Large Professor - Queens Lounge (CDQ Version) FINALLY!!!

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

DredScott

Large Professor - Queens Lounge (CDQ Version) FINALLY!!!

Post by DredScott »

yes, i already posted this in the other thread about The LP but i felt this really deserved it's own thread considering that alotta people including myself have been feenin'

Verge

Post by Verge »

:cheers:
Good shit, Dred.

philosophic

Post by philosophic »

:phila:

DJMIKENICE

Post by DJMIKENICE »

thanks bro its actually a minute shorter than the one that was on the bootleg they cut the beat at the last verse where the beat plays out on the boot
KING OF DA CRATES

WWW.VENOMRECORDS.COM

LOOKING FOR RARE TREATS AND GEMS
CHECK HERE
http://djmikenice.blogspot.com/

mathematik

Post by mathematik »

good looks!!

i really need that cdq of "dancing girl" tho..

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

mathematik wrote:good looks!!

i really need that cdq of "dancing girl" tho..
http://www.divshare.com/download/7843909-3ef
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Jaz
Ease Up

Re: Large Professor - Queens Lounge (CDQ Version) FINALLY!!!

Post by Jaz »

[quote="DredScott"]yes, i already posted this in the other thread about The LP but i felt this really deserved it's own thread considering that alotta people including myself have been feenin'

ruraloutfitter

Post by ruraloutfitter »

Oh hail yes.

soopacee

Post by soopacee »

dred still doin the DAMN THANG!
Just Because Something Is RARE, Doesnt Mean Its Good

Memory Man

Post by Memory Man »

nice one, dred! it's surreal hearing this sound crispy after all these years.

thewool

Post by thewool »

Is it only me that think this new version is a re-record? Track has more production and Paul's voice has the tone of up to date Extra P material.

Doesn't really matter and still loving it though :0)

Verge

Post by Verge »

Yeah, I noticed some sounds I hadn't heard before, but I chalked it up to finally hearing it in CD quality.

stype_ones

Post by stype_ones »

thewool wrote:Is it only me that think this new version is a re-record? Track has more production and Paul's voice has the tone of up to date Extra P material.

"THE LARGE PROFESSOR "THE LP" is Legendary Hip Hop Producer and Emcee Large Professor's highly anticipated 1st solo debut album that was originally slated to come out on Geffen Records in 1995/1996. Due to label politics at the time, the album unfortunately was never released. Now 14 Years later the official version of "THE LP" is available. "THE LP" includes bonus unreleased songs and a few rare unearthed alternate demo versions of classic tracks such as the "Mad Scientist". It also includes "I Juswanna Chill", "That Bullsh*t", the title track "The LP", "Hard", "One Plus One" featuring NAS, the newly polished up "Queens Lounge" and many more! All songs are produced by The Large Professor except "Large Pro:Verbs" produced by Vandamator & "Spacey" produced by Toney Rome.

The unreleased single "Amaman" b/w "Bowne" is available on 12" vinyl with instrumental and A Cappella versions (#PSP-005). "Amman" is a coming of age song where Xtra P kicks profound lyrics over a funky soulful track with an intense horn filled chorus. The B Side "Bowne" is Large Pro paying homage to his Alma mater: John Bowne High School in Flushing Queens, NY. "Bowne" has an infectious melody with thought provoking lyrics describing how he got his start producing and Emceeing back in High School.

This album is officially sanctioned by The Large Professor and being released through Paul Sea Productions. "The LP" is from the BOOM BAP era of Hip Hopג€¦ Before "JIGGY" and champagne spitting, money talking rappers became prevalent. As Large Professor states "This album represents a time in the 1990s when Hip Hop was more about the good times, when artists were rich in music and rich in talent and it wasn't about how much money you had." Order your copy of this classic here

http://beatboxradioshow.blogspot.com...r-lp-2009.html

Breeze

Post by Breeze »

pradadon wrote:
thewool wrote:Is it only me that think this new version is a re-record? Track has more production and Paul's voice has the tone of up to date Extra P material.

"THE LARGE PROFESSOR "THE LP" is Legendary Hip Hop Producer and Emcee Large Professor's highly anticipated 1st solo debut album that was originally slated to come out on Geffen Records in 1995/1996. Due to label politics at the time, the album unfortunately was never released. Now 14 Years later the official version of "THE LP" is available. "THE LP" includes bonus unreleased songs and a few rare unearthed alternate demo versions of classic tracks such as the "Mad Scientist". It also includes "I Juswanna Chill", "That Bullsh*t", the title track "The LP", "Hard", "One Plus One" featuring NAS, the newly polished up "Queens Lounge" and many more! All songs are produced by The Large Professor except "Large Pro:Verbs" produced by Vandamator & "Spacey" produced by Toney Rome.

The unreleased single "Amaman" b/w "Bowne" is available on 12" vinyl with instrumental and A Cappella versions (#PSP-005). "Amman" is a coming of age song where Xtra P kicks profound lyrics over a funky soulful track with an intense horn filled chorus. The B Side "Bowne" is Large Pro paying homage to his Alma mater: John Bowne High School in Flushing Queens, NY. "Bowne" has an infectious melody with thought provoking lyrics describing how he got his start producing and Emceeing back in High School.

This album is officially sanctioned by The Large Professor and being released through Paul Sea Productions. "The LP" is from the BOOM BAP era of Hip Hopג€¦ Before "JIGGY" and champagne spitting, money talking rappers became prevalent. As Large Professor states "This album represents a time in the 1990s when Hip Hop was more about the good times, when artists were rich in music and rich in talent and it wasn't about how much money you had." Order your copy of this classic here

http://beatboxradioshow.blogspot.com...r-lp-2009.html
Does anyone have this?