Natural Elements dropping Unreleased Tracks on Traffic Ent

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

Tha Hiatus

Natural Elements dropping Unreleased Tracks on Traffic Ent

Post by Tha Hiatus »

I've been speaking to A-Butta and Swigga, and they have dropped some truly good news on us true heads;
Direct quote from 2Face (l-swift & a-butta)
Traffic ent will be putting out some unreleased NE music in July (tentatively)
Best news of 09
This is gonna be some shit...

ruraloutfitter

Post by ruraloutfitter »

Eagerly anticipating but hopefully it ain't mostly tracks off their wack Tommy Boy LP. We need more raw shit like 'I Got Your Heart.'

Lyrical Gymnastics

Post by Lyrical Gymnastics »

ruraloutfitter wrote:Eagerly anticipating but hopefully it ain't mostly tracks off their wack Tommy Boy LP. We need more raw shit like 'I Got Your Heart.'

blessingindisguise

Post by blessingindisguise »

anybody have those two discs of other stuff they released? I know i asked before but i got a new laptop i need it again.

PopsUK

Post by PopsUK »

Hope this is just a huge CDQ 2 disc set of all the 12s and unreleased shit...

Tha Hiatus

Post by Tha Hiatus »

Definitely agree with ruraloutfitter. I really hope its not just a re-hash of all that stuff we've heard before.

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

Not to derail the thread, but does any have the 1994 Natural Elements EP on Fortress Records, in DECENT QUALITY?

The copy that I have is pretty rough, so I'd like to hear this shit with good sound quality for once.

somebody cool

Post by somebody cool »

i'll believe it when i see it, no news story/promotion, and we're supposed 2 believe it's going 2 come out this month based purely off ur word? excuse me 4 being a little skeptical

but yea, even if its just cdq of stuff we've already heard i'd be fine w/ that...
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0DslR0grbw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed>

Verge

Post by Verge »

PopsUK wrote:Hope this is just a huge CDQ 2 disc set of all the 12s and unreleased shit...
...and those WNYU and WKCR promos and freestyles. At least some of the freestyles.
'I Gotcha Heart' and the other WNYU promo that goes,"it's the L, (baby,baby),
ayo I rock the mic well cause it's the L...", are two of my favorite tracks from
them. And they've never been on anything other than DATS, so that would be
nice.

Cant' believe L Swift didn't change his name back after that disgusting
attempt at a crunk style album. Shit was awful.

Kool Max Power

Post by Kool Max Power »

Good news!!! I guess it'll be the Tommy Boy album 'cause Traffic Ent. ain't known for putting out dusty demos and stuff like that. Hope they prove me wrong.

Nevertheless here's two appetizers, 300 MB of Natural Elements madness (no vinyl rips included):

First one is a 58 track compilation called "Dopest Crew" or something like that. I can't remember where I found it but if features lots of radio freestyles, demos, promos & stuff like that. Sound quality ain't that nice...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VR62AWQR

Second one also includes demos, freestyles and some newer tracks from Natural E & Mr. Voo (no Swigga solo work included!).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QJVTD5S8

Looks like a good year for vintage hip-hop music. I'm still waiting for someone to release a Mr. Live/Tony Bones collabo album and some unreleased Organized tracks...

Enjoy!

By the way I'm looking for Natural Elements' "Do Your Thing" featuring Mr. Voo, Charlemagne and Pacino.

And it would be nice if someone could upload Mr. Voodoo's "A New Era Has Begun" mixtape. He's freestylin' over famous 90s and 2000s beats, plus there's a couple of unreleased songs at the end. Agu is still a beast on the mic!

Here's the tracklist:

1. Tight
2. World is Yours
3. The Game
4. Sun God
5. Criminology
6. Cherchez Le Ghost
7. Incarcerated Scarfaces
8. Drop A
9. Bucktown
10. My Block
11. Welcome to New York
12. Good Times
13. Wanksta
14. Murda Inc
15. Luv You Better
16. One Mic
17. Addictive
18. Burn
19. Regulation Time (Original Song)
20. Wages of Sin (Original Song)
21. Machine Gun Prayer (Original Song)
22. She Called the Cops on Me (Original Song)
23. Dark Cloud (Original Song)
24. The Message (Outro)

ZiekeFons

Post by ZiekeFons »

sounds good..

@kool max power
Thanks man!

Verge

Post by Verge »

I think that 58 track "Dopest Crew" compilation was a CMS project. Not sure though.
I'm about to check out that other link, though, hopefully some stuff I don't have.
Thanks for the hook up, Kool Max.
:cheers:

Brokewax

Post by Brokewax »

Not to derail, but I didn't wanna start a new thread..I used to have a joint by natural e called be like that, think it was an A Butta solo and I haven't been able to find it

any info is appreciated

illest

Post by illest »

hit up jaysmooth from undergroundrailroad wbai 99.5. he got mad natural e that didnt drop since voodoo used to work for him

Verge

Post by Verge »

^That's this cat. Some of his 'vlogs' are decent to really good.-
http://www.illdoctrine.com/

panty_inspector

Post by panty_inspector »

natural e > slaughterhouse

http://bit.ly/Vq1Ss

somebody cool

Post by somebody cool »

Brokewax wrote:Not to derail, but I didn't wanna start a new thread..I used to have a joint by natural e called be like that, think it was an A Butta solo and I haven't been able to find it

any info is appreciated
this what ur looking 4?

<embed src="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=7901583-56c" width="335" height="28" name="divplaylist" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0DslR0grbw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed>

IKH5150

Post by IKH5150 »

^^ What year did that come out?

DJMIKENICE

Post by DJMIKENICE »

I went to College with A i have a bunch old demos and early natural E shit that he recorded with Charlamagne as well as the infamous freestyle with Graf

im a see if i can hook these up for you after i convert some other treats you cats been waiting for
KING OF DA CRATES

WWW.VENOMRECORDS.COM

LOOKING FOR RARE TREATS AND GEMS
CHECK HERE
http://djmikenice.blogspot.com/

Verge

Post by Verge »

IKH5150 wrote:^^ What year did that come out?
That's gotta be between 95 and 97.
I had it on a Bob tape.

Tha Hiatus

Post by Tha Hiatus »

somebody cool wrote:i'll believe it when i see it, no news story/promotion, and we're supposed 2 believe it's going 2 come out this month based purely off ur word? excuse me 4 being a little skeptical

but yea, even if its just cdq of stuff we've already heard i'd be fine w/ that...
It's like Ripley's...

I don't need to lie.

Yo, and that would be hugely appreciated MikeNice!

illest

Post by illest »

DJMIKENICE wrote:I went to College with A i have a bunch old demos and early natural E shit that he recorded with Charlamagne as well as the infamous freestyle with Graf

im a see if i can hook these up for you after i convert some other treats you cats been waiting for
yo rip those natural e joints. thats what cats want. like dat lswift joint dont sleep.

somebody cool

Post by somebody cool »

Tha Hiatus wrote:
somebody cool wrote:i'll believe it when i see it, no news story/promotion, and we're supposed 2 believe it's going 2 come out this month based purely off ur word? excuse me 4 being a little skeptical

It's like Ripley's...

I don't need to lie.

im not saying ur lying but a lot of artists promise on stuff they dont deliver, i would wait b4 getting my hopes up

Verge

Post by Verge »

DJMIKENICE wrote:I went to College with A i have a bunch old demos and early natural E shit that he recorded with Charlamagne as well as the infamous freestyle with Graf

Niiiice! You been killing it on here lately, DJ MIKE NICE.

Tha Hiatus

Post by Tha Hiatus »

somebody cool wrote:
Tha Hiatus wrote:

It's like Ripley's...

I don't need to lie.

im not saying ur lying but a lot of artists promise on stuff they dont deliver, i would wait b4 getting my hopes up
No doubt, I feel you. Only time will tell.

kimani

Post by kimani »

Verge wrote:

Niiiice! You been killing it on here lately, DJ MIKE NICE.
"'Fuck this, fuck that' is my motto!"

godmc

Post by godmc »

what is this i got your heart you speak of?

Verge

Post by Verge »

godmc wrote:what is this i got your heart you speak of?
"I gotch heart, you was ?read? from the start,
Yo, it's the L, Ka, Voo, You want no parts of this crew."
Ring a bell or do you need the upload?

Brokewax

Post by Brokewax »

somebody cool wrote:
Brokewax wrote:Not to derail, but I didn't wanna start a new thread..I used to have a joint by natural e called be like that, think it was an A Butta solo and I haven't been able to find it

any info is appreciated
this what ur looking 4?

<embed src="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=7901583-56c" width="335" height="28" name="divplaylist" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>
yeah man, thats it! props bro, I got this of soulseek a couple years ago and haven't been able to find it anywhere

thanks again man, I knew T.R.O.Y. would come through

docpacino

Post by docpacino »

natural e is the ish..hope this album drops