INCUBUS

Non-hiphop forum dedicated to the wonderful world of music.

Moderator: Philaflava

Mo Cheeks

INCUBUS

Post by Mo Cheeks »

straight up Incubus is one of the best bands out there, their new cd is great, even better then the Chilipeppers shit.

People sleep on Incubus thinking they make nothing but emo shit but they can fucking rock, go pick up that new album. Any fans?

marinville

Post by marinville »

science, make yourself, and morning view are all favorites of mine. I also had a compilation of acoustic jams they did which was also really good. they lost me with the last album. yea, there were a handful of decent tracks on there... but something was missing. and that something was what had me listening before. I havent heard the new shit yet... but I have my doubts its anything, so I'm not really in a rush to hear it.

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

marinville wrote:science, make yourself, and morning view are all favorites of mine. I also had a compilation of acoustic jams they did which was also really good. they lost me with the last album. yea, there were a handful of decent tracks on there... but something was missing. and that something was what had me listening before. I havent heard the new shit yet... but I have my doubts its anything, so I'm not really in a rush to hear it.

I wasn't really into their last album like that either, my fav has to be Morning View which was completely awsome

Marinville atleast download the new shit, you can hear the growth in them as a band, some serious rocking on some of the songs

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

not to give anyone the wrong idea on the new album, its def some chillin out music to listen to. Ill upload the last track, which is mellow, but has some serious guitar in the background

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

Earth to Bella pt 2 (Guitar near the end)

Code: Select all

http://download.yousendit.com/0249D87204711FBF

eris

Post by eris »

I'm skeptical about anything new coming from Incubus. I really dig Science and Make Yourself, and enjoy Morning View, but as hard as I tried, I really couldn't get into "A Crow Left of the Murder"

I kind of dig this song Mo... his voice fucking kills it, as it always has. Thanks.

I'll have to d/l this and see for myself I suppose.

eris

Post by eris »

Just finished listening, pretty good album. Better than their last, but it doesn't do for me what their others did. And in all honesty, I don't imagine I'll come across listening to this again, or atleast for a good long time.

The b-sides/bonus tracks were pretty dope though. "Punchdrunk" especially and "Look Alive".

here is Punchdrunk

http://download.yousendit.com/B531E4CA77C17991

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

Thanks man, any chance you could upload the other bonus track

eris

Post by eris »

Mo Cheeks wrote:Thanks man, any chance you could upload the other bonus track
Sure...

Incubus - Look Alive

http://download.yousendit.com/3EA07BF762BD373F
Can this get me into mp3x? haha

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

I've liked most of what I've heard from these guys.

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

Thanks for the uploads eris

Patches O'Houlihan

Post by Patches O'Houlihan »

^nice sig and am I the only one who like "crow left of the murder"? I thought they grew up on that album but ok. Havent heard their new one been dying to get it, when I have money!!

Is it better than morning view?
A new era has begun and it goes by the numbers 1,3,6

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

Patches O'Houlihan wrote:^nice sig and am I the only one who like "crow left of the murder"? I thought they grew up on that album but ok. Havent heard their new one been dying to get it, when I have money!!

Is it better than morning view?

I liked Crow as well, I can't say I like their new one more then morning view cause that was my fav, Patches hit me up with a PM, I can send you the album if you want