Terror Green FULL DEMO! Heavy Jewelz Records

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

shadowmaster

Re: Terror Green FULL DEMO! Heavy Jewelz Records

Post by shadowmaster »

Verge, you don't mean H20 as the mystery group?
Kool Keith: I wore a straw hat with a feather to the last Source Awards. When I got to Madison Square Garden everybody was looking at me. When I got back home I seen everybody and their mother in their video wearing a fuckinג€™ straw hat with a feather in it.

Tim Dog: ג€œWhat Kool Keith gonna wear? Iג€™m gonna do that shit in my video. Iג€™m gonna wear that shit really quick. Whatג€™s Tim Dog gonna wear?ג€

Verge

Post by Verge »

shadowmaster wrote:Verge, you don't mean H20 as the mystery group?
No sir but we're working with people who were involved with that group right now for a release that should hit around march if all goes smooth. Never know in the future tho especially since most of the connections are in place already. We'll see where the roads lead.

shadowmaster

Post by shadowmaster »

Thanks for the response, will see what happens. I'd like to hear a dirty version of the Heals without Souls remix for one thing.
Kool Keith: I wore a straw hat with a feather to the last Source Awards. When I got to Madison Square Garden everybody was looking at me. When I got back home I seen everybody and their mother in their video wearing a fuckinג€™ straw hat with a feather in it.

Tim Dog: ג€œWhat Kool Keith gonna wear? Iג€™m gonna do that shit in my video. Iג€™m gonna wear that shit really quick. Whatג€™s Tim Dog gonna wear?ג€

thablend

Post by thablend »

V, is there more material from Terror Green? Dude is ill ... the lyrics are written so nice man. I keep listenin to Dub and noticin new lines. This ep has - for me - mad replay value. beats are on point too

Verge

Post by Verge »

thanks thablend. Yes, we got more Green stuff planned for summer time. there Was a demo tape from before this one then apparently a bunch of great material from right after this demo up to 98.