Troubleneck Brothers - Fuck All Y'all

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

Spartan

Troubleneck Brothers - Fuck All Y'all

Post by Spartan »

I have a poor quality version of this album, despite that though, this is incredibly dope. I was wondering if anyone here knows any links to any sites that might have this album for sale? I've tried ebay abd I've found the odd single but never the actual album.

clark bent

Post by clark bent »

i was one who always thought this was one of those 'golden era' albums that was overrated cause it was hard to find

its nice n all but nothing on it comes close to approaching back to hip-hop

Dan

Post by Dan »

The owner of SOHH.com (Blunt) was in that group. Drop him a message. His sn over there is ibeblunt.

soopacee

Post by soopacee »

Dango727 wrote:The owner of SOHH.com (Blunt) was in that group. Drop him a message. His sn over there is ibeblunt.

thats where i got my copy :grin: :lol: :grin: :lol:
Just Because Something Is RARE, Doesnt Mean Its Good

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

soopacee wrote:
Dango727 wrote:The owner of SOHH.com (Blunt) was in that group. Drop him a message. His sn over there is ibeblunt.

what's his email addy? There's contact info, but to who do I send my request to. That site won't let me register due to having only a hotmail addy.

oracle21

Post by oracle21 »

i can burn u a copy but i dont have the actual version

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

soopacee wrote:

Smooth Ice was wack...

I only have a copy of the T Neck Bros aklbum but it's dope,

soopacee

Post by soopacee »

Smooth Ice was wack...

you know nothing about hip hop, and if you were here i would smack you

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

soopacee wrote:
Smooth Ice was wack...

:meh: oh man you are a clown...Philly emcee Smooth Ice had ONE weak 1990 album with some production by Jam Master Jay on MCA records, the album did nothing and was just an album for it's time, he had a generic flow and after that album just vanished...what is your point junior?, now go and play with the traffic!

oracle21

Post by oracle21 »

the troubleneck lp is real hard to come across. but back to the hip hop is the shit!!! dont hate

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

oracle21 wrote:i can burn u a copy but i dont have the actual version
Thanks for the offer, oracle21, but I'm really after an original. Cheers though.

soopacee

Post by soopacee »

Jaz wrote:
soopacee wrote:
Smooth Ice was wack...

:meh: oh man you are a clown...Philly emcee Smooth Ice had ONE weak 1990 album with some production by Jam Master Jay on MCA records, the album did nothing and was just an album for it's time, he had a generic flow and after that album just vanished...what is your point junior?, now go and play with the traffic!

first off, i already know the history of him & his "ONE" album....second, this line alone explains 90% of emcees in the 90's, "the album did nothing and was just an album for it's time"....third...im way past the junior stage....i happen to like Smooth's album, its right up there with Son Of Bazerk

so, go listen to some college boyz and chill out......son

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

soopacee wrote:
Jaz wrote:
soopacee wrote:
Smooth Ice was wack...

first off, i already know the history of him & his "ONE" album....second, this line alone explains 90% of emcees in the 90's, "the album did nothing and was just an album for it's time"....third...im way past the junior stage....i happen to like Smooth's album, its right up there with Son Of Bazerk

so, go listen to some college boyz and chill out......son
YOU are the fucking herb that said I know nothing about Hip Hop and that you would smack me so you need to CHILL THE FUCK OUT with your pissy internet threats....besides my point was I don't think a Smooth Ice album is warranted to have as a sig in my view.

grass

Post by grass »

i got it, hopefully i put it later today.

DredScott

Post by DredScott »

Jaz wrote:
soopacee wrote:
Smooth Ice was wack...

Jaz you really don't know who you're fucking with. Soopa been down fooooooorever and his collection would make you cry with envy...