Amirkhani. Seems like good value there.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Who you got on the rest of the card? Trying to lay down a good amount of $$$ tomorrow night

Beastly Swagger

GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:Who you got on the rest of the card? Trying to lay down a good amount of $$$ tomorrow night
Gustafsson,Manuwa,Amirkhani,Sung Bin Jo,Santos,Camacho

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Beastly Swagger wrote:
GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:Who you got on the rest of the card? Trying to lay down a good amount of $$$ tomorrow night
Gustafsson,Manuwa,Amirkhani,Sung Bin Jo,Santos,Camacho
Word, good looks bruh.

Beastly Swagger

Went heaviest on Manuwa winning inside the distance & via stoppage. He's been on a dry run but he most def can starch this dude if he gets him up on the cage.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Beastly Swagger wrote:Went heaviest on Manuwa winning inside the distance & via stoppage. He's been on a dry run but he most def can starch this dude if he gets him up on the cage.
True, gonna check out the odds on that. Might put 10u on that if it pays out well. Thanks for the tip.

Beastly Swagger

My Makwan Amirkhani outright win,submission,inside the distance props hit hard.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Actually missed the whole card, didn't realize it was in Europe and was on during the day lol. I heard gustafsson retired.

Beastly Swagger

I only bet on Amirkhani & Manuwa.

Beastly Swagger

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_238" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Moraes,Shevchenko,Cerrone,Yan,Munhoz,Kattar,Wineland

Wild Upset $ : Ansaroff

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Beastly Swagger wrote:Image

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_238" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Moraes,Shevchenko,Cerrone,Yan,Munhoz,Kattar,Wineland

Wild Upset $ : Ansaroff
Let's get this $$$ :ironmike:

Thanks for the picks, will be watching on Sat

the dead poet

Post by the dead poet »

Faggot ass Brendan Schaub got the mma streams sub reddit taken down.
http://www.soundcloud.com/rafael-jesus-martinez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Beastly Swagger

the dead poet wrote:Faggot ass Brendan Schaub got the mma streams sub reddit taken down.
No he didn't they were getting notices long before him.

On that note.

https://old.reddit.com/r/r_MMAStreams/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the dead poet

Post by the dead poet »

Beastly Swagger wrote:
the dead poet wrote:Faggot ass Brendan Schaub got the mma streams sub reddit taken down.
No he didn't they were getting notices long before him.

On that note.

https://old.reddit.com/r/r_MMAStreams/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My dude! :bow:
http://www.soundcloud.com/rafael-jesus-martinez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

They never gonna kill all streams lol :ironmike:

Beastly Swagger

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Fight ... ean_Zombie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Picks : Jung,Font,Barberena,Holland,Pena,Ige,Rozenstruik,Winn

Livest dogs : Jung,Font,Ige

This ESPN era is hurting my annual % w/ all the watered down cards as I'm picking heads I'm not very familiar with lol.
Last edited by Beastly Swagger on Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Lol.I hear that. It's insane how many UFC events there are now in the espn era. It's all good tho, I like all of the action especially with no NFL or NBA going right now. Thanks for the picks bro.

Beastly Swagger

Lineker out.

The one fight I was most interested in ?! Just did a FB "raffle", gave 2 cage side tickets' away to the 1st person whom donated $50 to The Wounded Warrior Project. Card's so slack I had heads PMing me asking if $25 would suffice lol.

the dead poet

Post by the dead poet »

I'm pumped for the Main event. But yea card is pretty meh.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

I know it's still a couple of weeks away, but am I the only one that thinks Santos could be a live dog against jon jones? I'm not knocking jones, but Santos was very impressive in his last fight, bruh is legit.

djjeffresh

Post by djjeffresh »

GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:I know it's still a couple of weeks away, but am I the only one that thinks Santos could be a live dog against jon jones? I'm not knocking jones, but Santos was very impressive in his last fight, bruh is legit.
no one is giving him much of a chance due to the disparity in skill level. i'd bet on santos as a heavy underdog because he is powerful and fearless. i don't see him getting stuck trying to solve the jon jones puzzle while standing in front of him a la smith/gus. cardio is more of the concern for santos in my view. so if he's going to win he will have to hurt jones early, which i feel is a possibility.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

djjeffresh wrote:
GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:I know it's still a couple of weeks away, but am I the only one that thinks Santos could be a live dog against jon jones? I'm not knocking jones, but Santos was very impressive in his last fight, bruh is legit.
no one is giving him much of a chance due to the disparity in skill level. i'd bet on santos as a heavy underdog because he is powerful and fearless. i don't see him getting stuck trying to solve the jon jones puzzle while standing in front of him a la smith/gus. cardio is more of the concern for santos in my view. so if he's going to win he will have to hurt jones early, which i feel is a possibility.
Agreed, if Santos takes it its going to be in the early rounds

Beastly Swagger

GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:
djjeffresh wrote:

Santos is a berserker while Jones is a sniper, a sniper wins that scenario every time.
Only shot IMO is if he bullrushes & somehow gets JJ on the fence, which is a very unlikely situation. He would incur several eye pokes of death before that happens lol. @ this stage it's going to take elite TD defense,light on the feet movement & brutal power, haven't seen that LHW equation yet(Johnny Walker pending).

Sat. 29th: UFC on ESPN 3: N'Gannou vs. Dos Santos

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_on_ES ... dos_Santos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Picks :
JDS,Benavidez,Maia,Roberts,Menifield

Livest Dogs
: JDS,Polo-Reyes

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Beastly Swagger wrote:
GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:
djjeffresh wrote:

Santos is a berserker while Jones is a sniper, a sniper wins that scenario every time.
Only shot IMO is if he bullrushes & somehow gets JJ on the fence, which is a very unlikely situation. He would incur several eye pokes of death before that happens lol. @ this stage it's going to take elite TD defense,light on the feet movement & brutal power, haven't seen that LHW equation yet(Johnny Walker pending).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_on_ES ... dos_Santos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Picks :

Livest Dogs
Yea, it's certainly not going to be easy by any stretch of the imagination, but I do think Santos has a slightly better shot of an upset than what the line is set at right now. I do see the line for Jones is down from -800 to -600 now tho...

Beastly Swagger

GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:
Beastly Swagger wrote:
GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:
djjeffresh wrote:

Picks :

Livest Dogs
Yea, it's certainly not going to be easy by any stretch of the imagination, but I do think Santos has a slightly better shot of an upset than what the line is set at right now. I do see the line for Jones is down from -800 to -600 now tho...
(Speaking on Junior not Tiago lol) Many forget JDS has elite boxing & a BB in BJJ. He is also galvanized enough to survive being clipped & go into autopilot grappling to survive. He's going to dirty box FN's suspect body to induce the gas out via the war of attrition.

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

Lol or not

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

JDS went down pretty easily last night. That was some soft shit

Beastly Swagger

GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:JDS went down pretty easily last night. That was some soft shit
Age & the USADA/no steroid era lol.

Beastly Swagger

Jones,Nunes,Masvidal,Rockhold,Sanchez,Allen,Markos

Upset picks logic :

Masvidal's crafty knees as Askren shoots for the TD will render BA hesitant to shoot leaving him to be pieced up w/ sodas,shakes & fries.

Sanchez will be his usual frantic in the chest aggressor resulting in the blood & guts show that will win the judges via split decision. Plus finally getting away from Jackson Wink will provide new life. Diego's normal manic energy will be amplified due to the HOF induction.

Markos is tenacious as fuck & will take control as CG wilts/gasses.