Lil Kim ft Mona Lisa - Time To Shine (Remix) ?

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

djfilthyrich

Lil Kim ft Mona Lisa - Time To Shine (Remix) ?

Post by djfilthyrich »

Was hoping somebody might know something about where to find this remix.
Lil Kim released a track called 'Time To Shine' on the 'Don't Be A Menace' soundtrack

But when the video came out, it was of a remix using the beat from MJB 'Love No Limit'

I've seen some comments saying that the video version was the "Clark Kent 96 Remix", but I can't find any form of media where the remix was released with that name. I can't see it on her Discogs either, but that could just mean it appeared on a promo 12" that hasn't been submitted by anybody yet. Does anybody know anything about it?

HeRBaN LyRiX
Location: NoRTH CaCKaLaCK by way of tha O~DouBLe T, CaNaDa baby!!!

Re: Lil Kim ft Mona Lisa - Time To Shine (Remix) ?

Post by HeRBaN LyRiX »

Maybe it`s on this one? https://www.discogs.com/Various-Feature ... se/1090558" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I noticed that the track length is shorter 4:03 compared to the 4:40 length on the soundtrack, maybe that`s it or I`m just reaching.....LoL, worth checkin` out nonetheless...

herban-lyrix.blogspot.ca

djfilthyrich

Re: Lil Kim ft Mona Lisa - Time To Shine (Remix) ?

Post by djfilthyrich »

HeRBaN LyRiX wrote:Maybe it`s on this one? https://www.discogs.com/Various-Feature ... se/1090558" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I noticed that the track length is shorter 4:03 compared to the 4:40 length on the soundtrack, maybe that`s it or I`m just reaching.....LoL, worth checkin` out nonetheless...

Unfortunately that doesn't have the remix on it (I looked at the label details and it lists Time To Shine as including samples from Average White Band, which was the sample on the original soundtrack version. Thanks anyway though