Anybody have the BIG, ONYX & NAUGHTY BY NATURE track ?

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

DJMIKENICE

Post by DJMIKENICE »

these 2 are the only lost tracks that guarantee to exist

FLIP THAT SHIT version 1&2
BIG UP ITS A STICK UP

the Daz track ive heard conflicting stories that it even exist
KING OF DA CRATES

WWW.VENOMRECORDS.COM

LOOKING FOR RARE TREATS AND GEMS
CHECK HERE
http://djmikenice.blogspot.com/

vaginafinda

Post by vaginafinda »

DJMIKENICE wrote:these 2 are the only lost tracks that guarantee to exist

FLIP THAT SHIT version 1&2
BIG UP ITS A STICK UP

the Daz track ive heard conflicting stories that it even exist
yeah, it does exist. biggie recorded a freestyle-verse for one of daz' songs. one of daz' old associates Toon, heard it, and confirmed it's existence. not to mention Daz himself, who said he wants to sell it..

DJMIKENICE

Post by DJMIKENICE »

so we know a guaranteed 3 lost tracks exist

BIG WITH ONYX /NAUGHTY 3RD EYE

BIG, Old DirtyBastard, LS from Rumplskliskin (demo version is just Big & Puffy 3rd eye did the beat)

BIG & DAZ
KING OF DA CRATES

WWW.VENOMRECORDS.COM

CHECK HERE

thebridgeisover

Post by thebridgeisover »

....hmm. and those would all three be none puffy-owned joints?

Big and Daz... and links to daz discussing this? gotta be an interesting story.

ScholarWenis

Post by ScholarWenis »

Damn I gotta hear this ish
No more Sasso. Now everybody call me Ron!

vaginafinda

Post by vaginafinda »

daz spoke on this when he was promoting his album on So So Def, in an interview with XXL a couple of years ago. he said he wanted to sell it..
and then Toon (or if it was Kronik, dont really remember), one of Daz' old associates, who heard it, confirmed that it did exist.
Don't know if this was recored before the war or during the war. but I think it was recorded before the DeathRow/BadBoy-war went down. Tha Dogg Pound and Snoop did perform with Biggie Smalls and Cease on stage in 93 or 94. Maybe he connected with Biggie then..

Daz Dillinger a.k.a. Dat Nigga Daz, owns one of the finest collections in hiphop - besides that one song with Biggie, he sits on a ton of unreleased music he did with 2pac.

Bigg Boss Luciano

Post by Bigg Boss Luciano »

vaginafinda wrote:daz spoke on this when he was promoting his album on So So Def, in an interview with XXL a couple of years ago. he said he wanted to sell it..
and then Toon (or if it was Kronik, dont really remember), one of Daz' old associates, who heard it, confirmed that it did exist.
Don't know if this was recored before the war or during the war. but I think it was recorded before the DeathRow/BadBoy-war went down. Tha Dogg Pound and Snoop did perform with Biggie Smalls and Cease on stage in 93 or 94. Maybe he connected with Biggie then..

Daz Dillinger a.k.a. Dat Nigga Daz, owns one of the finest collections in hiphop - besides that one song with Biggie, he sits on a ton of unreleased music he did with 2pac.
To do list:

Buy milk
Take a piss on my boss' car
Rob Daz's vaults

Thanx 4 the info :cheers:

BIG NASTY

Post by BIG NASTY »

daz is a fucking crackhead. he stole a lot of peoples money when he did pre-orders for that makaveli + dillinger cd at $500 per order! daz posts on dubcc and he still is ducking questions about this shit

vaginafinda

Post by vaginafinda »

bigbossluciano
yup, im calling a bounty on him. im tryin to get Boba Fett... :lol:

bignasty
Daz is an interesting character, no doubt.
but to be honest wit you, i feel like everyone stupid enough to pre-order a cd from a former crip-gangbanger (from Long Beach) for 500$, deserves to get ripped off.. :owens:

Bad Ass Supastar

Post by Bad Ass Supastar »

don't know if there's any truth behind this but Red Spyda says he has an unreleased Big & Mase track. would love to hear this if true.

"I have more unheard Biggie songs," said Spyda, who obtains his rare vocals through both legitimate and "sneaky" methods. "I have one with him and Mase nobody has ever heard."

http://www.cmt.com/news/articles/147080 ... cent.jhtml

thebridgeisover

Post by thebridgeisover »

BIG NASTY wrote:daz is a fucking crackhead. he stole a lot of peoples money when he did pre-orders for that makaveli + dillinger cd at $500 per order! daz posts on dubcc and he still is ducking questions about this shit
....wait?! What? lmao... people sent Daz $500 :lol: for a cd?! PLEASE toss up some link story. Im dying to read about that! This thread gets better and better...

Now... kurupt was the philly kat and Daz was the cali crip. Okay. Yeah... hmmm.. I suddenly have my doubts about the biggie track. :spidey:

DJMIKENICE

Post by DJMIKENICE »

its that don't be afraid of the dark cd it was like 7 tracks long i know a kid who got it when it dropped and he caked off like a motherfucker selling copies on ebay for $10 a piece
KING OF DA CRATES

WWW.VENOMRECORDS.COM

CHECK HERE

vaginafinda

Post by vaginafinda »

thebridgeisover wrote:
BIG NASTY wrote:daz is a fucking crackhead. he stole a lot of peoples money when he did pre-orders for that makaveli + dillinger cd at $500 per order! daz posts on dubcc and he still is ducking questions about this shit
....wait?! What? lmao... people sent Daz $500 :lol: for a cd?! PLEASE toss up some link story. Im dying to read about that! This thread gets better and better...

Now... kurupt was the philly kat and Daz was the cali crip. Okay. Yeah... hmmm.. I suddenly have my doubts about the biggie track. :spidey:
daz was supposed to come out wit an album wit unreleased music he did wit 2pac. and he was taking pre-orders for the album on his website (dpgrecordz.com) for 500$. apparently, some Einsteins actually paid him.

Afeni Shakur and Amaru Records caught wind of Daz' plans, so they shut him down - so the album never came out. and the fans who did the pre-orders, claims that Daz never refunded them.. but i dont really kow about that. if daz never shipped the record, then it probly wouldn't been leaked, after all..
which it did - "Dillinger & Makavelli".

The "victims" of Daz Dillinger is stalking him on dubcc.com and bashing his name in every way they can, sayin he's a "liar/crackhead" or whatever.

altho, he might've fucked a few ppl over before (if there's even any truth to that), he does sit on one of the (if not the greatest) hiphop-collections ever in his vault.. He's not a liar, just.. evil, basicaly. lol