All New Limited & Re-Issued Releases

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

samson

Re: All New Limited/Re-Issued Releases (post them here)

Post by samson »

yep, this black moon remix is bananas...sergent records do a great job...hope to get more stuff like this

Architek

Post by Architek »

Only 30 people inside Philaflava voted for best ltd record of 2012... i feel more :free: than ever

New shit from the Tru Comers though, they're constantly gettin better and better in my opinion. The new ep is seriously dope:

https://soundcloud.com/tru-comers/la-base-tru-comers-connexion

Limited to 400 pieces. Contact via trucomers@hotmail.com to make an order.
In the meantime you can download for free one more track they did with La Base:

https://soundcloud.com/comintru-records/la-base-vie-zion

-----------------

On another note, i think it should be mentioned that things around Goodfelons look far from good. You'd better avoid ordering from them until further notice.

Verge

Post by Verge »

^Yeah I'm disappointed in the show for the voting too since so many check this thread i thought everyone might wanna vote for their favorites but hey, whattya gonna do.

Finsta Bundy just dropped a mad limited record on their site of new material. And i don't like it much at all, sorry to say.

Debonair_P

Post by Debonair_P »

Verge wrote: Finsta Bundy just dropped a mad limited record on their site of new material. And i don't like it much at all, sorry to say.
I like that first track - Brooklyn Nights.

bad-cop

Post by bad-cop »

I remember last year one of these labels announcing that they where releasing something from Othorized Fam, anyone recall who and when?

Hoping for a release of 'Mug Shots'

BC
Bad Cop mixes & music: https://www.mixcloud.com/badcop/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; & http://soundcloud.com/bad-cop" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Architek

Post by Architek »

bad-cop wrote:I remember last year one of these labels announcing that they where releasing something from Othorized Fam, anyone recall who and when?

BC
Who: Goodfelons
When: ... (the announcement was on August 16)

bad-cop

Post by bad-cop »

Architek wrote:
bad-cop wrote:I remember last year one of these labels announcing that they where releasing something from Othorized Fam, anyone recall who and when?

BC
Thanks, thought it was Goodfelons... I friendly request for update on this may be in order.

BC
Bad Cop mixes & music: https://www.mixcloud.com/badcop/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; & http://soundcloud.com/bad-cop" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Debonair_P

Post by Debonair_P »

bad-cop wrote:
Architek wrote:

BC
Thanks, thought it was Goodfelons... I friendly request for update on this may be in order.

BC
I wouldn't hold your breath given the lunacy with their current Kev-E-Kev release.

Not for me, but here's Da Bush Babees' "Gravity" instrumentals on limited wax - http://www.vinyltapes.org/

samson

Post by samson »

:naswtf: ...60 bucks for this is ridiculous

Verge

Post by Verge »

all I want from Da Bush Babees is the Brooklyn Movements promo. If they repressed that, I'd be willing to pay $15, maybe 20 for it.

Another Herring on its way this Thursday.

diggy64

Post by diggy64 »

Verge wrote:Another Herring on its way this Thursday.
Tommorow @ 9pm GMT, 10pm CET, 4pm EST, 1pm PST, for those worried about colored vinyl (I could care less personally). :cheers:

I hear it's a good one!

diggy64

Post by diggy64 »

Action Bronson & Party Supplies - Blue Chips LP

What we have here is the critically acclaimed 2012 Blue Chips project from The King of Flushing Mr Action Bronson & and NY producer Party Supplies on double vinyl pressing (with extra thick 350g white card sleeve and 20cm x 20cm full colour sticker on front). We also have an Instrumental EP available featuring 8 joints off the Blue Chips album and what's more, for the hardcore Hip Hop, we have a LIMITED BUNDLE offer too (175 ONLY), which includes both of the aforementioned bombs on COLOUR VINYL PLUS a very special BONUS WHITE LABEL 12" limited to this bundle ONLY, which includes the unreleased, live show anthem "Midget's Cough" joint plus 2 acapella's (Tapas and Nordic Wind) as well as 2 instrumental tracks.

Architek

Post by Architek »

Goodfelons store is officially shut (temporarily) but that's at least a sign of life.
http://goodfelons.bigcartel.com/

For what it's worth, back in October i started a pretty tense conversation with John from Goodfelons about my missing Mood order. Things quickly changed into a very friendly contact. We exchanged around 20 emails and he didn't gave up on me until he made sure i got my record. He seemed to me like a stand-up guy with a sense of pride and for some reason i have a feeling he won't give up on the label either.

PS: Action Bronson gives me headaches, honestly

Stieflkater

Post by Stieflkater »

Not to be a dick, but I want vintage 90ies material. This is only holding up unreleased gems. QNC could have been an album...should have at least pressed RC...Blue Chips is something you can listen to once.

Honestly I thought some EPMD was coming.

Verge

Post by Verge »

This will be the first herring im passing on since the last Bronson one. (wait no, i passed on the Phase n Rhythm too.) I almost copped the bundle but got to checkout and with shipping it was a little over $110 US which is just way too much for new music for me and im just not really a big bronson fan anyways.

Here's hoping to something like Minds Of Sol part 2 or another dope unreleased 90s joint dropping over the weekend for combined shipping.

procelebritygolf

Post by procelebritygolf »

next release is the SICKEST of ALL THE LIMITED RELEASES EVER ;)
you have no idea!!!
TRUST

bignormy

Post by bignormy »

procelebritygolf wrote:next release is the SICKEST of ALL THE LIMITED RELEASES EVER ;)
you have no idea!!!
TRUST
great time for my subscription to lapse

I disagree with the Bronson being unnecessary - a legit release for these previously mp3 only title is pretty crucial in my opinion. Of course I love this Outdoorsmen shit

bignormy

Post by bignormy »

Architek wrote:Goodfelons store is officially shut (temporarily) but that's at least a sign of life.
http://goodfelons.bigcartel.com/

For what it's worth, back in October i started a pretty tense conversation with John from Goodfelons about my missing Mood order. Things quickly changed into a very friendly contact. We exchanged around 20 emails and he didn't gave up on me until he made sure i got my record. He seemed to me like a stand-up guy with a sense of pride and for some reason i have a feeling he won't give up on the label either.

PS: Action Bronson gives me headaches, honestly
I also had a good experience getting a prompt replacement when I didn't get my Mood order initially. Maybe I'm an optimistic sucker but my hope is that the current holdup is a "statute of limitations" before the plant can release the records to John instead of Sean...

procelebritygolf

norm - hit me up at the label - PEACE

Kool Max Power

Post by Kool Max Power »

procelebritygolf wrote:next release is the SICKEST of ALL THE LIMITED RELEASES EVER ;)
you have no idea!!!
TRUST
If you ain't coming up with unreleased Percee P/T-Ray stuff, Organized Konfusion heat, tracks from the lost Grimm Reaper album, Nas demos or the G Rap mix of "Live & Let Die", I have to doubt that we get the sickest of all the limited releases ever. Nevertheless, I'm curious about it.

Anyway, you did a good job with the Action Bronson album.

procelebritygolf

Kool Max Power wrote:
you have no idea!!!
TRUST
If you ain't coming up with unreleased Percee P/T-Ray stuff, Organized Konfusion heat, tracks from the lost Grimm Reaper album, Nas demos or the G Rap mix of "Live & Let Die", I have to doubt that we get the sickest of all the limited releases ever. Nevertheless, I'm curious about it.

Anyway, you did a good job with the Action Bronson album.
No comment about yr list, yet ;)
I might drop the next one early and combine with the Bronsons - cant relax til its out of the bag - thanks for the Chips love - and we don't stop....ONE

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

you have to tell me now

HipHopInfinityRIPLOL

Post by HipHopInfinityRIPLOL »

kris kross demos?

procelebritygolf

HipHopInfinityRIPLOL wrote:kris kross demos?
nah man - buildin up to that CRACK!!!

Verge

Post by Verge »

fingers always remain crossed for Half A Mill. For me, thats the biggest possible record.

Stieflkater

Post by Stieflkater »

Half A Mill, Nas, Organized Konfusion (even though Po said there wasn't much else done - talked about some Hollywood Basic special rmx though), Tony Bones, Mr Live, Shadowz in The Dark, Pharoahe Monch, Kamakaze, Word Renown, Percee P, Natural Elements, Ranjahz would be kinda ill, old Jay-Z shit like Reach The Top / What's In A Name / Life I Chose = all classic, Sauce Money,...Mr Dash supposedly had like 50 Cuts on tapes before RD dropped...anything WU Related, like Sunz or KP Demos, or the 94 album Shabazz supposedly has with Carlos Bess or something....the shit he gave to G-Clef was more like trash...Milano, LL Cool J for sure has some street hits stashed...

A Tony Bones record would be real ill if the quality is like the 3 TOP Demos...

diggy64

Post by diggy64 »

Care of Six2Six...

ANNEXX CLICK (THE BLUE TAPE) LP

More info here.

Also, Sparrow 2LP coming soon?

Stieflkater

Post by Stieflkater »

SUPREME said May 04, 2012
Unfortunately this will never come out on SIX2SIX's Imprint . It may take another 15 years before anyone see this REAL TALK! Sorry to be so blunt . We have really great releases besides this one . Thanks!
No they don't...

Verge

Post by Verge »

Stieflkater wrote:
SUPREME said May 04, 2012
Unfortunately this will never come out on SIX2SIX's Imprint . It may take another 15 years before anyone see this REAL TALK! Sorry to be so blunt . We have really great releases besides this one . Thanks!
No they don't...
Apparently things have changed Since then. Six2Six l think Says they will help distribute and promo for it but Sparrow is handling everything else. Which will likely mean it might not happen or when it does the price Will be pretty high. they did have the tracklist and artworked labels posted recently.

Stieflkater

Post by Stieflkater »

crazy - and respect to Debonair P...

Maybe we should start a "go DAT robbing" team...