Lost Metal Treasures

Non-hiphop forum dedicated to the wonderful world of music.

Moderator: Philaflava

ALASKA

Lost Metal Treasures

Post by ALASKA »

the other day my brother reminded me of a prized piece of my old metal collection that i havent thought about in years because i could give a fuck about vinyl. but anyway i had a leather covered double album of motorheads ace of spades. I cant find it for the life of me now. probably thrown out by my parents with all my maiden albums and singles when i went to college.

what are your lost treasures.

b0mbs_of_death

Post by b0mbs_of_death »

The Creeping Death 12 inch I had on clear vinyl with Garage Days 1 on the other side. I did make $90 off that shit though.

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

oh man i do miss garage days one. i have been looking for that shit everywhere and can never find it.

Masked Terror #1

Post by Masked Terror #1 »

Happy to say my best metal treasure isn't lost.

Still have my metal Kiss lunchbox complete with thermos.

Also have the original vinyl test pressing of The Elder album still in the box from Sterling Sound. There's a disc per side, so the b-sides are both completely smooth and blank. My friend who dated Eric Carr (RIP) gave it to me.

CRASH DDZ

Post by CRASH DDZ »

Masked Terror #1 wrote:Happy to say my best metal treasure isn't lost.

Still have my metal Kiss lunchbox complete with thermos.

Also have the original vinyl test pressing of The Elder album still in the box from Sterling Sound. There's a disc per side, so the b-sides are both completely smooth and blank. My friend who dated Eric Carr (RIP) gave it to me.
that's the 1 KISS album I've never owned that I want to. i keep bidding 5 bucks for it on ebay and keep getting out-bid by 50 cents.

one day...

locke cole

Post by locke cole »

I have a vinyl copy of a Pungent Stench/Disharmonic Orchestra split.
i may have worn sandals in the past but thats because it was hot. - sole

boogie shoes

Post by boogie shoes »

i have a slayer live undead picture disc and a number of the beast picture disc in storage and a autographed kiss alive2 by gene simmons to me hanging around.