Which Rockstar Would Win in a Fight?

Non-hiphop forum dedicated to the wonderful world of music.

Moderator: Philaflava

cascarrabias

Which Rockstar Would Win in a Fight?

Post by cascarrabias »

A rockstar fight was mentioned in the Metallica / Slayer thread. Thought it might be fun.

Who would win?

Lemmy vs. Kerry King (Slayer)

Glen Danzig vs. Henry Rollins

Billy Corgan vs. Robert Smith (The Cure)

Prince vs. Michael Jackson

Add on.

Kalel
Internet Celebrity

Re: Which Rockstar Would Win in a Fight?

Post by Kalel »

cascarrabias wrote:A rockstar fight was mentioned in the Metallica / Slayer thread. Thought it might be fun.

Who would win?

Lemmy vs. Kerry King (Slayer)

Add on.
Lemmy.

Danzig.

Corgan.

.... i got nothin on the last one.

:killacam:

intuition
Uh, I rap too!

Post by intuition »

danzig would get the shit kicked out of him by rollins.

T-Wrex

Post by T-Wrex »

Gunnar Nelson vs. Matthew Nelson

:ohsh: :sad: :sad: :sad: :grin: :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: :blank: :ohsh: :gyeah: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

milli vs. vanilli

black michael jackson vs. white michael jackson

stevie ray vaughn vs. john denver in a biplane dogfight

ImageImage
ImageImage

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Re: Which Rockstar Would Win in a Fight?

Post by Moolah »

cascarrabias wrote:Lemmy vs. Kerry King (Slayer)

Add on.
Trent Reznor vs James Hetfield

Keith Richards vs Ozzy Osbourne

Icesickle
Suburban Outfitter

Post by Icesickle »

intuition wrote:danzig would get the shit kicked out of him by rollins.

Kalel
Internet Celebrity

Post by Kalel »

intuition wrote:danzig would get the shit kicked out of him by rollins.

intuition
Uh, I rap too!

Post by intuition »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nVwBMB5PMLU

YOUR BOY'S GOT A GLASS JAW!!!

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Rollins owns that list

habit

Post by habit »

oh man! great thread!

lemmy vs kerry king = dont know em

danzig vs rollins = dont know em

corgan vs smith = smith because corgan is scronny

prince vs michael jackson = ooooooohhhhh....right now id have to say mj because hes a desperate man and has a little emotions and prince is a softass jehova witness now. but if youre looking career wise? id say prince because the motherfucker knows how to A) move B) use his body

gunnar nelson vs matthew nelson = dont know em....sounds familiar though

black mj vs white mj = black mj had so much more to live for, had more attitude and was leaner. great smile for a victory pose to.

stevie ray vaughn vs john denver = biplane dogfight? what?

trent reznor vs james hetfield = trent has soooooo much more anger and hatred and stuck-upness. thats a lot to defend and more reason to just go all out. hes also fucking ripped nowadays.

keith richards vs ozzy osbourne = if i had to pick a winner (which i originally wouldnt because i think they would find some common ground and chill) i would choose ozzy because he just does shit and has no idea what hes doing, so his animal instinct would take over and he would go crazy....close one though

allright heres mine

tom waits vs carlos santana

paul mccartney vs jimmy pages

sly stone vs marvin

elliot smith vs aerosmith

jack white vs chris cornell (soundgarden/audioslave)

axel rose vs kurt cobain

simon vs garfunkel

jim morrison vs jimi hendrix

bringinoutbangerz
The Homer

Post by bringinoutbangerz »

T-Wrex wrote:Gunnar Nelson vs. Matthew Nelson

:ohsh: :sad: :sad: :sad: :grin: :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: :blank: :ohsh: :gyeah: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

milli vs. vanilli

black michael jackson vs. white michael jackson

stevie ray vaughn vs. john denver in a biplane dogfight

GOAT post

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

Kerry King would try dazzling Lemmy with his bald cueball dome before trying to poke his eyes out with his studded nail wristband but Lemmy's facial warts would open up to shoot deadly venoms which can kill a man in under 30 seconds at Kerry King.

Both Danzig and Rollins are both about the same height as Nicole Richie and have both notoriously gotten their asses kicked in the past. In a head-to-head they'd spend most of the fight posing and flexing in those black teabag vests they both sport and trying to stab each other with the needles they use to shoot steroids with but Henry would take it as he's more flexible in those stupid little cargo short shorts he wears and could utilize a HBK super-kick to the chin while Glenn would be restricted due to the tightness of his leather pants.

Billy Corgan and Robert Smith would be too busy smokin' each others cocks and updating their livejournals to fight.

My nigga Prince would straight fuck Michael up. Competition is none. Stilletto heels to the grill, guitars smashed over his head, shootin' clouds of purple gas makin' Michael fall ass over tit - Mike just couldn't compete. Sure, Prince is about the size of a small child and Mike's moonwalking and those 360 spins he does might help him duck some of Prince's power-moves but Prince does those ill James Brown style split scissor kicks to the floor and back up and generally would be too fast and too deadly for the Jackson-meister. Mike's only hope of victory would be to summon the ghost of Bubbles back from wherever his soul may be now to take a shit on Prince's head and to swing from his diamond earrings thus painfully ripping them from his earlobes.

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

Yeah, I'd have to go with Prince. He's a diva but one hit to MJ's grill and he would literally start crumbling like a leper.
hopps wrote:i also think mindbender wastes way too much time on this message board. i think he should never come here again. seriously, man.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

and then johnny cash would come along and kill everybody

seriously
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

b0mbs_of_death

Post by b0mbs_of_death »

Rollins at least has 4 inches on Danzig though, even though they both stopped working out it seems. That northside kings video never gets old though.

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

I Drive A Lexus wrote: Billy Corgan and Robert Smith would be too busy smokin' each others cocks and updating their livejournals to fight.
:lol: :lol:

Kalel
Internet Celebrity

Post by Kalel »

intuition wrote:http://youtube.com/watch?v=nVwBMB5PMLU

YOUR BOY'S GOT A GLASS JAW!!!
:ohsh:

:lol:

im changing my vote.

cascarrabias

Post by cascarrabias »

I Drive A Lexus wrote:Kerry King would try dazzling Lemmy with his bald cueball dome before trying to poke his eyes out with his studded nail wristband but Lemmy's facial warts would open up to shoot deadly venoms which can kill a man in under 30 seconds at Kerry King.

Both Danzig and Rollins are both about the same height as Nicole Richie and have both notoriously gotten their asses kicked in the past. In a head-to-head they'd spend most of the fight posing and flexing in those black teabag vests they both sport and trying to stab each other with the needles they use to shoot steroids with but Henry would take it as he's more flexible in those stupid little cargo short shorts he wears and could utilize a HBK super-kick to the chin while Glenn would be restricted due to the tightness of his leather pants.

Billy Corgan and Robert Smith would be too busy smokin' each others cocks and updating their livejournals to fight.

My nigga Prince would straight fuck Michael up. Competition is none. Stilletto heels to the grill, guitars smashed over his head, shootin' clouds of purple gas makin' Michael fall ass over tit - Mike just couldn't compete. Sure, Prince is about the size of a small child and Mike's moonwalking and those 360 spins he does might help him duck some of Prince's power-moves but Prince does those ill James Brown style split scissor kicks to the floor and back up and generally would be too fast and too deadly for the Jackson-meister. Mike's only hope of victory would be to summon the ghost of Bubbles back from wherever his soul may be now to take a shit on Prince's head and to swing from his diamond earrings thus painfully ripping them from his earlobes.
I am so glad you're back. This thread needed you. That facial warts line made me choke on my cheezits.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

bono would win in a fight against anyone.

habit

Post by habit »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:bono would win in a fight against anyone.
against jim morrison? against jack white? against trent reznor?

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

habit wrote:
Gregg Popabitch wrote:bono would win in a fight against anyone.
against jim morrison? against jack white? against trent reznor?
you don't know bono, dogg.

he a killer.

FURY

Post by FURY »

I Drive A Lexus wrote:Both Danzig and Rollins are both about the same height as Nicole Richie and have both notoriously gotten their asses kicked in the past.
who beat rollins ass?

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

cascarrabias wrote:
I Drive A Lexus wrote:Kerry King would try dazzling Lemmy with his bald cueball dome before trying to poke his eyes out with his studded nail wristband but Lemmy's facial warts would open up to shoot deadly venoms which can kill a man in under 30 seconds at Kerry King.

I am so glad you're back. This thread needed you. That facial warts line made me choke on my cheezits.
i could picture this due to the fact i had a vision of Lemmy stompin' mufuckas out yellin' "EYE 4 AN EYE TOOTH FOR TOOTH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'LLLLLLLLLLL KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!!"

Prince would fuck up Mike, Prince would wear those stillettos ad do those backspins like on Purple Rain shredding everything in 8 foot radius...plus Prince's entourage would have to get in it!!!! The Dr. The black dude who thought he was a samurai and those two dykes that used to lick and kiss each other while playing the keyboard (Wendy and Lisa), Mike would be outnumbered. I have a feeling that ol' Prince would sing Morning Papers before delivering the deathblow tho'.

wheels

Post by wheels »

drizzle wrote:and then johnny cash would come along and kill everybody

seriously
Just to watch them die.