Philaflava.com :: • View topic - Concert I Just Went To Thread




It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:17 am
Posts: 3613
Location: Austin
Didn't see a thread for this yet...

Austin City Limits (Day 3)

Got a free pass at the last minute and went and saw Portugal. The Man, The Flaming Lips, Rebelution, and Yeasayer. Portugal. The Man and The Flaming Lips were fucking great. I've been waiting to see TFL for years and it was worth the wait.

Had no idea who Yeasayer was but they put on a pretty dope show, despite it not being my cup of tea.

Not a big reggae show fan but Rebelution had the crowd in their hands and sounded really good.

Some of the best sound systems I've ever heard in a festival/outside environment.

_________________
http://www.groundfloorgo.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:27 am
Posts: 12382
just saw Zombie Zombie playing that John Carpenter set. Pretty sweet, good party.

going to see the dillinger escape plan on wednesday and tim hecker on saturday. good week.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:01 pm
Posts: 4921
Location: Long Island
DLG wrote:
just saw Zombie Zombie playing that John Carpenter set.
john carpenter makes the illest scores of all time. is there a band out there covering his work? please expound.

_________________
LONG ISLAND RAP BLOG
http://jucommie.blogspot.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:31 pm
Posts: 9869
Location: nipple
saw atmosphere last thursday. im replying in this thread because that wasnt a show. that shit was a fucking concert. 3000 people all fucking screaming with their hands in the air.

i dont love all of atmospheres shit but holy fuck can those dudes put on a show.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:27 am
Posts: 12382
Versive wrote:
DLG wrote:
just saw Zombie Zombie playing that John Carpenter set.
john carpenter makes the illest scores of all time. is there a band out there covering his work? please expound.


<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zxHBxaVmBUE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zxHBxaVmBUE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:58 pm 
Offline
slime green

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:20 pm
Posts: 5190
Last one I attended was Iron Age, Hatred Surge, Mammoth Grinder and Thou in New Orleans on Odiums SLAMPIG Tour.
It was one of the best shows Ive seen this year. Crowd was small but it was a blast.

Thou - Never cared for this band and seeing them live again concreted my opinion that they are hype upon hype. Very dull set and finished with a Born Against cover that they didnt announce (almost like they tried to pull a fast one and maybe people wouldnt notice). I heckled.

Tirefire - Buddies of mine. I wouldnt go as far as to call them a straight up gimmick band because they abandon several of the cliches and gimmicks associated with Black Metal. They are crusty and pummeling black metal similar to Celtic Frost/Hellhammer with a solid punk inluence. These guys are great showmen and very violent, creating an atmosphere of danger. Very primitive, very brutal and no corpse paint in sight. If you get to close to these guys they will kick you in the legs or swat you with guitars. not for the weak at heart.

Mammoth Grinder - delivered. They are one of the newer bands Im really really like and had they been on the bill with other bands they would have been the stand out. They share members with Hatred Surge and Iron Age. They play crushing crusty death metal with a stripped down melodic influence somewhere along the lines of Extreme Noise Terror meets early Entombed. Really impressive set and super heavy.

Hatred Surge - my favorite band at the moment and they absolutely destroyed. From the first rotten and septic note from Alex Hughes bass tone until the last echo from the blast beaten snare drum these dudes will absolutely level an audience with a punishing assault. They used to have an extremely hot young girl doing vocals who has now been replace by the former growler from Insect Warfare. They played precise blasts of angry to pissed the fuck off power violence that were dead fucking on. I cant say enough good things about this band.

Iron Age - being that MG, HS, and IA are all of Austin TX best underground stormtroopers this made for the best of brutality. IA released one of the best metal albums of last year and play straight up thrash metal with some stoner/sludge breakdowns for good measure. In essence they remind me of a young eyehategod (doing dust bumps off the back of amps, falling face first off tha stage, and genrally not giving a shit/having fun) in skill a young Metallica. The last 2 times Id seen them before this they were almost flawless but this show they were sloppy fucking drunk or zapped on powder but you can fault them for that because at this particular club in New Orleans at 1am everyone of us was shitcanned. They played about 40 minutes and threw in a new jam. Its always fun when the band is a part of the party and by the end of the set we were all half on the stage and they were half off.

New Orleans shows are unique in that most of the event ends up hanging out and drinking on the street corners until early in the morning. This gig was no exception. When bands come to play in the big easy it usually turns into a friendly "fuck playing we want to party with you people" event. I had a blast.

9/10
:cheers:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:48 pm 
Offline
Uh, I rap too!

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:30 am
Posts: 11566
barf @ rebelution. they started in santa barbara when i was living there. color me jealous of their success, but the only thing worse than a white rapper is a white reggae band.


i saw the black keys a couple mondays ago at the palladium, they were awesome live. 4000 capacity sold out two days in a row. the lead singer is on some true rockstar shit on stage, i would've never guessed from seeing their videos and studio sessions. they killed it, would recommend seeing them.

supposed to go see best coast at the troubador next month but booked a gig the same day after already buying the tickets. i'm bummed, this is like the fourth time i've tried to see them and i keep failing.

_________________
twitter
kinda neat


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:17 am
Posts: 3613
Location: Austin
intuition wrote:
barf @ rebelution. they started in santa barbara when i was living there. color me jealous of their success, but the only thing worse than a white rapper is a white reggae band.


They had their crowd on lock. I was shocked. They are your generic white reggae band, though. Why do all white reggae singers have that high pitched whine in their voice like Eek-a-Mouse meets paste?

_________________
http://www.groundfloorgo.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:41 pm
Posts: 4275
saw High on Fire/Torche/Kylesa last week. HoF brought it, of course, I liked Torche the first time I saw them better, and i think Kylesa could've been better with a longer set (honestly, kind of underwhelmed me).

saw Menomena w/Suckers acouple weeks ago. Suckers were completely forgettable, but i was there for Menomena who were really good live and covered the best songs from their last two albums. it was a major hipster douche event though, the kid infront of me smelled like nasty BO

_________________
Quote:
When people think of Providence, Rhode Island they typically think of organized crime


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:53 pm
Posts: 671
saw pavement in central park end of sept. fucking awesome show. Hold Steady last Thurs. also awesome. Missed Drive BY Truckers on Sunday due to poor planning.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:08 am
Posts: 14678
vinylpops wrote:
intuition wrote:
barf @ rebelution. they started in santa barbara when i was living there. color me jealous of their success, but the only thing worse than a white rapper is a white reggae band.


They had their crowd on lock. I was shocked. They are your generic white reggae band, though. Why do all white reggae singers have that high pitched whine in their voice like Eek-a-Mouse meets paste?


Blame Sublime. That's what I do.

Not all white reggae is bad though.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dlYfTixw6wo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dlYfTixw6wo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GubWemhqma0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GubWemhqma0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D4iHb3XBC60?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D4iHb3XBC60?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Annnnnnnd that's where white reggae stops being good.



PEACE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:02 pm
Posts: 2974
Location: the woods
I saw Anthony braxton and Taylor Ho Bynum two weeks ago @UMASS... Tonight is Hugh Masakela, I hope there are still tickets.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:37 pm
Posts: 4238
Location: honolulu
vinylpops wrote:
intuition wrote:
barf @ rebelution. they started in santa barbara when i was living there. color me jealous of their success, but the only thing worse than a white rapper is a white reggae band.


They had their crowd on lock. I was shocked. They are your generic white reggae band, though.


Kids here go ape shit for Rebelution. They pack the same spot that Atmosphere does.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:03 pm
Posts: 9684
Location: Seattle
catfish hunter wrote:
Last one I attended was Iron Age, Hatred Surge, Mammoth Grinder and Thou in New Orleans on Odiums SLAMPIG Tour.
It was one of the best shows Ive seen this year. Crowd was small but it was a blast.

Thou - Never cared for this band and seeing them live again concreted my opinion that they are hype upon hype. Very dull set and finished with a Born Against cover that they didnt announce (almost like they tried to pull a fast one and maybe people wouldnt notice). I heckled.

Tirefire - Buddies of mine. I wouldnt go as far as to call them a straight up gimmick band because they abandon several of the cliches and gimmicks associated with Black Metal. They are crusty and pummeling black metal similar to Celtic Frost/Hellhammer with a solid punk inluence. These guys are great showmen and very violent, creating an atmosphere of danger. Very primitive, very brutal and no corpse paint in sight. If you get to close to these guys they will kick you in the legs or swat you with guitars. not for the weak at heart.

Mammoth Grinder - delivered. They are one of the newer bands Im really really like and had they been on the bill with other bands they would have been the stand out. They share members with Hatred Surge and Iron Age. They play crushing crusty death metal with a stripped down melodic influence somewhere along the lines of Extreme Noise Terror meets early Entombed. Really impressive set and super heavy.

Hatred Surge - my favorite band at the moment and they absolutely destroyed. From the first rotten and septic note from Alex Hughes bass tone until the last echo from the blast beaten snare drum these dudes will absolutely level an audience with a punishing assault. They used to have an extremely hot young girl doing vocals who has now been replace by the former growler from Insect Warfare. They played precise blasts of angry to pissed the fuck off power violence that were dead fucking on. I cant say enough good things about this band.

Iron Age - being that MG, HS, and IA are all of Austin TX best underground stormtroopers this made for the best of brutality. IA released one of the best metal albums of last year and play straight up thrash metal with some stoner/sludge breakdowns for good measure. In essence they remind me of a young eyehategod (doing dust bumps off the back of amps, falling face first off tha stage, and genrally not giving a shit/having fun) in skill a young Metallica. The last 2 times Id seen them before this they were almost flawless but this show they were sloppy fucking drunk or zapped on powder but you can fault them for that because at this particular club in New Orleans at 1am everyone of us was shitcanned. They played about 40 minutes and threw in a new jam. Its always fun when the band is a part of the party and by the end of the set we were all half on the stage and they were half off.

New Orleans shows are unique in that most of the event ends up hanging out and drinking on the street corners until early in the morning. This gig was no exception. When bands come to play in the big easy it usually turns into a friendly "fuck playing we want to party with you people" event. I had a blast.

9/10
:cheers:

co-signed to all of this that I was conscious for. Amazing show and catfish is the coolest ma'fucka on this bitch. peace to tha gawd.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Posts: 747
Location: D.C.
If anyone has the capabilities to go see The Wall Live w/ Roger Waters, ante up 120.00 and go...I went on Sunday, and it was a fucking, rock epic, if they produce a DVD of this shit, it'll be the first DVD I ll buy in years...

Peeped the Gorillaz on Monday, an incredible show, but a hard act to follow after the gawdly experience of The Wall...Great visuals, as always(mainly their music videos, other little skits, a couple story boards for upcoming videos, and an awesome intro from Snoop)...They have a laundry list of cameos traveling with them: De La, Mos Def, Bobby Womack, Bashy and Kano, Booty Brown, Little Dragon, Lebanese Orchestra, an 8-piece horn section from London and another 8-piece Syrian folk band...Definitely worth the ticket price...

Saw Deftones and the new Alice in Chains a couple weeks before that, as well at the same venue...Chino still puts it down, now that he's skinny again, and possibly back on the white horse...Either way, voice was on point, their new bassist kicked ass(Sergio Vega from Quicksand), and it was loooouuuuddddd...Seeing the gawd Jerry Cantrell still be able to belt out Down In A Hole and Rooster with the same eerie melody that made him, Layne, and AIC famous, was incredible...He is a modern day rock gawd, the way he plays the guitar, will melt your face...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:03 am
Posts: 7528
Location: Chicago
intuition wrote:
i saw the black keys a couple mondays ago at the palladium, they were awesome live. 4000 capacity sold out two days in a row. the lead singer is on some true rockstar shit on stage, i would've never guessed from seeing their videos and studio sessions. they killed it, would recommend seeing them.


I met dan auerbach at a restaurant and was able to shoot the shit with him for about 5 minutes. His stage persona isn't anything like how he is in person, he was shocked I recognized him.

I've seen them 4-5 times and they always kill. Go even if you aren't a fan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:27 am
Posts: 12382
got a black eye at the dillinger show last night. If you've never seen them live you're a faggot. period.

cancer bats sucked, was drinking outside during the ocean since I've seen them twice and I don't like their new stuff.

Gonna go see Tweak Birds today, they are some black keys-ish band with a Melvins cosign.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 5:49 pm
Posts: 792
Location: 90210
I saw (The) Pixies in Philly in September. They killed it, but there were like 8 songs they didn't play that I really wanted to hear.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:28 pm
Posts: 9877
Location: Austin Tx
Great fucking review Catfish. I have seen most big groups play obviously with my job so I really enjoy reading about smaller acts with great detail like this.
Last year on Halloween night I stood on a stage with Wayne Coyn (did I spell that right?) and watched KISS play across the way. We both looked at each other and laughed at the fact that we were In New Orleans watching Kiss on Halloween. But their set is really fun to build and they are great.

Cool story.

And great thread.

_________________
catiblog.com<br><br>Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:27 am
Posts: 12382
just saw Tweak Bird, they were a lot better than I expected. Not as Black Keys, more Melvins, lots of sludge riffs and a saxophone player cranking up the psychedelia.

good band.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Posts: 747
Location: D.C.
DLG wrote:
got a black eye at the dillinger show last night. If you've never seen them live you're a faggot. period.


I'm still in debate with myself of what was a better show at 9:30 Club, Dillinger, or Battles...Both, were :bow:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:31 am
Posts: 6557
Location: at&t park
saw Sliegh Bells open for Hot Chip. Sliegh Bells set was short, and really fucking loud. Homegirl is fine!

Hot Chip, never heard of them, not sure Ill go out of my way to listen to their music.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:02 am
Posts: 17448
House of Games wrote:
I saw (The) Pixies in Philly in September. They killed it, but there were like 8 songs they didn't play that I really wanted to hear.


I was at this. Great fucking show.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:50 am 
Offline
Lisa Bonet With Talent
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:02 pm
Posts: 10853
Location: somethin like my bank account
going to see odd future tomorrow with mike iggle.

will report back.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:17 am
Posts: 3613
Location: Austin
Just got my press passes to this: http://funfunfunfest.com/events

Any suggestions on bands to see would be great. I have never heard of a lot of these people. I've never seen a punk show either.

_________________
http://www.groundfloorgo.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:16 pm
Posts: 12262
Location: burn pile
^went to Funfunfun last year and it's truly the most well organized most conducive to fun fun festival around nowadays. the lineup is pretty shit this year (at least compared to lasts) so a repeat appearance is looking doubtful, however you should check out holdsteady/arielpink/deerhunter if indieshits your cup o' tea. and fucken weird al, of course.

to add to thread: last notable show i attended was pavement in central park. it kicked ass and them dudes went out on a high high note

_________________
moved by duck muscles


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:28 pm
Posts: 9877
Location: Austin Tx
I had the pip pass last year.
I will be out of town i believe for this years. If not I might go. I grew up with Graham. The guy who created it.

_________________
catiblog.com<br><br>Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:49 pm 
Offline
slime green

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:20 pm
Posts: 5190
vinylpops wrote:
Just got my press passes to this: http://funfunfunfest.com/events

Any suggestions on bands to see would be great. I have never heard of a lot of these people. I've never seen a punk show either.


been hearing about this and it sounds really good.

Friday Night: Weird Al (who wouldnt)

Saturday :
12:45 HATRED SURGE (my favorite band!!!)
4:45 Municipal Waste (crowd should be crazy with stagedives.)
6:25 The Dwarves (classic punk band from LA)
7:50 Gwar (always fun)

Sunday:
2:15 OFF! (members of classic punk bands + original singer from Black Flag/Circle Jerks....I wouldnt miss this. They released an EP and its great)
2:50 Kylesa (great progressive metal band with 2 drummers. awesome)
3:40 Ringworm (great thrashy hardcore with Human Furnace on vocals)
4:30 Floor (DONT MISS THIS!!!classic Florida band that became Torche. This will be so awesome. Id damn near travel to Austin just for Floor)
5:20 The Bronx (not a huge fan of this band but they are really solid)
7:00 High On Fire (they define Heavy Metal...another of my favorite bands and tremendous must see live band)
7:50 Suicidal Tendencies (classic Venice Beach crossover thrash, highly influential, if you dont know them Die)
8:30 Devo (feels good man)
8:45 Mastodon (probably the most critically acclaimed band in Metal today and terrific live. Wouldnt expect this set to be anything less than one of the best shows of the year)

Now that im looking at it im thinking this may end up being the best festival of the entire year. You fucking lucked out right here dude. Try some of my picks off this bill and prepare for pants shitting.
wish i could go.
:cheers:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:17 am
Posts: 3613
Location: Austin
I still haven't peeped Ariel Pink, despite the rave reviews that album has gotten.

I kind of want to see Gwar just to say I did.

Let me know if any if you guys go.

_________________
http://www.groundfloorgo.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:17 am
Posts: 3613
Location: Austin
catfish hunter wrote:
vinylpops wrote:
Just got my press passes to this: http://funfunfunfest.com/events

Any suggestions on bands to see would be great. I have never heard of a lot of these people. I've never seen a punk show either.


been hearing about this and it sounds really good.

Friday Night: Weird Al (who wouldnt)

Saturday :
12:45 HATRED SURGE (my favorite band!!!)
4:45 Municipal Waste (crowd should be crazy with stagedives.)
6:25 The Dwarves (classic punk band from LA)
7:50 Gwar (always fun)

Sunday:
2:15 OFF! (members of classic punk bands + original singer from Black Flag/Circle Jerks....I wouldnt miss this. They released an EP and its great)
2:50 Kylesa (great progressive metal band with 2 drummers. awesome)
3:40 Ringworm (great thrashy hardcore with Human Furnace on vocals)
4:30 Floor (DONT MISS THIS!!!classic Florida band that became Torche. This will be so awesome. Id damn near travel to Austin just for Floor)
5:20 The Bronx (not a huge fan of this band but they are really solid)
7:00 High On Fire (they define Heavy Metal...another of my favorite bands and tremendous must see live band)
7:50 Suicidal Tendencies (classic Venice Beach crossover thrash, highly influential, if you dont know them Die)
8:30 Devo (feels good man)
8:45 Mastodon (probably the most critically acclaimed band in Metal today and terrific live. Wouldnt expect this set to be anything less than one of the best shows of the year)

Now that im looking at it im thinking this may end up being the best festival of the entire year. You fucking lucked out right here dude. Try some of my picks off this bill and prepare for pants shitting.
wish i could go.
:cheers:


:cheers: This is what I needed. Thanks for the suggestions! Suicidal Tendencies are one of the few punk bands that I actually know so I was thinking about them.

Mastadon is now a lock off your suggestion. It's got to be epic if they are closing out the whole event.

What kind of music is Floor?

_________________
http://www.groundfloorgo.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.