Raw Breed - Killa instinct (1996) LP...Anyone? Need help...

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

serch4beatz

Post by serch4beatz »

lol says the guy who doesnt have direct contact with them like mike nice..

Mad Human

Post by Mad Human »

ha everyone knows Marc Live attitude right? so the release date was 1st of June - but we did not see any release on vinyl or cd only MP3. so that's why i thought will not be soon the release of Cd or Vinyl - just a simple logic dude.
If they do a vinyl release i will be the happiest guy around - trust me.
YOUTUBE RARE INDIES - http://www.youtube.com/user/MadHuman09

Verge

Post by Verge »

These guys really need to bring their a-game and get with the new business models. We all know it's an ever changing new world in music. Digital seemed the way for a lot of people to go at first, and it is, it does work for a good amount of people.
But stuff like this should never be released digitally first!
That gives people the quickest chance of having one person buy it, and share it, and everyone else download for free and that sucks if the people downloading free really like the music.

At least if you go with vinyl first, maybe CD second, then digital months later, then you have a chance to make some money back.

Another thing is that these cats need to actually get online, join forums like here, be interactive with the fans, and they will profit a lot more than they think. Even create new fans and develop an actual following who will support all the time.

I'm not talking about Raw Breed here, just talking in general. I honestly don't know anything about Marc Live and have nothing good or bad to say about anybody at all.

Look at Mo Funk, I think he's done pretty well and is much respected for coming down to earth with all the fans/heads. He even made a new fan outta me with all those EPs.

And Six2Six I'm thinking is looking pretty good also.

And MikeNice, by being online, on forums, and being another head amongst the fans, has already gained himself a bigger following just by being himself, a true head. When he promotes something, I cop it.

So, point is, keep up with the current trends, get down with some forums, connect to the fans, put stuff out on vinyl first and keep everything 100 with the quality, price, and interactivity with fans.

WhoossainTha49thAmbassado

Here ya go!!!

Post by WhoossainTha49thAmbassado »

Dat'z fo' all y'all who can't wait, dudez...
Be sure I'm not pro in dat kind of "rippin'" busnezz but I trust it'z best whut can you find rite now :gyeah:

Nod ya headz to dizzzzzzz....

1. Welcome To My World (feat. Ice-T, Tim Dog)
2. Killa Instinct
3. Lock Shit Down
4. U My Nigga (Skit)
5. That (feat. A.O.D.)
6. Everyday Tactics (feat. Jimmy James, 45)
7. Carlitos Intro
8. Carlisto's Way (feat. SLJ)
9. Syndicate Love Interlude
10. Mouth Of Madness (feat. A.O.D., Thug Stars)
11. Ghetto Life (feat. Guru)
12. Jungle Creed (Skit) (feat. Ice-T)
13. Real Life
14. Phone Interlude
15. L.A. L.A. All Day
16. Tricks Are For Boys, Games Are For Men
17. Bronx Bombers Interlude
18. Bronx Bombers Interlude
19. It's On Intro (feat. SLJ)
20. It's On
21. Petro
Last edited by WhoossainTha49thAmbassado on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

serch4beatz

Post by serch4beatz »

rippin? what? haha.. this can be bought as an mp3 download only at the moment so yeah

serch4beatz wrote:rippin? what? haha.. this can be bought as an mp3 download only at the moment so yeah
Yop, I mean web-rippin', bro'... :ethief:

serch4beatz

Post by serch4beatz »

yeah nice "web rippin" ...... please...

serch4beatz wrote:yeah nice "web rippin" ...... please...
What'z yo problem?

serch4beatz

Post by serch4beatz »

DJMIKENICE wrote:fellas im going to ask a special request on behalf of my man Mark Live of Raw Breed to kindly not post any links for download of this album. Please go out and support as this album is worth the price.

Much respect DJ Mike Nice

this?

Mad Human

Post by Mad Human »

WhoossainTha49thAmbassado, get your link out of here. You did such of support - sucker..... Mods,please remove the link.

Dat'z how I said. Fo' those who can't wait. There are mp.3 only to buy rite now. No LP, no CD.

By da way, iz it much more better when ya o' otha guyz sendin' linx 2 not out-off-print LP'z o' VLS'z? Guess not. Stop flamin', take it o' leave it. And when ya take it, buy it. Dat guyz deserve it, no doubt!

Mad Human

Post by Mad Human »

please go back and read the posts of Verge and DJMIKENICE. If some one wanted he should have posted the link few days ago. You are the one of the many out there who do not understand buying ORIGINALS.
Last edited by Mad Human on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

O.K., guyz, link removed. Sorry 4 help...

ACTHEPD
Location: HiphopPhilosophy.com Radio ... HipHopPhilosophy.blogspot.com

Post by ACTHEPD »

Thanks 49th ... GOT IT!
myspace.com/theprogramdirector
HipHopPhilosophy.com
HipHopPhilosophy.blogspot.com
Martin wrote:i gotta be honest. acthepd is by far the biggest self aggrandizing faggot (outside of mindbender) on this website but he does have damn good taste and mixing skills
SCARLENE wrote:THAT LOCATION SUCKS...ONLY REASON I NOTICED YOUR STORE WAS I AM USUALLY STUCK IN TRAFFIC THERE, & OH MY GOD ACS STORE IS RIGHT THERE

Mad Human wrote:please go back and read the posts of Verge and DJMIKENICE. If some one wanted he should have posted the link few days ago. You are the one of the many out there who do not understand buying ORIGINALS.
Nope, man. I spend much money fo' CD'z and LP'z especially. I've got large collection by my opinion and I think dat - when ya downloaded it and ya like it, ya buy it. Neva mind, I got ya point... Sorry fo' my fault... :bow: :bow: :bow:

Verge

Post by Verge »

WhoossainTha49thAmbassado wrote:O.K., guyz, link removed. Sorry 4 help...
Thanks for trying to share with everybody and thanks for taking the link down. :cheers:
Sorry guys, I was offline for a minute and just got back on now to see that there was a link upped.

Verge

Post by Verge »

And I just peeped that joint with Godfather Don and Agallah on youtube. What's the deal with that one? They should take Don off the "featuring" cause he isn't on there unless he changed his voice. But it most definitely sounds like his beat, you can tell from the horns. I guess they were trying to get more attention using his name, which is understandable.

And I'm digging that Bronx Bombers interlude, wish they wouldn't have cut that one off so quick. The beat was reminding me of Bee Why's GATS.

I'm definitely gonna buy this if they drop it on vinyl or CD for a fair price.

And "It's On" I'm pretty sure uses the same sample from DeLa's Buddy-
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ile6FAJiL4&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ile6FAJiL4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Last edited by Verge on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

I will always buy the wax, if its good enough ... I won't buy the wax if I can't hear it first, unless it says "Insight" "People Under The Stairs" or maybe a few other names ... Other than that a free DL is always the best way to get me to spend on the wax ... Should be a no brainer now ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com
Martin wrote:i gotta be honest. acthepd is by far the biggest self aggrandizing faggot (outside of mindbender) on this website but he does have damn good taste and mixing skills
SCARLENE wrote:THAT LOCATION SUCKS...ONLY REASON I NOTICED YOUR STORE WAS I AM USUALLY STUCK IN TRAFFIC THERE, & OH MY GOD ACS STORE IS RIGHT THERE

Verge

Post by Verge »

ACTHEPD wrote:I will always buy the wax, if its good enough ... I won't buy the wax if I can't hear it first, unless it says "Insight" "People Under The Stairs" or maybe a few other names ... Other than that a free DL is always the best way to get me to spend on the wax ... Should be a no brainer now ...
Yeah, AC, I feel the same way mostly. I'll download and if it's worth my hard earned dough, I'll cop the vinyl, period.
Unfortunately there's so many leeches and vultures who won't ever buy shit and even EXPECT to get everything for free on download. I had someone comment on the TROY blog basically demanding the Shadez Of Brooklyn EP. Point is, there's a lot of mothafuckers out there that have this bitch made sense of entitlement about music.
Peace to everybody who buys what they like, when they can afford it.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Word ... People who don't buy the originals when they have the opportunity DON'T COUNT, just like anybody who ever dissed me in this forum. The notion that I bring it on myself is a joke bro. I didn't do anything but come here to share music and wisdom, because I am able, and got attacked daily since. Just like THIS time, after Jason asked me back to the forum after being banned for the fifth time, the last time for calling out Gloss for acting very gay, I came back to more disrespect ... All I did was come back with jewels and they had to try to put shade... Cuz they're born that way. I would NEVER diss an obviously distinguished veteran they way the suckers here will. HAAAAA! Jokes on yoooooou!
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

I never "asked you to come back." Ever.

I told you that you were no longer banned. Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to log in.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

However you gotta think to pretend you didn't go out like a sucker with me from day 1. Whatever.
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Verge

Post by Verge »

raw Breed thread, let's keep this beef over here:
http://www.philaflava.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&start=60

Mad Human

Post by Mad Human »

Verge wrote: Unfortunately there's so many leeches and vultures who won't ever buy shit and even EXPECT to get everything for free on download.

Peace to everybody who buys what they like, when they can afford it.
appreciate for these words :bow:

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

Okay, not to be a hater, but the quality on this is poor and there are like 4 dope tracks and the rest is average, I wouldn't buy this.
Last edited by Jaz on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

serch4beatz

Post by serch4beatz »

i think the whole album is nice really..but then again im more of a mid90ties hip hop lover

Kool Max Power

Post by Kool Max Power »

Agree with Jaz on this one although I wasn't able to even spot 1 dope track. 3 or 4 decent tracks maybe...

By the way, I always thought Doin' This Shit 4 Dayz was produced by Godfather Don and additional verses were done by 8-Off Agallah and Jesse West aka 3rd Eye.