Atmosphere - Overcast (1997)

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

aREAL

Post by aREAL »

Deejay Essemdee wrote:
aREAL fAG wrote:Kinda like you, eh?
hahaha Yeah thon, JUTHST LIKE ME!! ;) (said in a ULTRA lispy & nerdy whiteboy voice)
Like this?

Man, you are one ugly motherfucker.

I hope you'll get back at me so I can set off the next level. I ain't done with you! Oh and regarding the blogging - I'll let my friend mass post records soon which he doesn't own, how's that for you and your wack mixes?

sean
buzzkill

Post by sean »

who is that a photo of?

Deejay Essemdee

Post by Deejay Essemdee »

aREAL fAG wrote:Image

Man, you are one ugly motherfucker.
hahahahaha That pic was from when I was a Sophmore in High School or some shit. And btw, do you think you're "exposing" me or something??? hahaha My MySpace isn't private.

There I am these days!!! haha And I look pretty fuckin good. Woooooooord up! :gyeah:

And here I am with a few of the homies. I'm wearin the white hat and "I Love Hip-Hop" t-shirt... :lol:

Raymundo Presents...
The Wicked Takeover on MHz
90.1fm KZSU Stanford College Radio
Every 1st & 3rd Sunday 10pm-12am PST
Listen Online: http://kzsu.stanford.edu
---> wicked22@aol.com <---

>>> This Sunday night 8/15 I will be doing an all Pete Rock produced set 1990-2000 <<<

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

Deejay Essemdee wrote: Image

There I am these days!!! haha And I look pretty fuckin good. Woooooooord up! :gyeah:

And here I am with a few of the homies. I'm wearin the white hat and "I Love Hip-Hop" t-shirt... :lol:

You're 36 years old.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

this guy is a freaking cancer.

Da Me

Post by Da Me »

I get that you're not dissing the music but you can't claim anyone else is too nerdy or too white for you when you look like that.
By the way Slug I saw you're show at the Mile High Music Festival on Sunday and it was the shit. I can't remember where but I definitely heard the "these are the problems that are the good ones to have" song before. One of a kind is probably your wackest song imo (Despite the Mikey Dread sample) but even that sounded great live.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Don't even bother talking to him, he's banned. Long overdue (again).

sean
buzzkill

Post by sean »

Da Me wrote:I get that you're not dissing the music but you can't claim anyone else is too nerdy or too white for you when you look like that.
By the way Slug I saw you're show at the Mile High Music Festival on Sunday and it was the shit. I can't remember where but I definitely heard the "these are the problems that are the good ones to have" song before. One of a kind is probably your wackest song imo
ha, thanks for watching our set man.
the lyrics to one of a kind are embarrassing,
but that can easily be said about most of our more energetic crap (balance, guns/cigs, etc),
so they still get life at the shows.

the song you quoted above is called freefallin'
and it's on an ep called "to all my friends."

Mark 563

Post by Mark 563 »

Da Me

Post by Da Me »

I've never heard that EP before and I'm certain I heard the song only once before the show. Actually, I remember the lyrics so if they were in some written format I saw that would make sense.

sean
buzzkill

Post by sean »

Da Me wrote:I've never heard that EP before and I'm certain I heard the song only once before the show. Actually, I remember the lyrics so if they were in some written format I saw that would make sense.
not sure.
we performed it at soundset this year.
and another local festival.
so maybe it was on youtube?
ep hasn't been released yet, so i doubt a written version is online yet.

unless someone transcribed it from a youtube vid,
which would kinda make me feel important and slightly threatened all at the same time.