Promo CD's and full length golden era stuff up for sale

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

docpacino

Post by docpacino »

Sorry about your grandmother, man. Hope all ends up well. You got any other Mr. Voodoo, or Natural Elements??

DJMIKENICE

Post by DJMIKENICE »

Verge wrote:
DJMIKENICE wrote:BIG's original recording contract release from Uptown over to Badboy signed by Andre Harell, & Christopher Wallace
:ohsh: :ohsh:

Yes sir are you interested ?????? would make a great blog piece lol
although i dont think Diddy would like his personal business out there like that this paperwork goes into detail about how much he was getting paid while at Uptown and how Bad Boy was going to be established

Big's contract release goes into detail how much money was laid out and put into PARTY N BULLSHIT and speaks of "FLIP THAT SHIT"

do to the Easter Holiday anyone who paid for items they are shipping out this morning
KING OF DA CRATES

WWW.VENOMRECORDS.COM

LOOKING FOR RARE TREATS AND GEMS
CHECK HERE
http://djmikenice.blogspot.com/

Verge

Post by Verge »

DJMIKENICE wrote:
Verge wrote:
DJMIKENICE wrote:BIG's original recording contract release from Uptown over to Badboy signed by Andre Harell, & Christopher Wallace
:ohsh: :ohsh:

Yes sir are you interested ?????? would make a great blog piece lol
although i dont think Diddy would like his personal business out there like that this paperwork goes into detail about how much he was getting paid while at Uptown and how Bad Boy was going to be established

Big's contract release goes into detail how much money was laid out and put into PARTY N BULLSHIT and speaks of "FLIP THAT SHIT"

do to the Easter Holiday anyone who paid for items they are shipping out this morning
Lol, no, I couldn't afford something like that. But you should get some nice
change for that piece, I would think.

vermillion

Post by vermillion »

Verge wrote:I wish you and your fam all the best.