Finding Great Deals When Used CD Shopping Appreciation

Non-hiphop forum dedicated to the wonderful world of music.

Moderator: Philaflava

cascarrabias

Finding Great Deals When Used CD Shopping Appreciation

Post by cascarrabias »

Man this local indie metal radio station went out of business and sold all their CDs to these clueless rednecks in Northern Kentucky. They've got this Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal going on. I got 6 CDs without a scratch for less than 20 bucks.

Celtic Frost - Into The Pandemonium
Celtic Frost - Vanity Nemesis
Anal Cunt - I Like It When You Die
Soilent Green - A Decadent Symphony...
Cephalic Carnage - Anomalies
Alabama Thunderpussy - Staring At The Divine

Finding a deal like this makes all those hours looking for something and finding nothing worth it.

shopvack

Post by shopvack »

word, this is one of my favorite things to do. i'll go to half-priced books and spend an hour on the ground digging through the $3 bin. i'm sure people look at me like :naswtf: , but fuck 'em.

Gurped Out

Post by Gurped Out »

My friend in Denver called me saturday like"Yo I just went crazy at a $1 cd sale and bought 40 cd's today" It made me happy

DLG

Post by DLG »

greatest feeling ever.

also finding shit for 2 bucks and then selling it for 15 on ebay.

theaggravatedjew

Post by theaggravatedjew »

Gurped Out wrote:My friend in Denver called me saturday like"Yo I just went crazy at a $1 cd sale and bought 40 cd's today" It made me happy
Love this feeling. A rap/ house place called alien records closed down here in Austin a year or two ago and I got a ton of shit for a dollar, mostly west coast underground stuff. I was pleased and spent like 60 bucks.

goldenstateofmind

Post by goldenstateofmind »

i went to a used record/cd/dvd/video game/book/everything store and found del's no need for alarm and the new ghostface cd. both combined for 9.50. i also bought the lauryn hill that thing you do single for 1.50

blessingindisguise

Post by blessingindisguise »

Speaking of used CD's does anyone know a way to lower prices on Amazon by a penny lower then the lowest? Like something that does it automatically.