Easy Mo Bee Responds To Our Tribute Post

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

Thun

Easy Mo Bee Responds To Our Tribute Post

Post by Thun »

Just got this in the TROY gmail inbox.
Yo... i really love y'all for that man. Thank you so much. You propped me kinda seriously right there. And it makes me feel good inside on the contrary to all of the "blockage" i continue to go through sometimes after all these years. I know where that came from by me not being included in the Biggie film for the scoring and i've learned to ignore that kind of shit. I dont think that SOME people like the fact that i'm instrumental to the early beginnings of B.I.G. (Get over it!) So it's been a constant effort over the years to "misinclude" me on various aspects of B.I.G.'s legacy. Sometimes i think maybe working with Tupac has a lot to do with it too. (Again... get over it.) And just to clarify what you printed... i had an actual contract agreement AND i got paid in full. Yet there still was no inclusion for scoring the project. Weird huh? Yeah. But like you said the film will probably be wack anyway. So who gives a fuck. Whether i score that film or not i'm still imbedded in the legacy of that man. And no form of hate or "blockage" will ever be able to change that. I want y'all to look out for the next XXL that's coming out. In that interview,Easy Mo Bee finally kinda speaks up. If you read that interview you'll probably have more of an understanding why i didn't get to score the film... or for that matter,even be included on post-Life After Death Badboy projects. Thanks for all the love. And thank you for the unadulterated mindset that NODFACTOR appropriates into everything that's said and done about Hip Hop on this website. It really means so much to have you "tell it like it is" on a regular basis. Peace and love. All is greatly appreciated. And i'm at your service should you ever need me for ANYTHING. Happy New Year To You. I meant what i said about bigger and better thangs for the NOD in '09. And as for any of your rivals that can't stand to see you fuckin' get it... "Take that,take that"!!!!! One. "Easy Mo Bee"

Thun

Post by Thun »

I'm thinking maybe the cats at Nodfactor.com forwarded our post to him, and he got a little confused in replying but regardless I'm glad he elarned of our effort and that he appreciates what we did.

Sankofa

Post by Sankofa »

Wow. Dude managed to get paid by Bad Boy, must have some powerful lawyers.

What ever happened to Finesse's lawsuit?

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

Blog is the truth, pretty cool to see him respond.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh:

thebigk

Post by thebigk »

Haha.. shit, that's dope. :cheers:

thebridgeisover

Post by thebridgeisover »

thebigk wrote:Haha.. shit, that's dope. :cheers:
Even before reading this, I wouldnt be able to tell you who's more crooked, puffy or hollywood... glad to hear dude got paid. Sounds like a "creative decision" was made at some point. Maybe itll work... maybe it wont. Regardless, love the mo bee!

Ho1ogramz

Post by Ho1ogramz »

The powers of :phila:. Great to see artists reaching out to us for all the work we put into TROY.
"The sweetest Revolutionary."

thomasv

Post by thomasv »

Ho1ogramz wrote:The powers of :phila:. Great to see artists reaching out to us for all the work we put into TROY.

Verge

Post by Verge »

:ohsh: :ohsh: I just feel honored right now that a legend like Moe Bee saw and appreciated our blog. That's ill. :rockout:

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Yeah shit like this makes all the collective work we ALL do both on this forum and on the blog worth it. Everybody should be proud of this shit.

I spoke with him earlier today and we're gonna do an interview probably around the time B.I.G. drops.

Thereallex

Post by Thereallex »

Feelling both so good ans ureealistic that such a legend answer that way, so humble and dedicated to Hip Hop. One, Mo Bee, u definitely one of THE architects of our beloved music. Like he said years ago about Puff, "c'mon jerk, i'll show you what production is about". :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

sun ra
Wifey Material

Post by sun ra »

:phila: wins again

props for all your work!

bmore21225

Post by bmore21225 »

When I think of Puff I think of the line Jeru said in One Day. This site is like my bible and daily newspaper got to read it. I am sure theres other rappers that read this but this is good getting props like this from a Legend.