HALF-A-MIL APPRECIATION THREAD( RIP )

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

djfilthyrich

Re: HALF-A-MIL APPRECIATION THREAD( RIP )

Post by djfilthyrich »

itzmurda wrote: No problem, I have that as well (192kbps): https://www.sendspace.com/file/fuvhnl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks homie.

@Stiefelkater - thanks for the demos

Verge

Post by Verge »

Unpredictable is dope. I'll check if this version is any better than mine. im sure its from the same source, an 89.1 tape shared by eclipse

Verge

Post by Verge »

ZiekeFons wrote:
Stieflkater wrote:^There are like 5 or 6 demos and the Half A Mil Productions 12 Inch. The rest is freestyle bullshit.
Somebody should try to contact AZ or another source. I'm sure dude recorded enough material before the mostly weak beated debut.
I know DJ Scratch has a DAT tape with those tracks from Half A Mill, also I need a better version of that Make It Hot track which he produced and all the other unheard stuff... But I'll doubt he'd share that with us/everyone. It wouldn't be a free give away anyways........

i emailed DjScratch about a Half A Mill unreleased record many times through the years and never received any kind of response. The last time I even made a desperate offer where i'd not only lose money on it, i would have had to borrow to make it happen.

Stieflkater

Post by Stieflkater »

Verge wrote:Unpredictable is dope. I'll check if this version is any better than mine. im sure its from the same source, an 89.1 tape shared by eclipse
Yeah, that is why the tag says "dje".

Try speaking to AZ concerning the demos. Maybe he got other dope ones or at least knows who might have some.
You could try DJ Kool Kid too.