VIDEO: Justin Timberlake & TI- My Love

Non-hiphop forum dedicated to the wonderful world of music.

Moderator: Philaflava

cascarrabias

Post by cascarrabias »

It's so :arrow: to say but I doubt he'll ever top Cry Me a River. Best beat and best video he'll ever do.

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

Okay, I think I just came. I LOVE that this video is in black and white. That part where he's ripping off the girl's stockings or garters that flashes real quick is amazing. The song's aright, but the video is hot as hell.
hopps wrote:i also think mindbender wastes way too much time on this message board. i think he should never come here again. seriously, man.

The Iron Sheik
Loves Watching Lean On Me

Post by The Iron Sheik »

fronting on the interlude at the beginning is ridiculous

both beats are sick

this video works well, but is unfortunately not as epic as i expected

i wanted lasers in the club that go with the beat

trapeze artists going through flaming hoops

the hype williams bar effect

t.i blowing smoke like in the kanye video

shit's still cool

dudley dawson

Post by dudley dawson »

Kalel wrote:
intuition wrote:i was about to pass judgement too soon because that intro sucks so bad, but goddamn it gets dope after that.

damn, i've had this song on repeat like four times now, this is the best pop r&b song i've heard in a long time (probably since cry me a river lol).
no lie. and the Cry Me A River video was dope as fuck too.

i like the direction of this video. i think the "club scene" approach would've been too easy and it could've been lost in the sea of made-for-MTV videos.

that last single shot of him dancing is bananas foster.
why not just continue the same visual theme in the club scene.
just something to break up the monotony
tommorow never comes
yesterday never happened
today is a loosely based on a reality thats imagined

Epitome

Post by Epitome »

Anyone who doesen't like this song, or doesen't have a slightly disturbing but mostly heterosexual mancrush on Justin Timberlake is a fag.

"I love california. the other day some bum was like "gimme a dollar, I SAID GIMME A DOLLA!!!!!" and I told him to sit down and shut the fuck up. and he did. cause real talk I will knock a bum the fuck out." --BeHemoth

Tariq's Dilemma

Post by Tariq's Dilemma »

Willie B and Sheik are on point.

I am glad some people out there see the exact same shit when they hear this song:

A slow-motion epic, zonked out, club scene.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

naw, when i hear this song, i picture JT in the audience in runway shows. during the verses, he maintains eye contact with the models on the runway. when the chorus breaks, he jumps up on the runway and continuously and brutally starts dryhumping the models' legs.

would be the best video ever.

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:naw, when i hear this song, i picture JT in the audience in runway shows. during the verses, he maintains eye contact with the models on the runway. when the chorus breaks, he jumps up on the runway and continuously and brutally starts dryhumping the models' legs.

would be the best video ever.
MANCRUSH APPROACHING MELTDOWN STATUS.
hopps wrote:i also think mindbender wastes way too much time on this message board. i think he should never come here again. seriously, man.

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

Epitome wrote:Anyone who doesen't like this song, or doesen't have a slightly disturbing but mostly heterosexual mancrush on Justin Timberlake is a fag.
:lol:

dudley dawson

Post by dudley dawson »

Tariq's Dilemma wrote:Willie B and Sheik are on point.

I am glad some people out there see the exact same shit when they hear this song:

A slow-motion epic, zonked out, club scene.
word, but film it with him moving in realtime but everyone else actually moving in slow motion a la v for vendetta fight scene and you got the greatest fucking video in a long fucking time