Omniscence - The God Hour 2xCD / t-shirts

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

madstadik

Re: Omniscence - Raw Factor 2.0

Post by madstadik »

That version of "raw factor" floating on the net isnt the official album it was a promo mixtape of sorts. Omni addressed this when someone msg'ed him on myspace! I saw a 5 track promo cassette w real track recorded for the official rls. It would be extremely dope if omni and debonair could get this released properly! Uve got my purchase!

Stieflkater

Post by Stieflkater »

Yeah man tell him to give us the OG Raw Factor please.

Debonair_P

Post by Debonair_P »

^^ Thanks guys, I'll do everything I can to make this happen. You are right Madstadik, apparently only 4 or 5 of those tracks on the bootleg are actually on the album.

vaporized2

Post by vaporized2 »

got this off bandcamp earlier, great work. and yeah the original raw factor would be great to see come out. That demo/mixtape bootleg version of it suggests its a near classic. one of the only full length tracks on there (which I'm guessing is called 'ego trip') is bananas, and the snippets/half tracks sound ill also...

Debonair_P

Post by Debonair_P »

vaporized2 wrote:got this off bandcamp earlier, great work. and yeah the original raw factor would be great to see come out. That demo/mixtape bootleg version of it suggests its a near classic. one of the only full length tracks on there (which I'm guessing is called 'ego trip') is bananas, and the snippets/half tracks sound ill also...
Hey Vapo, thanks a lot for the purchase and I appreciate the good words. That Ego trip is definitely one of my faves too, would love to be able to get a nice version of that on wax out there.

Also, I sold out of the vinyl release a couple weeks ago but Vinylism and HHV should have a couple copies if you missed it. I just wanna say thanks to everyone who purchased or left feedback on this, having the support of knowledgable heads like you means a lot.

Finally, here is a joint from a couple years ago that you might have missed:

vancitysfinest

Post by vancitysfinest »

^^^^^^^ Thank you for "Testin The Waters". Very nice!

PopsUK

Post by PopsUK »

This is the promo tape... I wish I could hear this:

http://wernervonwallenrod.blogspot.com/ ... or-ep.html

Debonair_P

Post by Debonair_P »

PopsUK wrote:This is the promo tape... I wish I could hear this:

Likewise... here's another Omni promo you may be interested in...

Verge

Post by Verge »

:ohsh: Nice one Debonair!

Verge

Post by Verge »

Does anyone remember if the Keith Murray(Most Beautifullest thing) tape was blue too? I think it was clear but for some reason i always had a picture in my head that it was blue. Maybe cause the Redman one from around the same time was red, i dunno.

Tim Burton

Post by Tim Burton »

Verge wrote:Does anyone remember if the Keith Murray(Most Beautifullest thing) tape was blue too? I think it was clear but for some reason i always had a picture in my head that it was blue. Maybe cause the Redman one from around the same time was red, i dunno.
The Redman "Dare Iz a Darkside" tape was red. I don't think the Keith Murray tape was blue.

phil connors

Post by phil connors »

Pre-Orders for "The Funky Oneliner" EP just went on sale.

http://dopefolksrecords.bigcartel.com/p ... e-liner-ep

Debonair_P

Post by Debonair_P »

phil connors wrote:Pre-Orders for "The Funky Oneliner" EP just went on sale.

Word, copped earlier. They won't last long!

PopsUK

Post by PopsUK »

Yeah - I copped mine. I was crying like a girl when it looked like they had fucking sold out in 30 minutes.

phil connors

Post by phil connors »

PopsUK wrote:Yeah - I copped mine. I was crying like a girl when it looked like they had fucking sold out in 30 minutes.
I know. At the time, someone had apparently put 200 copies in their cart and was stalling.

Tim Burton

Post by Tim Burton »

Debonair_P wrote:
phil connors wrote:Pre-Orders for "The Funky Oneliner" EP just went on sale.

Word, copped earlier. They won't last long!
Would love to see this come out on cassette.

Debonair_P

Post by Debonair_P »

phil connors wrote:
PopsUK wrote:Yeah - I copped mine. I was crying like a girl when it looked like they had fucking sold out in 30 minutes.
I know. At the time, someone had apparently put 200 copies in their cart and was stalling.
You really have to wonder what kind of person does this... :larry:

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

PopsUK wrote:This is the promo tape... I wish I could hear this:

You should ask Wallenrod for a rip, oh wait a minute he is too good for that and would rather just brag about what he has in long winded and boring posts.

Freezy Pazzy

Post by Freezy Pazzy »

Jaz wrote:You should ask Wallenrod for a rip, oh wait a minute he is too good for that and would rather just brag about what he has in long winded and boring posts.
Ahahahah! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This guy is a mystery to me... His musical culture is pretty impressive, but somebody should tell him he won't get buried with his records.

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

Freezy Pazzy wrote:
Jaz wrote:You should ask Wallenrod for a rip, oh wait a minute he is too good for that and would rather just brag about what he has in long winded and boring posts.

This guy is a mystery to me... His musical culture is pretty impressive, but somebody should tell him he won't get buried with his records.
or his cat :lol:

Freezy Pazzy

Post by Freezy Pazzy »

Jaz wrote:or his cat :lol:
Ahahah! I remember, the first time I came across one of his videos with his cat, I was like... "What's wrong with this guy???" lol.

bignormy

Post by bignormy »

Freezy Pazzy wrote:

I like the content of those blogs but I don't want to look at his mug on those videos. The guy seems awfully overconfidently authoritative on some things too, while making a lot of minor mistakes...

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

bignormy wrote:
Freezy Pazzy wrote:

I like the content of those blogs but I don't want to look at his mug on those videos. The guy seems awfully overconfidently authoritative on some things too, while making a lot of minor mistakes...
I'm sure he is a nice guy but I don't get why he never offers any links on his blog, sharing is caring broham, he can do what he likes, I don't read his blog, won't ever support him and I'm not a fan and that's just the way the story goes...

Debonair_P

Post by Debonair_P »

Hey fellas,

I thought some of you might be interested in checking out the new EP I just released with Omniscence... Sharp Objects: 10 tracks (inc. remixes) on purple or blue swirl vinyl. There is also a very limited instrumental version and an even more limited gold cassette.

Here are some snippets...

Vocal versions:
https://soundcloud.com/debonair-p/omniscence-sharp-objects-1

Instrumental versions:
https://soundcloud.com/debonair-p/omniscence-sharp-objects

All physical copies come with a free digital download and are manufactured and available to purchase from: http://omniscence.bigcartel.com

The digital version is also available on its own from: http://omniscence.bandcamp.com

I always appreciate any feedback, many thanks to those of you who have supported my releases.

Verge

Re: Omniscence - Sharp Objects EP

Post by Verge »

:cheers: great work again deb. the beats, lyrics, songs, design, and packaging all speak for themselves. Top quality release!

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

good shit

CrimeFamily

Post by CrimeFamily »

dope shit man,,, feeling your beats..

if you want any promotion regarding the instrumental wax, send me snippets of it and i post them on "BeatConnexion"

night_shade

Post by night_shade »

Dope man, thanks!
"...my ex girl's got balls." - Guru

kartman

Post by kartman »

aaaaah man, you really should think about pressing cds... the shipping costs are killing us heads in europe :'(

Debonair_P

Post by Debonair_P »

Hey fellas, thanks a lot for the feedback and support, much appreciated! I just sent you a PM Crimefam.
kartman wrote:aaaaah man, you really should think about pressing cds... the shipping costs are killing us heads in europe :'(
I hear you - this release should be available in the next week or so at Amazon Music on Demand. They press the Wav's in full quality on CD with the cover artwork. I trialled this system with the Raw Factor 2.0 single and was pretty happy with the end product. I'll let you know when it's available.

Thanks again. :cheers: