The Hardcore & Punk Thread

Non-hiphop forum dedicated to the wonderful world of music.

Moderator: Philaflava

Masked Terror #1

The Hardcore & Punk Thread

Post by Masked Terror #1 »

Wanted to make sure I have my name on this one too.

Have at it.

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

i'm not huge on a lot of metal.. but this thread i will definitely keep my eye on

Masked Terror #1

We've tried this thread a few times and it always fizzles out after a page or two . . . BUT THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT.

The problem usually stems from a combination of the following-

1. While there are many fond punk/hardcore reminiscences among the posters of this site, very few folks here actually listen to much of it on a regular basis. Largely due to most everyone here being over 18.

2. You could count the number of quality non-metal infused punk/hardcore releases in the last ten years on one hand. This is pure speculation on my part of course, since I can't even think of one.

3. Anyone here interested in punk/hardcore already has everything worth owning and we've had threads where we upload Black Flag/Bad Brains/Cro-Mags/Circle Jerks/Agnostic Front/Dead Kennedys/Suicidal Tendencies/Murphy's Law/Minor Threat/Descendents, etc. 100 times.

Of course, this thread has my full support and I sincerely hope that I will be proven wrong and that this will turn out to be the thread that breaks the rule.

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

Trap Them/Extreme Noise Terror split 7
http://lix.in/-42b605
The average ג€˜Org reader will be most familiar with Extreme Noise Terror as a name often seen on a black and white cloth patch on a local crust punkג€™s pants. You know...the one that is made entirely of patches. This legendary British crust grind band even enjoyed some brief mainstream attention in their homeland thanks to the late John Peel. Their 1:33 length contribution on this split is long by their standards, but still sounds like you would expect with a feedback intro, dirty but thick production, grimy heavy guitars, and guttural vocals. The insanely fast drums stand out on this track with some cool fills including that classic triplet snare fill so prevalent in this style. If you like this stuff, this track will most definitely suit your needs.

Trap Them have been on fire with their last few releases and continue their smoldering run with ג€œDay 18: Enders.ג€ They try to one-up the speed on ENTג€™s track before giving into their inner Entombed and unleashing a brutal 3/4 breakdown that wraps up the song quickly. While Trap Them is essentially a grindcore band, they are surprisingly musical. From their near-perfect tone of their overall sound to the small instrumental flourishes, they know their strengths and how to use them.

Pairing a legendary band with a new group is a cool idea for a split and you probably wonג€™t find much better specimens of this genre. However, with the entire thing clocking in under three minutes it will either leave you shaking your head in disbelief at the sheer absurdity of such a short release or otherwise reaching for other releases by these bands." (review from punknews.org).

Extreme Noise Terror/Trap Them - Split 7":

"Barren Praise is a fictional ghost town version of every non-fiction town,ג€ says McKenney. ג€œLyrically, previous Trap Them releases are all stories from people who had lived in Barren Praise before deciding to up and leave. This is the story of those who stayed behind to tell the stories of watching everything unfold...ג€ states McKenney.

Upon listening, itג€™s hard not to picture fragments of your own life as part of the chaotic debris that are these fictional lives. The friends, family, and faces of those that make up the ensemble cast of your own life are all there, indirectly. Making Seizures In Barren Praise a broken mirror into their world and your own, exposing every fear, weakness, and wound. All of it set to one of the heaviest and most punishing metallic soundtracks ever." (review from smartpunk.com).

http://lix.in/-3c9b77

"had zero expectations for this record after randomly signing up for this album. Then a little research revealed this New Hampshire band is comprised of members of Backstabbers Inc., December Wolves and Grief (though I believe the line-up has changed since this album was recorded); I felt a slight shift in my pants. Then I read ג€œgrindcore rock n' roll with the Sunlight Studio soundג€ at their Myspace page; full fledged erection folks. And they are fucking A right.

Imagine a bunch of chaos, noise obsessed yanks playing a form of Nasum-esque grind mixed with a punky Comecon/Entombed form of death and roll, delivered with a full on Sunlight buzz (And I mean FULL on Wolverine Blues rumble and crunch) and you will have an idea of Trap Themג€™s absolutely crushing debut record.

Twelve generally short stabs of vicious, hacking, power chord filled chaos that will shake you to your core and rattle your filings - come together to fill this short but sweet album. Only the 4+ minute ג€œDestructioneer Extraordinaireג€ with a Cursed (who are labelmates) like sludgy lope, breaks up the feedback drenched, sheer velocity of tracks like ג€œInsomniawesomeג€, ג€œThey Followed The Scent Of Jihad All The Way To Thievesג€, ג€œCollapse & Marathonג€, ג€œGarlic Breakfastג€ andג€¦.fuck it-all of them, which within their own crusty tones, have plenty of heaving heft.

To put it bluntly, Sleepwell Deconstructor blew my sphincter clean out of my body, making sure all my bodily fluids were free to cascade from the gaping wound where my rectum should have been." (review from metalreview.com).

http://lix.in/-3fa85f

"Perhaps more in line with the metallic and crust-laden hardcore of labelmates Rise and Fall (and, subtly, Converge), Seance Prime bears the same throbbing, pulsating and smothering production flair as Sleepwell Deconstructor, as the band once again worked with Kurt Ballou. But with an even filthier low end and the aforementioned slight retooling of their style, Trap Them are hardly rehashing themselves -- and considering the releases only came a few months apart, it probably would've been permissible anyway. Since the band sound all the better for it anyway, it's welcomed.

The middle section features some of the EP's best moments: the huge, skyscraper-level drops of start-stops gurgle in "Day Fourteen -- Pulse Mavens"; the time-shifting grind tones of "Day Fifteen -- Citizenilhist"; and the constant, throttling mid-tempo pounding of "Day Sixteen -- The Iconflict." To boot, the band's lyrics are as good, ugly and haunting as ever -- take the hip-hop zeal of "Citizenihilist"'s opening lines: "Get them propped and boxed, and fixed on forced remarks...On a haggard glimpse, on a primal blitz." (review from punknews.org).

Trap Them is my current obsession. Been listening to these albums a few times a day. One of my favorite hardcore bands in the world today. Shit one of my favorite bands period. If you want some new forward thinking pissed as fuck skilled and precise hardcore this is the only place to start.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vg4GV66E1SM&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vg4GV66E1SM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uIggk64IjLQ&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uIggk64IjLQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WS_nm1jxxus&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WS_nm1jxxus&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

that should get the ball rolling in the right direction. Ill try to stick to some of the more obscure and sadly overlooked hardcore bands. Im pretty much a huge fan of power violence bands like Spazz and Man Is The Bastard as well as fastcore bands like Crossed Out and Drop Dead.

Ive actually got quite a few bands to up but i will stick to one band a day so that i can take my time.

Ive actually been meaning to start this thread due to my current obsession with Trap Them, Trash Talk, Victims etc...

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

Masked Terror #1 wrote:We've tried this thread a few times and it always fizzles out after a page or two . . . BUT THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT.

The problem usually stems from a combination of the following-

1. While there are many fond punk/hardcore reminiscences among the posters of this site, very few folks here actually listen to much of it on a regular basis. Largely due to most everyone here being over 18.

2. You could count the number of quality non-metal infused punk/hardcore releases in the last ten years on one hand. This is pure speculation on my part of course, since I can't even think of one.

3. Anyone here interested in punk/hardcore already has everything worth owning and we've had threads where we upload Black Flag/Bad Brains/Cro-Mags/Circle Jerks/Agnostic Front/Dead Kennedys/Suicidal Tendencies/Murphy's Law/Minor Threat/Descendents, etc. 100 times.

Of course, this thread has my full support and I sincerely hope that I will be proven wrong and that this will turn out to be the thread that breaks the rule.
You pretty much nailed it. I have some suggestions for making this thread more worthwhile than past endeavors:

1. We should try to assemble complete discographies for major bands (excluding shitty crossover records or later records that we want to forget exist *cough* Agnostic Front) as well as demos, high-quality live sets, etc.

- I would like to get a copy of every WNYU live set ever recorded. Only the best NYHC bands played WNYU and most of them are good performances. If we work together we might be able to achieve this - let's aim high, fellas.

2. We should upload more obscure band or records. I'm not talking about bands and records that were obscure because they sucked, but those that are often overlooked or underappreciated.

- For instance, I was vaguely familiar with a band called N.O.T.A. (None Of The Above) but never sought out their records because they were from Oklahoma and I figured somebody would have put me onto them if they were really any good. I was wrong. They were an excellent band and their 1985 LP is a solid addition to any punk/hardcore record collection.

3. Generally-speaking, share good resources for information: blogs, websites, etc.

Dunnnnleavy

Post by Dunnnnleavy »

you guys probably know about this one, but...

http://www.7inchpunk.com/
When people think of Providence, Rhode Island they typically think of organized crime

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

Dunnnnleavy wrote:you guys probably know about this one, but...

http://www.7inchpunk.com/
i use that and www.7inchcrust.com

Masked Terror #1

Kind of a random first post in this thread from me, but I went back and listened to this album recently and felt like it held up pretty well.

Battery were a 90s hardcore band from DC. They were different from most other bags operating under the hXc banner back then, they were a conscious throwback to the Youth Crew era, i.e. good hardcore.

I discovered them because I was bitching to my friend who worked at Revelation that none of the shit they were putting out had anything to do with the sound the label had been built on. He gave me a copy of Battery's Whatever It Takes, which, funny enough, was their only album on Rev and one of their last.

Maybe anyone who cares already knows about this record, but if you dig that classic sound but have worn out all your YOT, Side By Side and Gorilla Biscuits records, this will feel like a lost gem you forgot about.

Funny that this record is more than 10 years old at this point. Isn't it about time for another Youth Crew revival movement?

These guys also did two similar records around the same time with Ray Cappo of YOT singing under the band name Better Than A Thousand. If anyone wants those, let me know and I'll post them up.

Whatever It Takes (1998) - Revelation Records

1. What I'd Give
2. Brand New Place
3. Throughout
4. Leave It Behind
5. Part 2
6. Another Reason
7. Half My Time
8. You Can't Win
9. To Want
10. Retrace
11. Who Are You
12. Whatever It Takes

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

fuck yeah man. I love Battery. I got into them because of one or tow of their members being also in Damnation A.D.

I really dug that Damnation AD record No More Dreams Of Happy Endings.
Big ups to whoever can supply me with that.

Ive been a huge hardcore kick as of lately.
I was really inspired by some younger skater buddies of mine. They saw the Tragedy tattoo on my forearm and they asked me a million different questions about what al bands i listened to. I was fully stoked to see high school kids fully obsessed with the bands i was traveling miles to see 12 years ago when i was their ages. I invited them to open a show at my DIY for us one night and I expected them to be cool but I was completely floored by how awesome these young ass foools were. They had great presence and were really precise. lots of attitude and crushing songs. I think their entire set lasted about 12 minutes but it was the best 12 of that entire night,

anyways check them out on their myspace and if they ever release any music I will upload it in this thread.

www.myspace.com/lowlifems

Masked Terror #1

Gonna chime in with two records I'm really looking for.

ctXhc band Aware's s/t 7" featuring the song Back Off

Smorgasbord records debut 7" comp called X Marks The Spot and featuring songs from Wide Awake, Pressure Release and Up Front

If anyone has or can get either of these, please upload and I will be in your debt.

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

I'll work on it. I got connects.

SeanieCameras

Post by SeanieCameras »

Thanks for the Battery album, I ll def check that out...

b0mbs_of_death

Post by b0mbs_of_death »

Here is a little somethin somethin

His Hero is Gone were pretty fucking awesome. They combined hardcore, sludge rock and metal to form one nice mess. Saw them a ton of times, always amazing shows. Most of the guys would go on to be in Tragedy as well as Deathreat and Severed Heads of State. This is their first full length, get some.

Code: Select all

http://www.mediafire.com/?8xscyjiojbh

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

Here is another quality album in the same vein as the Battery album MT1 upped:

*click on album picture to download full album

Ignite Call On My Brothers (1994)
192 kbps

dark red = sample track

1 Ash Return
2 Straight Ahead
3 Black Light
4 Faraway
5 You
6 Epidemic
7 In My Time
8 Distance
9 Call on My Brothers
10 Should Have Known
11 Agression
12 Slow
13 Sided
14 Family
15 50 and a Month
16 Man Against Man (No for an Answer)

This record came out in 1994 but hearkens back to good old-fashioned hardcore while still sounding modern. This was my shit when it came out. Saw these guys a bunch of times in various VFW halls and they killed it every time.

Ignite featured ex-members of such classic Cali bands as No For An Answer and Unity. They were heavily influenced by Uniform Choice and other classic California hardcore bands when making this record - in fact, the last song is a cover of No For An Answer's "Man Against Man". Check it out.

Masked Terror #1

That Ignite album is pretty cool. Singer is a little melodramatic/too high in the mix at times, but there's a lot of good, melodic Minor Threat/Gorilla Biscuits/Orange County style HC in there.

The Screaming For Change hidden track is pretty sweet too.

This is exactly the kind of shit I slept on during the 90s when my default position was "All hardcore sucks now."

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

b0mbs_of_death wrote:Here is a little somethin somethin

His Hero is Gone were pretty fucking awesome. They combined hardcore, sludge rock and metal to form one nice mess. Saw them a ton of times, always amazing shows. Most of the guys would go on to be in Tragedy as well as Deathreat and Severed Heads of State. This is their first full length, get some.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8xscyjiojbh
Todd from His Hero Is Gone and the 2 guitar players from Tragedy were my old crew when i was a teenager. They were a few years older than me but definitely had a huge impact on my life in that they would always call me (pre internet) and let me know of all the punk/hardcore shows coming up and were always glad to let me tag along. I think more than anything they were really stoked to see a 15 year old kid that was amped and down to go anywhere for DIY shows. John and Brad (FAR) and Todd are all from Mississippi so we all met at local punk shows back in the day. Through my adventures with these guys I ended up getting into mad shows as the merch man. I went with them to see the best shows Ive ever been to in my life. Just to name a few...Eyehategod, Man Is The Bastard, Spazz, Dropdead, Capitalist Casualties, Assuck, Avail, Today Is The Day etc....pretty much every weekend from 93-97. Definitely the best years of my young life. I miss those guys. Wish I had a scanner so I could upload some fun pictures of those guys when we was all younger.

It was hard to keep in touch with them all once they moved across country to Oregon. I still see John on occasion when he comes home for visits.

His Hero Is Gone is probably in a 5 way tie with my other favorite bands of all time. I got every vinyl they ever put out, every shirt design, poster, demo, and mad flyers.

heres From Ashes Rise
http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=JAVLERXK

Masked Terror #1

OK folks, more vintage NYHC goodies for you.

Folks who follow that scene probably know about the infamous New Breed Tape Compilation, a 35 song comp of a bunch of the "up and coming" bands in the scene, circa 1989, that was only released on cassette. It was put out by scene stalwarts Fred Alva and Chaka Malik.

Maybe you remember when it came out. Maybe you've heard or DLed a bootleg over the years. Now you can check out the 20th anniversary website at http://www.newbreedtapecomp.com It's full of a ton of info on the release, the bands involved, the scene back then, old school flicks, words from Fred and Chaka, etc. You can even DL the entire tape for free.

BUT

Don't DL it from their site, because the track order/song titles are all fucked up. DL it here, where your friendly neighborhood MT1 has properly labeled and ordered everything for you-
Here's the tracklisting, so you know exactly what goodness you'll be DLing-

NEW BREED TAPE COMPILATION
Track List:

1. ABSOLUTION - Never Ending Game
2. LIFESBLOOD - Maximum Security
3. LIFESBLOOD - Youth Enrage
4. OUTBURST - The Hard Way
5. OUTBURST - Thin Ice
6. OUTBURST - Controlled (live)
7. OUR GANG - In Anger
8. OUR GANG - My Tomorrow
9. OUR GANG - Without A Home
10. COLLAPSE - Failure
11. PRESSURE RELEASE - Try
12. PRESSURE RELEASE - The Line
13. BREAKDOWN - Don't Give Up
14. BREAKDOWN - What It Is
15. TRUE COLORS - No Way To Live
16. SHOW OF FORCE - Finding It Hard
17. DIRECT APPROACH - True Vision
18. DIRECT APPROACH - No Respect
19. RAW DEAL - Backtrack
20. RAW DEAL - Wall Of Hate
21. ABOMBANATION - Disinherited
22. ABOMBANATION - Something Must Be Done
23. ABOMBANATION - Not Kosher
24. BEYOND - Seasons
25. BEYOND - Someday (live)
26. DIRECT - Reach Out
27. DIRECT - One Life
28. UPPERCUT - Down For The Count
29. UPPERCUT - AM I CLEAR
30. FIT OF ANGER - The Opressed
31. FIT OF ANGER - Revealing The Truth
32. DISCIPLINE - We All Learn
33. BAD TRIP - Something More
34. UNDER PRESSURE - Supremist
35. STANDPROUD - Dust

Psyched to have this again. Was a big fan of Beyond and Uppercut. (Breakdown and Raw Deal are givens.) Also always dug Pressure Release, a largely unsung band that a few of my friends played in. Not sure if they have any recordings other than these tracks and the ones on the X Marks The Spot comp.

Masked Terror #1

Putting this in a separate post so that it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

Old school Youth Crew heads need to check out this site- http://doublecrosswebzine.blogspot.com/

An insane amount of old school flicks, interviews, etc.

A trip down memory lane.

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

Masked Terror #1 wrote:OK folks, more vintage NYHC goodies for you.

Folks who follow that scene probably know about the infamous New Breed Tape Compilation, a 35 song comp of a bunch of the "up and coming" bands in the scene, circa 1989, that was only released on cassette. It was put out by scene stalwarts Fred Alva and Chaka Malik.

Maybe you remember when it came out. Maybe you've heard or DLed a bootleg over the years. Now you can check out the 20th anniversary website at http://www.newbreedtapecomp.com It's full of a ton of info on the release, the bands involved, the scene back then, old school flicks, words from Fred and Chaka, etc. You can even DL the entire tape for free.

BUT

Don't DL it from their site, because the track order/song titles are all fucked up. DL it here, where your friendly neighborhood MT1 has properly labeled and ordered everything for you-
Here's the tracklisting, so you know exactly what goodness you'll be DLing-

NEW BREED TAPE COMPILATION
Track List:

1. ABSOLUTION - Never Ending Game
2. LIFESBLOOD - Maximum Security
3. LIFESBLOOD - Youth Enrage
4. OUTBURST - The Hard Way
5. OUTBURST - Thin Ice
6. OUTBURST - Controlled (live)
7. OUR GANG - In Anger
8. OUR GANG - My Tomorrow
9. OUR GANG - Without A Home
10. COLLAPSE - Failure
11. PRESSURE RELEASE - Try
12. PRESSURE RELEASE - The Line
13. BREAKDOWN - Don't Give Up
14. BREAKDOWN - What It Is
15. TRUE COLORS - No Way To Live
16. SHOW OF FORCE - Finding It Hard
17. DIRECT APPROACH - True Vision
18. DIRECT APPROACH - No Respect
19. RAW DEAL - Backtrack
20. RAW DEAL - Wall Of Hate
21. ABOMBANATION - Disinherited
22. ABOMBANATION - Something Must Be Done
23. ABOMBANATION - Not Kosher
24. BEYOND - Seasons
25. BEYOND - Someday (live)
26. DIRECT - Reach Out
27. DIRECT - One Life
28. UPPERCUT - Down For The Count
29. UPPERCUT - AM I CLEAR
30. FIT OF ANGER - The Opressed
31. FIT OF ANGER - Revealing The Truth
32. DISCIPLINE - We All Learn
33. BAD TRIP - Something More
34. UNDER PRESSURE - Supremist
35. STANDPROUD - Dust

Psyched to have this again. Was a big fan of Beyond and Uppercut. (Breakdown and Raw Deal are givens.) Also always dug Pressure Release, a largely unsung band that a few of my friends played in. Not sure if they have any recordings other than these tracks and the ones on the X Marks The Spot comp.
:bow: You're the fuckin' man. I need this for my iPod.

The real stand-outs here are (of course): Breakdown, Beyond, Raw Deal (right before the name change), and Absolution.

I always thought Outburst were a bit cheesy, but "The Hard Way" is a classic NYHC track. I'm going to up their demo one of these days because it's much better than the 7", IMO.

"Maximum Security" is probably my favorite Life's Blood track.

The Collapse track is very underrated.

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

Masked Terror #1 wrote:Putting this in a separate post so that it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

Old school Youth Crew heads need to check out this site- http://doublecrosswebzine.blogspot.com/

An insane amount of old school flicks, interviews, etc.

A trip down memory lane.
You read my fucking mind. This is the best nostalgic hardcore website on the internet. They do a spectacular job (Tim Mouthpiece and Gordo).

nickwoj

Post by nickwoj »

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f590bp
current boston raw & heavy shit

http://www.mediafire.com/?mtqncqdrj5j
belgium heavy metallic integrity-style hardcore with a stoner twist

http://www.mediafire.com/?fwoj5y5m2zz
Naysayer-my own demons drag me down everyday demo
new richmond mosh

http://rapidshare.com/files/72223877/WH-2007-RTE.rar
pa kids mix integrity and nyhc, then chop and screw it

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mqlindvfm ... k-2003.rar
early 00's boston straight-edge. think moshier supertouch

http://rapidshare.com/files/73131128/In ... _1998_.rar
late-90's boston straight-edge

http://rapidshare.com/files/56844558/Ir ... _2005_.rar
virginia beach warzone-worship

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v5jw1imwwyv
baltimore hc. my current fav. crown of thornz style hardness

http://rapidshare.com/files/122496303/B ... _2007_.rar
infest with mosh
Last edited by nickwoj on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

This thread is turning out great. Im really stoked for this comp MT1 just posted. Chaka as in the dude from Orange 9mm?

Im gona stay to my one post a day rule as far as albums go but i have ton of things at my disposal to add in this thread.

also wanted to apologize about the extensive name dropping but im proud of the people Ive met and hung out with over the years so if it gets annoying just remember that a key theme in HXC is Pride.

GO!

nickwoj

Post by nickwoj »

catfish hunter wrote:This thread is turning out great. Im really stoked for this comp MT1 just posted. Chaka as in the dude from Orange 9mm?

Im gona stay to my one post a day rule as far as albums go but i have ton of things at my disposal to add in this thread.

also wanted to apologize about the extensive name dropping but im proud of the people Ive met and hung out with over the years so if it gets annoying just remember that a key theme in HXC is Pride.

GO!
pretty funny that you'd say he's the dude from orange 9mm and not burn haha but yeah.

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

nickwoj wrote:
catfish hunter wrote:This thread is turning out great. Im really stoked for this comp MT1 just posted. Chaka as in the dude from Orange 9mm?

GO!
pretty funny that you'd say he's the dude from orange 9mm and not burn haha but yeah.
ouch man. but your right :bow:

b0mbs_of_death

Post by b0mbs_of_death »

This is my favorite Integrity record, kinda sounds like a more metaled out cro mags. Plus it has a Pushead cover!

01 Vocal Test
02 Hollow
03 Psychological Warfare
04 Trapped Under Silence
05 Abraxas Annihilation
06 Jagged Visions Of My True Destiny
07 Drowning In Envy
08 Humanity Is The Devil

http://www.mediafire.com/?dd2dzjwhx9j

Post by 360 »

Quick suggestion for the sake of making the thread last; Don't upload so many albums to one post unless its a discography.

Masked Terror #1

I guess I needed this thread more than I thought.

This Integrity record is dope too.

Guess I slept on more cool shit than I thought.

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

b0mbs_of_death wrote:This is my favorite Integrity record, kinda sounds like a more metaled out cro mags. Plus it has a Pushead cover!

01 Vocal Test
02 Hollow
03 Psychological Warfare
04 Trapped Under Silence
05 Abraxas Annihilation
06 Jagged Visions Of My True Destiny
07 Drowning In Envy
08 Humanity Is The Devil

http://www.mediafire.com/?dd2dzjwhx9j
TERRIFIC UPLOAD.

I cannot emphasize enough how great this album is. This might be my favorite hardcore/metal record of the mid-90's. I remember copping it on cassette at a record store on LBI. We popped it into the tape deck and when "Vocal Test" came on I think my immediate reaction was :ohsh:. We spent the rest of the day driving up and down the Island blasting this shit with the windows down as rich, whitebread tourists looked on in horror.

IF YOU LIKE HARDCORE OR METAL AND YOU DON'T HAVE THIS RECORD, THEN DOWNLOAD IT NOW. OR JUST KILL YOURSELF.

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

360 wrote:Quick suggestion for the sake of making the thread last; Don't upload so many albums to one post unless its a discography.
Good call.