Old Jay Ski Mixtapes??

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

lk25

Old Jay Ski Mixtapes??

Post by lk25 »

Hey Fellas,

thought this was an appropriate place to ask this...anyone have any old Jay Ski mixes? I used to grab those and the Tony Touches and those were great times.

I dont see any Jay Ski tapes floating around..

godmc

Post by godmc »

oh yeah? and you won't see them floating around in this thread either! THREAD LOCKED!

i'm just fuckin' with you - just go post this in the request thread (there are two of them). i'm sure someone will have a go at it.

soopacee

Post by soopacee »

i got like 2 i think......for some reason they were hard to find back in the day

i do have alot of cosmic kev, cazual and grem tapes though.....they all philly/jersey dj's
Just Because Something Is RARE, Doesnt Mean Its Good

K-Funk

Post by K-Funk »

soopacee, can you provide more info about Zulu The One Man Gang?u hooked us up with a freestyle of his from a jay ski mixtape.

Tim Burton

Post by Tim Burton »

I have one old Jay-Ski mixtape and it's amazing. He had skillz.

I don't have the cover, I used to chat with this guy Ed from the Mixx Squad in Philly and he sent it to me for a couple bucks.

I wish I had more mixes from that guy.

madtapes

Post by madtapes »

Tim Burton wrote:I have one old Jay-Ski mixtape and it's amazing. He had skillz.

I don't have the cover, I used to chat with this guy Ed from the Mixx Squad in Philly and he sent it to me for a couple bucks.

Peg Gritty!

soopacee

Post by soopacee »

K-Funkadelic wrote:soopacee, can you provide more info about Zulu The One Man Gang?u hooked us up with a freestyle of his from a jay ski mixtape.

what can i tell you, he is from jersey, and i dont have a clue if he dropped anything, except a few freestyles on tape

i did see him in concert 1 time *along with tasc 4orce, divine beings, de la soul etc...*

sorry i cant help more
Just Because Something Is RARE, Doesnt Mean Its Good

Tim Burton

Post by Tim Burton »

madtapes wrote:
Tim Burton wrote:I have one old Jay-Ski mixtape and it's amazing. He had skillz.

Peg Gritty!
Hey man, we have not spoken for long time. I lost your contact info.

Hope all is well

Tim