The Official MMA Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

tehgiftofgab

Re: The Official MMA Thread

Post by tehgiftofgab »

tehgiftofgab wrote:Only way Diaz loses is from bullshit doctor stop due to cut

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

funny enough your comment replayed in my head often this week. i was pretty convinced this was a massive possibility as the fight drew near. sad and unnecessary stoppage but extremely dominating performance by Masvidal.
Bury me with the Sergio Tacchini on

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

Yea if it was a three rounder, masvidal won that easily... but we needed 2 more rounds! Fml

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

I had $$$ on Masvidal, but even I admit that was a bullshit stoppage.

Really thought Till exposed Gastelum. Gastelum has no reach at all, and doesn't have the skill to make up for that. As long as you don't fight in the pocket vs him, you're straight.
Last edited by GUCCI CONDOMS on Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

tehgiftofgab wrote:
tehgiftofgab wrote:Only way Diaz loses is from bullshit doctor stop due to cut
Good call

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

I think it's time

Ruzenstruik vs Lewis

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:I had $$$ on Madvidal, but even I admit that was a bullshit stoppage.

Really thought Till exposed Gastelum. Gastelum has no reach at all, and doesn't have the skill to make up for that. As long as you don't fight in the pocket vs him, you're straight.
yeah i would like to see him move back down to welterweight where he truly belongs

Beastly Swagger

Post by Beastly Swagger »

Great event, met Trump,netted 5 figures w/ Masvidal(pick w/method,round) & my son cock blocked me from smashing a B list R&B bird, alas is life.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Beastly Swagger wrote:Great event, met Trump,netted 5 figures w/ Masvidal(pick w/method,round) & my son cock blocked me from smashing a B list R&B bird, alas is life.
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

Greg Hardy/Volkov has me pumped. I am surprised nobody has stopped this from happening yet, strangely Greg might has a little chance here. Obviously he always has a chance but this will be the first time we really get to see if he is any good. I loved what I saw out of him last fight. Snapping jab, alot more fundamentally sound and picking his shots. This one is going to be tough though.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

gusty wingers wrote:Greg Hardy/Volkov has me pumped. I am surprised nobody has stopped this from happening yet, strangely Greg might has a little chance here. Obviously he always has a chance but this will be the first time we really get to see if he is any good. I loved what I saw out of him last fight. Snapping jab, alot more fundamentally sound and picking his shots. This one is going to be tough though.
Hardy's technique certainly improved his last fight, and he has scary power, but he really needs to work on his conditioning. I'm rooting for him, he has star potential if he can put it all together.

Beastly Swagger

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

I love/hate that the mma thread is the most/only active thread nowadays

This is definitely Greg’s hardest/first test, I think that’s why my gut is leaning towards him losing when finally faced with real adversity. He wins it’ll prove a lot

I don’t follow football at all.. is Greg Hardy a pos cheating woman beater or is there some fuckery afoot at the accusations etc lol

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Beastly Swagger wrote:Image
Hardy :cheers:

Beastly Swagger

Herman gonna spark ol boy out for the upset as well.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

tehgiftofgab wrote:I love/hate that the mma thread is the most/only active thread nowadays

This is definitely Greg’s hardest/first test, I think that’s why my gut is leaning towards him losing when finally faced with real adversity. He wins it’ll prove a lot

I don’t follow football at all.. is Greg Hardy a pos cheating woman beater or is there some fuckery afoot at the accusations etc lol
Lol if I remember the story correctly, Hardy beat down his main bitch while she was on a bed full of automatic assault rifles.

It's my understanding that Hardy's training team lives with him in dorm style housing, so that they can monitor him and keep him out of trouble.

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

I'm going to leave this here.

Danny Roberts is the fucking double truth ruth. The real deal Holyfield. Fucking never get sick of watching this guy fight. Take that to the bank!

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

Oh yeah, I fucking love the pick swag. Liked it a lot more before all these dogs cashed but maybe it's the night of the dog. Hardy has a chance for sure, I am laying off.

Edit: popped hardy for a hundy, I think the matchmakers see something here

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

clinic.

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

No homo but I love Volkov's smile

Beastly Swagger

Hardy was on the cusp of landing that bomb but the right hand being void certainly killed that hope. Despite all the shit he gets for his character outside the cage, I'm seeing a guy who wants to test himself & excel constantly. He's got the paper so it's a personal goal for him, & that's the type of maniac you better account for.

djjeffresh

Post by djjeffresh »

i also appreciate hardy's willingness to jump in and test the waters. after his performances and interviews this past year i feel less guilt in watching and enjoying his fights. i'm glad he's bringing attention to the sport/the UFC, negative or otherwise. many fighters and other athletes have troubled pasts.

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

Hardy has a nice place as a middling heavyweight that is entertaining to watch for as long as he wants, he has more upside than guys like Kimbo, Tai. I would not be shocked if Greg beats a guy like Lewis even, as much as I'd hope he doesn't. He's legit, not overly but learns at an incredible pace, natural freak athlete, irrefutable upside.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

gusty wingers wrote:Hardy has a nice place as a middling heavyweight that is entertaining to watch for as long as he wants, he has more upside than guys like Kimbo, Tai. I would not be shocked if Greg beats a guy like Lewis even, as much as I'd hope he doesn't. He's legit, not overly but learns at an incredible pace, natural freak athlete, irrefutable upside.
If hardy keeps working at his craft he def has the ultimate potential to beat a guy like Lewis. Not saying it would happen right now but down the road it could. Hardy is def still a work in progress, he can't get complacent at all.

Beastly Swagger

He's definitely not the type of guy to quit before he feels he maxed out his potential there.

A lot of 50/50 pick'em fights here, not going heavy on anything lol.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Word, still gonna wager, but not going higher than 1u on any of these fights.

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

You think Randy Brown is going to TKO Alves? Damn good luck with that one

Beastly Swagger

gusty wingers wrote:You think Randy Brown is going to TKO Alves? Damn good luck with that one
Alves vs rangy fighters = knees & elbows in the clinch murkage, just like Krause did him.

Decent LFA tonight.

Stream :

http://crackstreams.com/mmastreams/watch-lfa-mma-78/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Beastly Swagger

BKFC 9: Lobov vs. Knight 2

Stream :

http://crackstreams.com/boxingstreams/w ... vs-knight/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Beastly Swagger wrote:BKFC 9: Lobov vs. Knight 2

Stream :

http://crackstreams.com/boxingstreams/w ... vs-knight/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Never fucked with a bare knuckle fighting event before. Is that shit legit? Seems to be gaining some steam.