Raw Breed - Killa instinct (1996) LP...Anyone? Need help...

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

DULLAH

Post by DULLAH »

This LP and the instrumental of "Ghetto" from blood seat tears would make my week.
:upload:

K-Funk

Post by K-Funk »

some goodies comin' up in a couple of minutes. uploading some super dope Raw Breed shit that some of you didn't heard.

philosophic

Post by philosophic »

looking forward to it

K-Funk

Post by K-Funk »

Raw Breed - Everyday tactics (from Killa Instinct LP)
Raw Breed - That's my nigga (from Killa Instinct LP)
Raw Breed feat. Army Of Darkness - Mouth of madness (from Killa Instinct LP)
Raw Breed - Hard Life (from "Rollin' Deep" 12" - 1992 - before Lune Tunz LP)
Raw Breed - Rollin' Deep (from "Rollin' Deep" 12" - 1992 - before Lune Tunz LP)

You can find them at http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0f04 ... eaa7bc68bc !

Enjoy fellas!

P.S. : For don't know what reason i have also uploaded ^ Raw Breed feat. Guru - Organize Build which was already uploaded on page 1 along with "Carlito's Way" .

philosophic

Post by philosophic »

Dope, thanks for sharing

Thats My Nigga / Mouth Of Madness was ill !

somebody cool

Post by somebody cool »

K-Funkadelic wrote:Raw Breed - Everyday tactics (from Killa Instinct LP)
Raw Breed - That's my nigga (from Killa Instinct LP)
Raw Breed feat. Army Of Darkness - Mouth of madness (from Killa Instinct LP)
Raw Breed - Hard Life (from "Rollin' Deep" 12" - 1992 - before Lune Tunz LP)
Raw Breed - Rollin' Deep (from "Rollin' Deep" 12" - 1992 - before Lune Tunz LP)

You can find them at http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0f04 ... eaa7bc68bc !

Enjoy fellas!

P.S. : For don't know what reason i have also uploaded ^ Raw Breed feat. Guru - Organize Build which was already uploaded on page 1 along with "Carlito's Way" .
:bow: :bow: :cheers:

here's "rampage outta control" from around when "lune tunez" came out
http://www.zshare.net/audio/60304410237e302c/
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0DslR0grbw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed>

K-Funk

Post by K-Funk »

yeah, forgot to put that one on the list. i knew i was missing something!

somebody cool

Post by somebody cool »

"everyday tactics" was on "blood sweat and tears"

from the tracklisting posted earlier in this thread, i think thats the only song from "killa instinct" that made it 2 "blood sweat tears", some titles may have gotten changed tho so u never kno

"mouth of madness" and "thats my nigga" are too nice

:cheers: once again...
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0DslR0grbw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed>

Mr. J Selectah

Post by Mr. J Selectah »

Can i get a response on that Cru "Madagascar" album?
And Camp Lo - unreleased materal or the Cheetah mp3 track?

docpacino

Post by docpacino »

Verge

Post by Verge »

tape maniak wrote:
serch4beatz wrote:well tapemaniak everbodys taste is different no :P
You`re right, but for Lune Tunez............. hmmm you know well how is that LP man don`t you? So how about for the taste of the person who doesn`t like it? hahaha

Take Care
C'mon tapemaniak, to each his own. I haven't checked Lune Tunez myself yet because I misread it as Lune TNS and I haven't been a fan of his since 1996. Lol.
Vaporized's taste is pretty good. But, like I said man, to each his own. Peace.
http://philaflava.blogspot.com/2008/12/ ... vs-45.html

BTW-Dope thread. I'm checking these bangers out now. Thanks.

somebody cool

Post by somebody cool »

y do ppl not like "lune tunez"? that album was good....

Verge

Post by Verge »

somebody cool wrote:y do ppl not like "lune tunez"? that album was good....
It depends on your personal preference. I'm going through the album now and I think it's pretty damn dope.
Alot of heads have their niche of Golden Era that they are in to.
There is usually a divide between 80's/early 90's fans and mid 90's fans.
Hip hop evolved quickly during this time period.
I love 1986 to 1998. But I have a penchant for that certain sound that was prevalent from 94 to 96.
For example, IMO, Godfather Don's Ill Funk Freaker, 90's sessions, Cenobites sessions and Hydra singles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Billy Bathgate and Hazardus. But I love them all.

Do you get what I'm saying?

For the record, I'm digging the Lune album. It's cool.
But I wouldn't rate it over a Cella Dwellas - Realms and Reality. Nahmean?

kimani

Post by kimani »

I think Lune Tunez is damn dope, but it's pretty obvious to me why many people wouldn't like it; it's the divide between the larger, more important '90s releases that had centralized focuses on lyricism, most often socially/culturally relevant, and the smaller releases that pretty much just focused on ruggedness. You don't need to pay attention to what the emcees say on this record, those who like it will like it regardless of lyrical depth and sustainability.
"'Fuck this, fuck that' is my motto!"

somebody cool

Post by somebody cool »

Verge wrote:
somebody cool wrote:y do ppl not like "lune tunez"? that album was good....
It depends on your personal preference. I'm going through the album now and I think it's pretty damn dope.
Alot of heads have their niche of Golden Era that they are in to.
There is usually a divide between 80's/early 90's fans and mid 90's fans.
Hip hop evolved quickly during this time period.
I love 1986 to 1998. But I have a penchant for that certain sound that was prevalent from 94 to 96.
For example, IMO, Godfather Don's Ill Funk Freaker, 90's sessions, Cenobites sessions and Hydra singles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Billy Bathgate and Hazardus. But I love them all.

Do you get what I'm saying?

For the record, I'm digging the Lune album. It's cool.
But I wouldn't rate it over a Cella Dwellas - Realms and Reality. Nahmean?
yeah yeah no doubt, im more into the mid 90s over early 90s as well, but im just saying, i've seen other ppl on other boards say "lune tunez" is not a good album. i mean comparing it 2 "blood sweat and tears" it may look really weak as their style had evolved more, but i just dont get the hate on "lune tunez"

Verge

Post by Verge »

Yeah, I don't get either.
Kimani probably summed it up better than me.
Good album.

Eyedea

Post by Eyedea »

docpacino wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=6d5f ... "Carlito's Way/Mouth of Madness" vls..enjoy..
not good dawg, only 44bites a file

hiphopaddicted

Post by hiphopaddicted »

maybe someone has Marc Life - Validation: Attack Of The Grunge (2004)?

docpacino

Post by docpacino »

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=6d5f ... e8.."Mouth of Madness" ft. Army of Darkness & "Carlito's Way"..my bad

Mr. J Selectah

Post by Mr. J Selectah »

Here ahiphopaddicted...Marc Live - Validation: attack of the grunge (2004)

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8143 ... eaa7bc68bc

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

I was out DIGGIN all day today, you know, gettin my fingers dusty out in RECORD STORES around the Bay, something alot of you know nothing about since you're stuck in the house or in a cubicle on the fuckin computer all damn day, but point is I came across the 'Carlitos Way' promo 12" for $1. I didn't get it since I've always had my 2 copies since '96/'97 or so. I saw almost all the Raw Breed 12" singles out diggin today except for the 'Open Season' b/w 'Rampage/Outta Control' 12" and the 'Rollin Deep' 12". None of 'em were more then $2.95 and pretty much all of 'em were in mint or near mint condition.

Skeptic

Post by Skeptic »

WiCkEd22 wrote:I was out DIGGIN all day today, you know, gettin my fingers dusty out in RECORD STORES around the Bay, something alot of you know nothing about since you're stuck in the house or in a cubicle on the fuckin computer all damn day, but point is I came across the 'Carlitos Way' promo 12" for $1. I didn't get it since I've always had my 2 copies since '96/'97 or so. I saw almost all the Raw Breed 12" singles out diggin today except for the 'Open Season' b/w 'Rampage/Outta Control' 12" and the 'Rollin Deep' 12". None of 'em were more then $2.95 and pretty much all of 'em were in mint or near mint condition.

Good for you!

hiphopaddicted

Post by hiphopaddicted »

thanks Mr. J Selectah!

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

Skeptic wrote:
WiCkEd22 wrote:I was out DIGGIN all day today, you know, gettin my fingers dusty out in RECORD STORES around the Bay, something alot of you know nothing about since you're stuck in the house or in a cubicle on the fuckin computer all damn day, but point is I came across the 'Carlitos Way' promo 12" for $1. I didn't get it since I've always had my 2 copies since '96/'97 or so. I saw almost all the Raw Breed 12" singles out diggin today except for the 'Open Season' b/w 'Rampage/Outta Control' 12" and the 'Rollin Deep' 12". None of 'em were more then $2.95 and pretty much all of 'em were in mint or near mint condition.

Good for you!
Das RIGHT!!!

Freezy Pazzy

Post by Freezy Pazzy »

K-Funk wrote:Somebody gotta drop the album out there!!! This is one of the best lost albums ever.
No doubt, no doubt!
Just to keep you posted, I tried contacting Alexander Tha Great through his Twitter account... He took a lil' while to answer back (lol), but he told me a few weeks ago that they pushed the release date back to add more songs... So wait & see, it's still the #1 album on my sought after list.

K-Funk

Post by K-Funk »

i'm curious like jorge if the album will drop this year. and hope those "more songs" are some unreleased stuff from back in the days.

if this gonna drop, rampage - red oktoba is the next target, ha!

Freezy Pazzy

Post by Freezy Pazzy »

So many dope unreleased albums in rap history, that's crazy... I started working on a blog dedicated to these lost gems, with interviews for each artist (Like Large Professor, Agallah, E-A-Ski, Yo-Yo, Whooliganz, etc).
Only Paula Perry answered back, she was mad cool and she told me she could send me some unreleased stuff... But then we lost touch, and I scrapped this blog project.

K-Funk

Post by K-Funk »

you should start it all over again man, i'm sure a lot of guys will appreciate your hard work and could contribute if possible.

last year we had dilated peoples over here and rumors were they were coming with The Alchemist and i was so fucking excited and was thinking i'ma ask the dude what the fuck happend with the Whooliganz album and if he still haves it. in the last minute i heard he ain't gonna be with Dilated and he was replaced by DJ Rhettmatic...was kinda dissapointed, haha.

i need to get in touch again with VIC from the Groove Merchantz cause he told me he got the Bas Blasta album.

Freezy Pazzy

Post by Freezy Pazzy »

Oh yeah, that shelved Bas Blasta's LP, "The mouth that roared"... If the single I bought back in the days is any indication of the album's quality, it should be excellent.

Freezy Pazzy

Post by Freezy Pazzy »

But yeah, the reason I stopped working on this blog is the fact that almost NOBODY got back at me (lol)... I know people read my requests, but they didn't even say "No", it's like they just didn't give a fuck or took me seriously... Which I can understand, in a way.