Is it gay to like Fiona Apple?

Non-hiphop forum dedicated to the wonderful world of music.

Moderator: Philaflava

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Is it gay to like Fiona Apple?

Post by Blockhead »

If so, major queer over here.
I looked for a thread about her new album but didn't find anything.
It's awesome. Fuck yall.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Re: Is it gay to like Fiona Apple?

Post by Philaflava »

loved her for over a decade now

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

not at all

Grammy-winning singer Fiona Apple spent the night in a Texas jail after being arrested late Wednesday on a felony drug possession charge at a border patrol checkpoint where her tour bus was searched, local officials said.

Apple, 35, was taken into custody in Sierra Blanca, the same small west Texas town where authorities previously nabbed singer Willie Nelson, rapper Snoop Dogg and "The Social Network" actor Armie Hammer on drug charges.

The singer-songwriter had 4 grams of hashish, a form of cannabis, in her possession, said Rusty Fleming, spokesman for the sheriff in Hudspeth County, of which Sierra Blanca is the county seat.

Fleming said there were seven other people on the bus, but Apple admitted the drugs were hers and everybody else was allowed to drive on. She was respectful and calm, though became concerned when she learned she would have to stay in jail overnight, he said.
She took the rap for her crew and errythang, this chick is gullier than most rappers today
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

there was def a thread about the new one, probably all the way back on pg two if one dares to dive that deep, probably not all that interesting. to keep a theme a rolling, album/apple, both tits. both tits/apple, probably seen better days.
moved by duck muscles

deepfriedjellol

Post by deepfriedjellol »

havent been able to get into the new one
but the album with the name that is 350 letters long is one of my favorite albums to consider anorexia and/or subletting my house to

and re: hash - ive driven through that border crossing before. even without holding anything i still felt fucking guilty. wait, no, that's my catholicism trying to come to the surface. im lying.

Captin Planit

Post by Captin Planit »

When the Pawn... is an album I can hear whenever without wanting to listen to something else, and I was excited about the newest record after it got all the good press. But I left this alone after a couple attempts to get with the program. No cigar.

JaH BLaZe

Post by JaH BLaZe »

she walk the line between insanity and genius

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Think I might have fapped to her pics once or twice a long time ago. Rele hope that doesn't make me gay.

The Afronaut

Post by The Afronaut »

Ive always thought she did great work. Still a big sucker for a lot of them joints off the first album.

Versive

Post by Versive »

drizzle wrote:not at all

Grammy-winning singer Fiona Apple spent the night in a Texas jail after being arrested late Wednesday on a felony drug possession charge at a border patrol checkpoint where her tour bus was searched, local officials said.

Apple, 35, was taken into custody in Sierra Blanca, the same small west Texas town where authorities previously nabbed singer Willie Nelson, rapper Snoop Dogg and "The Social Network" actor Armie Hammer on drug charges.

The singer-songwriter had 4 grams of hashish, a form of cannabis, in her possession, said Rusty Fleming, spokesman for the sheriff in Hudspeth County, of which Sierra Blanca is the county seat.

Fleming said there were seven other people on the bus, but Apple admitted the drugs were hers and everybody else was allowed to drive on. She was respectful and calm, though became concerned when she learned she would have to stay in jail overnight, he said.
She took the rap for her crew and errythang, this chick is gullier than most rappers today
One might say she's been a bad, bad girl...

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Yeah, I fronted on her as a youngster but now I can get into it.