Vinyl (VLS) & CD (CDS) Singles

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

Verge

Post by Verge »

haven't seen this one around til just now, thought maybe you guys might be interested:
Isolated Showers
A.1- Isolated Showers ג€“ Death Through Open Eyes feat. Seolun & Talk Secrecy (Vocal)
A.2- Isolated Showers ג€“ Death Through Open Eyes (Instrumental)
B.1 -Isolated Showers ג€“ In Between (Vocal)
B.2 -Isolated Showers ג€“ In Between (Instrumental)

Code: Select all

http://www.mediafire.com/?n80vve0fzrchwqn
from this canada rap blog here:
http://livingunderwater.wordpress.com
good idea for a blog cause some of us know there was plenty of great 12" outta canuck land in the 90's, especially beatwise.

EDIT: actually the blog looks more like a self promo deal where they're also sharing rips, which is fine by me, hah.

ral278

Post by ral278 »

Subdivision - appetizer EP (1999)
Details: http://www.discogs.com/Subdivision-The- ... se/1492358

get it here: http://www.badongo.com/file/26768668

mods: if this needs to be placed in anotha topic pls feel free to do so (just had no idea where it would fit best...).

njoy

HeRBaN LyRiX
Location: NoRTH CaCKaLaCK by way of tha O~DouBLe T, CaNaDa baby!!!

Post by HeRBaN LyRiX »

Verge wrote:haven't seen this one around til just now, thought maybe you guys might be interested:
Isolated Showers
A.1- Isolated Showers ג€“ Death Through Open Eyes feat. Seolun & Talk Secrecy (Vocal)
A.2- Isolated Showers ג€“ Death Through Open Eyes (Instrumental)
B.1 -Isolated Showers ג€“ In Between (Vocal)
B.2 -Isolated Showers ג€“ In Between (Instrumental)

http://www.mediafire.com/?n80vve0fzrchwqn
from this canada rap blog here:
http://livingunderwater.wordpress.com
good idea for a blog cause some of us know there was plenty of great 12" outta canuck land in the 90's, especially beatwise.

EDIT: actually the blog looks more like a self promo deal where they're also sharing rips, which is fine by me, hah.

Thanks for sharin` the link homie, these katz are from my hometown. I still remember hearing these tracks gettin` burn on the local Hip Hop college radio shows back in the day, thanks for the trip down mem`ry lane...

STaY BLeSS`n...
herban-lyrix.blogspot.ca

Verge

Post by Verge »

Anyone out there, Architek? Atlantiswasreal? serch4beatz? Anyone?

What if you got an mp3 that is only on one side of the headphones? Nahmean? I put it in Audacity and tried to split into stereo tracks and.. blah blah.. spent like 2 hours trying to figure a way to put the side with the music and copy onto the side that is silence. Can't do it no matter which way i tried.
Any help appreciated!

serch4beatz

Post by serch4beatz »

well the best thing would be if you had the wav as source but post up the mp3 maybe something can be done in audition

Verge

Post by Verge »

ok, I'll see what i can do, thanks.

fatboybrandon

Post by fatboybrandon »

Ay Verge, if you haven't already accomplished the audio fix just download a free program called Cacophony. Open the file that has one side of music and the other silence and delete the audio channel with silence. Then copy and paste the channel with music onto the empty channel and you'll have the stereo track you're looking for.
Audio: Organized Konfusion Interviewed by DJ Riz & WildMan Steve, 1994 http://bit.ly/stress1994" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Verge

Post by Verge »

coool, thanks fbb.

HeRBaN LyRiX

Post by HeRBaN LyRiX »

Can anyone school me on K-Swift or Mecca Star? "3 The hard Way" is the only track that I`ve ever heard `em on...

Bahamadia - I Confess [CD Single]
Label: Chrysalis
Released: 1996

1. I Confess [Album]
2. I Confess [Instr.]
3. 3 The Hard Way [Radio] {ft. K-Swift & Mecca Star}
4. 3 The Hard Way [Street] {ft. K-Swift & Mecca Star}
5. 3 The Hard Way [Instr.]

RapidShare BaCK~uP LiNK...

N`JoY...
herban-lyrix.blogspot.ca

aleph

Post by aleph »

The only K-Swift I heard of is the "Chicken Scratch" guy, typical early 90s raunch... You mean him?

HeRBaN LyRiX

Post by HeRBaN LyRiX »

Nah homie, she`s a woman :lol: there`s a video for Bahamadia`s "3 The Hard Way". I`m just curious about the other two females that are rockin` the beat with Bahamadia `cuz they do a decent job rippin` it, just wonderin` if they have any other material out...

herban-lyrix.blogspot.ca

HeRBaN LyRiX

Post by HeRBaN LyRiX »

The D.O.C. - Return Of The Livin` Dead [CD Maxi-Single]
Released: 1995
Label: Giant Records

1. Return Of Da Livin` Dead [Rmx]
2. Return Of Da Livin` Dead [Album]
3. From Ruthless 2 Death Row (Do We All Part?) [Rmx]
4. From Ruthless 2 Death Row (Do We All Part?) [Album]

RapidShare BaCK~uP LiNK...

N`JoY...
herban-lyrix.blogspot.ca

aleph

Post by aleph »

HeRBaN LyRiX wrote:Nah homie, she`s a woman :lol: there`s a video for Bahamadia`s "3 The Hard Way". I`m just curious about the other two females that are rockin` the beat with Bahamadia `cuz they do a decent job rippin` it, just wonderin` if they have any other material out...
D'OH! My next guess was the K-Swift from Alliance :lol:

HeRBaN LyRiX

Post by HeRBaN LyRiX »

Alliance eh? I`m not familiar with `em, guess I`ll have to do som emore DiGG`n...

herban-lyrix.blogspot.ca

step one

Post by step one »

Verge wrote:Anyone out there, Architek? Atlantiswasreal? serch4beatz? Anyone?

What if you got an mp3 that is only on one side of the headphones? Nahmean? I put it in Audacity and tried to split into stereo tracks and.. blah blah.. spent like 2 hours trying to figure a way to put the side with the music and copy onto the side that is silence. Can't do it no matter which way i tried.
Any help appreciated!
do you mean convertnig from mono to stereo? if so it can be done via audition I think. I found out how do it once via google so can look it up again if you want me to give it a try.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

HeRBaN LyRiX wrote:Nah homie, she`s a woman :lol: there`s a video for Bahamadia`s "3 The Hard Way". I`m just curious about the other two females that are rockin` the beat with Bahamadia `cuz they do a decent job rippin` it, just wonderin` if they have any other material out...

according to Discogs that was it...

http://www.discogs.com/Bahamadia-Kollage/release/521221

HeRBaN LyRiX

Post by HeRBaN LyRiX »

That`s a DaMn shame...

STaY BLeSS`n...
herban-lyrix.blogspot.ca

diggy64

Post by diggy64 »

By request:

Beats, Lyrics, and Conscious Knowledge (aka B.L.A.C.K.) - Seein'in bw Truth vls (1995)
Tracklist:
01 - Seein'in
02 - Seein'in (Inz'trumental)
03 - Truth
04 - Truth (Inz'trumental)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d8xgnc

Outfit On Da Rise - Outfit On Da Rise (1998)
Tracklist:
01 - Encore (Main Event)
02 - Throw Your Hands Up
03 - A-Team (Remix)
04 - My Clicks Hot
05 - Brotherz Passen
06 - Skit
07 - Brick City 'Till..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wl75o9

Verge

Post by Verge »

Thanks diggy! Yeah, I thought i had a chance at that first one a few months ago, seemed like nobody was watching it. Was about to get it for a reluctant $30 since i only heard snippets, then whattyaknow, last second someone gets me by a dollar or two and a few days later it shows up for sale for hundreds on a certain constant relisting overpricing discoggers page. Dammit. These dudes keep they shit priced ridiculously high, literally for years. That Big rob Lil Sprout 12" has been on this kids page and he won't come down on the price FOR YEARS NOW. Then again, I refuse to pay more than $40 for it ever, fuck that, lol.

Never saw that second one, will peep.

Gonna have a couple of 320 treats for yall soon, peace to Digital Stimulation.

Marian

Post by Marian »

Thank you very much, diggy64! :cheers:

diggy64

Post by diggy64 »

Verge wrote:Thanks diggy! Yeah, I thought i had a chance at that first one a few months ago, seemed like nobody was watching it. Was about to get it for a reluctant $30 since i only heard snippets, then whattyaknow, last second someone gets me by a dollar or two and a few days later it shows up for sale for hundreds on a certain constant relisting overpricing discoggers page. Dammit. These dudes keep they shit priced ridiculously high, literally for years.
For some it was never about the music. Makes me wanna get out the game sometimes. Eff it, keep it movin'. :megaman:
Marian wrote:Thank you very much, diggy64! :cheers:
Any time Marian. :cheers:

CrimeFamily

Post by CrimeFamily »

dope shares diggy, thanks

kaimer One

Post by kaimer One »

Big thanks to Diggy64 :cheers:

rikfox

Mad Human and the like

Post by rikfox »

Aye this is Mattnyce and I got somethin to say. People like Madhuman got life fucked up. All the way fucked up. I'm sure this is old news for a lot of yall.Cocksucker tried to bang me over the head with $150 price tag for a record, n I've supported this trashbag in the past. His business will be over n he'll be broke before he realizes whats wrong. Cocksucker called me a nigger to add. Try that sht in the states to my face and 6 dudes from Tx, Oklahoma and Lousiana woulda came outta nowhere n bust this dude in his bitch ass mouth.

I'll be 100 yrs old and wont be able to wrap my mind around the paradox of caucasians from eastern europe (and the states!) with tremendously huge rap collections that call black people niggers. This cat isnt even a piece of shit. He's a whole section. His own dog dont even like him. I bet his brother VOC stopped claiming this peon years ago. But u know how that? go. Peons get the recognition.
A businessman thrives and is best known by his reputation. Good luck trying to find a gram of respect and support from the many legions of good hip hoppers that you have disrespected and belittled. Block me Mad Human.

Seriously caucasians gotta stop callin black people niggers on the internet when they get upset. Didnt the mad shorties make a song called frienemies?? If ur not gonna call me a nigger to my face when u get upset, dont do it over the net. Show some integrity. I've been called a nigger and a slave monkey over the phone by BYN aka tapemaniak and Illmatic and Madhuman from soulseek. Its like me making a webpage taking donations for jews n then goin out n making "I love Hitler" banners n fliers n handin em out downtown. Dont do it like that mane. You've got to show some integrity cuz what your doing is poisoining hip hop culture by making people think your not a closet racist n gaining support at the same time all the while when u get mad, the guillotine comes swinging down and the crowbar of circumstance really reveals what your about. I'm not a racist and I have many many caucasian friends but I'll be the first to tell them when they get too comfortable around me and start dropping n-bombs reciting rhymes n talkin about mexicans n asians, "say man I dont like u using the n-word around me bro....ur not black so keep it like that namsayin..". I'll be the first to tell em that n have done it many many times.

Madhuman, BYN aka tapemaniak, ILLMATIC, either your gonna be closet racist out in the open or just stop bein on the dicks of black folk n pretending. This shit is serious n its gotta stop. I've been wantin to say somethin about this issue goin on in the hip hop community for some time now. Well now here it is.

rikfox

Mad Human and the like

Post by rikfox »

Not to intentionally fuck this thread up but my post count is less than 50 so I just got in where I can fit in.

rikfox

@#$%

Post by rikfox »

And these cats with their holy grail overpriced records? Man the records are just gonna have to stay unheard of and exactly where they're at, un-purchased.

shadowmaster

Post by shadowmaster »

See the thing is, regardless of interests or whatever, plenty of people hold racist opinions. Statistically speaking, wherever you go, online or offline, people will be like that. But insulting someone like that whom you've traded / done business with or even just interacted with often, is pretty shameful.
Kool Keith: I wore a straw hat with a feather to the last Source Awards. When I got to Madison Square Garden everybody was looking at me. When I got back home I seen everybody and their mother in their video wearing a fuckinג€™ straw hat with a feather in it.

Tim Dog: ג€œWhat Kool Keith gonna wear? Iג€™m gonna do that shit in my video. Iג€™m gonna wear that shit really quick. Whatג€™s Tim Dog gonna wear?ג€

rikfox

Post by rikfox »

its past shameful. Its just plain misanthropic. MadHuman will never ever be a successful dj, businessman, business owner, writer, rapper, promotor, journalist, he's just a simpleton with a bad attitude that doesnt care about people that have fueled his desire to sell records. His main aim is to let people know that he just wants to disrespect you. Nothing more nothing less and somebody like that just has way too many layers and strongholds of garbage to even begin to consider that person a decent civilian of society.

rikfox

Post by rikfox »

I agree with you shadowmaster , lots of people have conscious and unconscious bias's against black people but what gets me is, how you gonna craft a life towards collecting nothing but rap music and then turn around and call black people slave names, monkeys and niggers to boot. Oxymoron isnt the word. Paradox isnt the word. It isnt insanity because insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. I really cant fathom what it is. But its just wrong. And it needs to be addressed.

shadowmaster

Post by shadowmaster »

rikfox wrote:I agree with you shadowmaster , lots of people have conscious and unconscious bias's against black people but what gets me is, how you gonna craft a life towards collecting nothing but rap music and then turn around and call black people slave names, monkeys and niggers to boot. Oxymoron isnt the word. Paradox isnt the word. It isnt insanity because insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. I really cant fathom what it is. But its just wrong. And it needs to be addressed.

I agree with you, what's also funny is some rap fans can show respect towards black people due to their favourite rappers, but can then completely disrespect latinos, asians, whatever other groups. People are just fucked up, which is a cynical conclusion but it's true. Edit- I don't think this needs to be said, but people from all groups behave in this manner, regardless of skin colour.