Nature- Biddin It

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

stype_ones

Nature- Biddin It

Post by stype_ones »

Does anyone have this without Clue drops? I have been looking for it for years. My boy told me he once saw a White Label of it, but I never was able to find it in stores on on line.

I was a big Nature fan early in his career, and I think his first album is a slept on classic. It could have been better if it was promoted properly and released in a more timely fashion. I have a couple of CD's worth of various unreleased Nature joints and freestyles if anyone is interested. I have not felt most of the post "For All Seasons" stuff, but I am def a fan of his early work and hope he can make some good stuff in the future.

Here is the one from the Clue tape, if you never heard it.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/62530884478b1ea1/

DredScott

Post by DredScott »

damn.

i always assumed that "biddin it (in jail)" made For All Seasons. i know it was on the promo/original version of the lp and shit cause it was mentioned in reviews in various magazines before it dropped. i own this cd and i'm not really a fan minus 2 tracks so i never even paid attention enough to realize it ain't on there. smh.

anyways, yeah it shoulda been on the lp, don't know it wasn't. hopefully someone has a no dj version for you. anyone ever heard his joint "If I Ain't A Thug"? shit interpolates new edition's "If I Ain't In Love" hook and is pretty dope. i've been looking for a dj free version for awhile now.

itzmurda

Post by itzmurda »

nope, only seen this one on DJ Clue - The Great Ones Pt 2 and StreetSweepers - Original Gangsters Part 2