ACTHEPD & Wicked22 Official Thread

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

Hip_Hop_Head_SF

Post by Hip_Hop_Head_SF »

ACTHEPD wrote:Amazingly how ironic how quick they are to diss us, then when they do a project and put it up for people to DL, their shit is weak compared to a Real Dj!

Chill the chill out kids, let a man do the job that you can only attempt to do ...
Word!

I make MIXTAPES using REAL ORIGINAL vinyl... I don't make lame Compilations with mp3's. haha To each his own though, but as always, real recognize real...
The Wicked Takeover on MHz
90.1fm KZSU Stanford College Radio
Every 1st & 3rd Sunday 10pm-12am PST
Listen Online @ http://kzsu.stanford.edu
-Spinnin' REAL Muthafuckin Hiphop on Two
1200's & a Rane Mixer with All Original Wax!

Next Show: Sunday June 13, 2010 (6 Hour 100 bpm & up Hiphop Special with my man DJ B-Side 9pm-3am)

Odnet

Post by Odnet »

Hip_Hop_Head_SF wrote:
ACTHEPD wrote:Amazingly how ironic how quick they are to diss us, then when they do a project and put it up for people to DL, their shit is weak compared to a Real Dj!

Chill the chill out kids, let a man do the job that you can only attempt to do ...
Word!

I make MIXTAPES using REAL ORIGINAL vinyl... I don't make lame Compilations with mp3's. haha To each his own though, but as always, real recognize real...
Oh shit, you do? I didn't know that.

That changes EVERYTHING!

KhillA

Post by KhillA »

ACTHEPD wrote: eat my dust!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

AC is herbing all you shade trees.

Odnet

Post by Odnet »

But is it dust from REAL, ORIGINAL vinyl?

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

:cheers: Whattup ACTHEPD? Remember when you came through Boulder CO w/Percee P to Bassmentalism? - We kicked it a bit that day and you are one of the realest DJ's EVER. Keep on holdin' the torch!

ACTHEPD
Location: HiphopPhilosophy.com Radio ... HipHopPhilosophy.blogspot.com

Post by ACTHEPD »

My good Colorado people are as real as it gets as well!
myspace.com/theprogramdirector
HipHopPhilosophy.com
HipHopPhilosophy.blogspot.com
Martin wrote:i gotta be honest. acthepd is by far the biggest self aggrandizing faggot (outside of mindbender) on this website but he does have damn good taste and mixing skills
SCARLENE wrote:THAT LOCATION SUCKS...ONLY REASON I NOTICED YOUR STORE WAS I AM USUALLY STUCK IN TRAFFIC THERE, & OH MY GOD ACS STORE IS RIGHT THERE

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

Just kidding, you're a faggot.

Verge

Post by Verge »

:rofl:

Mr. J Selectah

Post by Mr. J Selectah »

Hip_Hop_Head_SF , how arrogant can you get?...stupid fuck, do you really think everyone has the means to pocess the material conditions you have?...who cares about your vinyl mixes, you are not eternal, and eventually you'll die, and then what? Your mixes will all be dusty and left behind...if i make some "lame ass mp3 compilations", am i not a "purist" such as yourself, is that it? :lol: ...how much in your life have you really built from scratch to be where you at at the point of not respecting other peoples work? Or simply, how much dick have you sucked?...if you really claim to do it for the love of it, don't brag about it, just be yourfucking self, this is the virtual world only, you know, don't waste time making fun of "kiddies"...
"You should let your man speak on your behalf, because when i let my blade slice, you'll just be half!"

Hip_Hop_Head_SF

Hacksaw Jim Thuggin wrote::cheers: Whattup ACTHEPD? Remember when you came through Boulder CO w/Percee P to Bassmentalism? - We kicked it a bit that day and you are one of the realest DJ's EVER. Keep on holdin' the torch!
Big ups man I used to listen to that show kinda regularly on Saturdays years ago... It was one of the better shows.

And its funny how people who actually do something real in Hiphop show love and respect yet clowns who do nothing other then post on a message board and share mp3's are the ones talkin maad shit and hatin. *shaking head*

Next Show: Sunday June 13, 2010 (6 Hour 100 bpm & up Hiphop Special with my man DJ B-Side 9pm-3am)

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

:rofl: @ getting emotional when I asked a legit question. unfortunately for you my Sounds Like compilations receive more attention and downloads than your mixes.

step one

Post by step one »

you 2 faggots have obviously lost sight of the fact that as DJs all you do is play other people's music, and thats it. shit isnt rocket science, and even then HHHSF only discovered the whole concept of blending acapellas a few months ago!

you guys need to take your boom bap daisy chain somewhere else
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

Jaz wrote:
Philaflava wrote:MODS: I allowed him to come back under one condition, he post in ONE thread all his mixes and he does not enter other threads with negativity, self-promotion or any intention of derailing it.

If ACTHEPD can keep all his info and mixes in this thread I have no problem with it existing. If he can't, well the party ends quickly.

Hip_Hop_Head_SF

Mr. J Selectah wrote:Hip_Hop_Head_SF, how arrogant can you get?...stupid fuck, do you really think everyone has the means to pocess the material conditions you have?...who cares about your vinyl mixes, you are not eternal, and eventually you'll die, and then what? Your mixes will all be dusty and left behind...if i make some "lame ass mp3 compilations", am i not a "purist" such as yourself, is that it? :lol: ...how much in your life have you really built from scratch to be where you at at the point of not respecting other peoples work? Or simply, how much dick have you sucked?...if you really claim to do it for the love of it, don't brag about it, just be yourfucking self, this is the virtual world only, you know, don't waste time making fun of "kiddies"...
hahahaha Let me get arrogant on yo ass, son! But yo, of course people have the means to pretty much posess whatever the fuck they want. Do you know why I posess all the Hiphop records and cd's I have??? Because Hiphop is something I truly LOVE!! A lot of people claim to love Hiphop, but decide to shit on Hiphop because instead of spending money on something they claim to love (Hiphop), they spend money on other things they love more like expensive cars, designer clothes, jewlerey, going out to Clubs/Bars/Lounges and even wasting money on bitches! A real pimp ain't droppin money on bitches and that's real! A real pimp can score bitches without having to spend a dime. But anyways, obviously that's not something you and most others on here would understand because I have to assume most can't even score bitches in general. But back on topic, I have always made sacrafices to be able to afford Hiphop. Just like if you have a family, you have to feed them, right? Soimetimes feeding your family calls for sacrafices in order to do so. Any one of you who posts on here or any other message board and/or blog could afford the shit I've always been able to afford. It might mean driving shitty cars, but hey, that's Hiphop. It might mean wearin non-designer clothers and no jewlerey, but hey, that's Hiphop. You get what I'm sayin?

And look, obviously you and I and most others on this site share one thing in common and that's that we all enjoy this Hiphop shit. Obviously some of us, like myself and AC, truly love this shit and take it to the next level which most of you don't seem to be able to understand.

And one more thing... Take two producers... 9th Wonder and DJ Premier. I love both. But you see, I have the highest amount of respect for DJ Premier because he has always done shit the RIGHT way. When he produces, he uses ACTUAL EQUIPTMENT!! Now like I said, I love 9th Wonder too, but he uses a computer program called Fruity Loops to make his beats. Personally, I think that's kinda lame, but like I said, I do love most of his beats. Now, can he and DJ Premier be on the same level??? Nope, not at all. DJ Premier is superior to him and for obvious reasons. Why am I saying all this? Because you guys who are all the mp3 folks who just download are like 9th Wonder and I'm like DJ Premier. Call it arrogance all you want, but I am superior with my vinyl collection to the guys with a hard drive filled with mp3's. Sorry, but it's the truth. I have a right to say the shit I say... I've earned it. And in all honesty, I feel that AC is far superior to me. He does way more in Hiphop then I do and has even more of a right to say the shit he says cuz he's damn well earned it. How many of you actually build in real life with emcees, dj's, producers, etc.??? Exactly, probably none of you. A lot of y'all are just some jealous ass haters. Real talk.

Hip_Hop_Head_SF

Philaflava wrote:unfortunately for you my Sounds Like compilations receive more attention and downloads than your mixes.
Hmmmm, care to share any actual numbers??? What's the AVERAGE amount of downloads your compilations get???

My recent "Gang Starr Mix Volume 1" has gotten over 1,600 downloads the last couple of months. It's the most downloads I've ever received for one of my mixes (my old record was a little over 1,200), but obviously Guru's passing (r.i.p) played a decent role in the amount of downloads it got. Now, my "Pete Rock & Family Mix" has gotten a little over 900 downloads, but I will say that on average, my mixes get anywhere between 300-600 downloads. My last few Golden Era mixes have all gotten around 500 downloads, yet my recent "2007-2010 Underground Hiphop Mix" that I posted earlier this week is only a little over 100 so far. Clearly people love my Golden Era 80's/90's mixes better.

And for the record, I know you meant your comment for AC...

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

Hip_Hop_Head_SF wrote:
Mr. J Selectah wrote:Hip_Hop_Head_SF, how arrogant can you get?...stupid fuck, do you really think everyone has the means to pocess the material conditions you have?...who cares about your vinyl mixes, you are not eternal, and eventually you'll die, and then what? Your mixes will all be dusty and left behind...if i make some "lame ass mp3 compilations", am i not a "purist" such as yourself, is that it? :lol: ...how much in your life have you really built from scratch to be where you at at the point of not respecting other peoples work? Or simply, how much dick have you sucked?...if you really claim to do it for the love of it, don't brag about it, just be yourfucking self, this is the virtual world only, you know, don't waste time making fun of "kiddies"...
hahahaha Let me get arrogant on yo ass, son! But yo, of course people have the means to pretty much posess whatever the fuck they want. Do you know why I posess all the Hiphop records and cd's I have??? Because Hiphop is something I truly LOVE!! A lot of people claim to love Hiphop, but decide to shit on Hiphop because instead of spending money on something they claim to love (Hiphop), they spend money on other things they love more like expensive cars, designer clothes, jewlerey, going out to Clubs/Bars/Lounges and even wasting money on bitches! A real pimp ain't droppin money on bitches and that's real! A real pimp can score bitches without having to spend a dime. But anyways, obviously that's not something you and most others on here would understand because I have to assume most can't even score bitches in general. But back on topic, I have always made sacrafices to be able to afford Hiphop. Just like if you have a family, you have to feed them, right? Soimetimes feeding your family calls for sacrafices in order to do so. Any one of you who posts on here or any other message board and/or blog could afford the shit I've always been able to afford. It might mean driving shitty cars, but hey, that's Hiphop. It might mean wearin non-designer clothers and no jewlerey, but hey, that's Hiphop. You get what I'm sayin?

And look, obviously you and I and most others on this site share one thing in common and that's that we all enjoy this Hiphop shit. Obviously some of us, like myself and AC, truly love this shit and take it to the next level which most of you don't seem to be able to understand.

And one more thing... Take two producers... 9th Wonder and DJ Premier. I love both. But you see, I have the highest amount of respect for DJ Premier because he has always done shit the RIGHT way. When he produces, he uses ACTUAL EQUIPTMENT!! Now like I said, I love 9th Wonder too, but he uses a computer program called Fruity Loops to make his beats. Personally, I think that's kinda lame, but like I said, I do love most of his beats. Now, can he and DJ Premier be on the same level??? Nope, not at all. DJ Premier is superior to him and for obvious reasons. Why am I saying all this? Because you guys who are all the mp3 folks who just download are like 9th Wonder and I'm like DJ Premier. Call it arrogance all you want, but I am superior with my vinyl collection to the guys with a hard drive filled with mp3's. Sorry, but it's the truth. I have a right to say the shit I say... I've earned it. And in all honesty, I feel that AC is far superior to me. He does way more in Hiphop then I do and has even more of a right to say the shit he says cuz he's damn well earned it. How many of you actually build in real life with emcees, dj's, producers, etc.??? Exactly, probably none of you. A lot of y'all are just some jealous ass haters. Real talk.
Why do you choose to be in a forum that uploads many of these
lame ass mp3 compilations
then and if you are so fucking pure, then why don't you do your mixes on tape and send them out that way?

Is it NOT lame to be doing mixes on STRICTLY VINYL and then uploading them as a zip file on a lame computer and sharing a lame link? and then going to that forum with the
and waiting for replies to your STRICTLY VINYL mixes?

Technology changed bruh and you can't get everything on record, there are way to many borks out there charging stupid and ridiculous prices out there for records.

I don't give a shit if you think I am lame for sharing
on here or at my blog or whatever, I appreciate good music in any form and have gone from tapes to vinyl to CD to MP3's, I still have a lot of records from the 80's and 90's but I don't buy vinyl anymore, I do play only vinyl when I play out at gigs...but I don't make a big show and dance about it, I just prefer it that way.

Also last time I checked you can't actually play records on I-Pods when you want music on the go, but I guess those that have those
are just lame by having I-Pods and should be carrying around turntables on their backs?

:roll:

I am guessing you never had a walkman and heaven forbid recorded a song off radio or off records or CD's then?

Hip_Hop_Head_SF

Jaz, stop being a clown. Of course I had a Walkman and I used to make compilation tapes myself. Thing is, I made these comps from the original source... Tapes, CD's and Vinyl. The mp3 comps you and others make all have songs in various bit rates and qualities. It would be one thing if you made a comp of all music you actually owned and converted/uploaded yourself cuz then the bit rate and quality would all be exactly the same.

Also, when the fuck have I ever uploaded my mixes as a Zip file??? I record them from my vinyl which records straight to cd in which I then convert to mp3 format in 256 quality and from there I upload to mediafire.

And of course I understand times have changed and you can't get everything on vinyl. Shit, you can't even get everything on cd these days, but that doesn't stop me... I still buy everything that comes out on both vinyl and cd and the rest that is only available as an mp3 I have no choice but to download. Guys like you and many others simply gave up and just choose to download only which is lame as fuck. Hiphop and vinyl go hand in hand... How can ANYONE claim to love Hiphop and not own vinyl??? *shaking head*

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

:rofl:

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

Hip_Hop_Head_SF wrote:Jaz, stop being a clown. Of course I had a Walkman and I used to make compilation tapes myself. Thing is, I made these comps from the original source... Tapes, CD's and Vinyl. The mp3 comps you and others make all have songs in various bit rates and qualities. It would be one thing if you made a comp of all music you actually owned and converted/uploaded yourself cuz then the bit rate and quality would all be exactly the same.

Also, when the fuck have I ever uploaded my mixes as a Zip file??? I record them from my vinyl which records straight to cd in which I then convert to mp3 format in 256 quality and from there I upload to mediafire.

And of course I understand times have changed and you can't get everything on vinyl. Shit, you can't even get everything on cd these days, but that doesn't stop me... I still buy everything that comes out on both vinyl and cd and the rest that is only available as an mp3 I have no choice but to download. Guys like you and many others simply gave up and just choose to download only which is lame as fuck. Hiphop and vinyl go hand in hand... How can ANYONE claim to love Hiphop and not own vinyl??? *shaking head*
Yeah they must really hate Hip Hop :roll: , especially the artists that offer free albums and mixtapes..uh bruh...when you extract one of your mixes it comes as a zip file.

Let me ask you this, if say you just did a compilation with all tracks ripped from STRICTLY VINYL and it was just a compilation, would it still be a
lame ass MP3 compilation
""??????

So because these
lame ass MP3 compilations
have various bit rates they are wack?...that is some lame elitist shit right there...you should tell Marley Marl that he is wack, because he makes MP3 mixes with various bit rates.

I am curious as to how I gave up?, I have 2 boxes full of old tapes from the 80's and the 90's and thanks to ripping and MP3's I have got so much shit that I couldn't find back in the days, that I had on mixtapes and many of those tapes, I now have in my collection in some form, I still have a lot of CD's too and I don't buy CD's much these days, because there isn't a lot of good shit out there these days and CD's are a rip off, I support artists by promoting their music, buying their T-Shirts and Merch when they tour.

It costs me $45 (NZ) for a CD on import or $30-40 for a regular CD...

But lastly (and this doesn't surprise me) you NEVER answered my question...why are YOU in this forum that is all about
really come on bruh, why are you here?

I know why because YOU want props and people to say oh your mixes are so dope, you are so Hip Hop, because you still use STRICTLY VINYL oh and sometimes CD's...can I suck your cock?:roll: ...give it a rest bruh...I told you ages ago that cats have had a problem with your arrogance on message boards (UGHH etc) for a while now and shit just never seems to change.

So you are telling me that my
are all from downloading and nothing from CD's I own?...

Good to know you... :roll:

Mr. J Selectah

Post by Mr. J Selectah »

Good point taken...let me tell you something Hip_Hop_Head_SF...those mindless thoughts you stated, are so fucking vain...i mean, i'm a very simple person, as you get to know me by. I love music, not just Hip Hop, i don't show-off and all the knowledge i pocess, i keep it to myself...when i was growing up, i used to invest my money - the few that i had - in original rap albuns. Not clothes by any chance, that was only a few years later...plus, i'm not from the USA. I'm from Portugal, and well...the market isn't quite appealing and large as it is in your country, but of course if it's vinyl you want, you must have tons of stores to look for, i don't...i could say the least, i'm proud to have in my collection, an original album like The Juggaknots "Clear blues skies", for instance. I never thought i would find that in here...all the "pure" rap stores that used to be around, are not anymore, business are weak and the rents to high, eventually people got issues and all that bullshit...what i'm trying to say is, if i could, i would keep on buying rap music...but i'm sick of seeing mainstream garbage and no sight of dopeness...and being said in that way, the internet was a main resource for me to be able to get so much quality rap records i would never pocess in my life, if i kept wainting for them to come in my country...and two more other things. First off, i also rip lots of my music from original albuns, downloads are not the source, and i have a terabite with 1000GB, and it has 900GB something occupied with music only...and second, does your love for hip hop represents the way the grate "crate diggers" such as yourself, like to use and abuse of the internet to sell a record for god knows what i can't afford...it's music goddamn it, not an exhibition, you don't have respect for it at all, you making profit one way or another...i would be the biggest idiot to pay thousands for a record, no matter from who it is, my life is above all that shit...and YES, i will download contents that get out-of-hand anytime i get the chance to, because it's a shame that vinyl records get exploited like that. It's a fucking rap artist, not a mona lisa, and it sure ain't no Madonna. So as you see, i'm not obsessed with all that nonsense, because my priorities are straight...i only support artists that i enjoy or specially the ones i know in person, because all that talk it's a only part of the fakeness, when you know damn well all the artists barelly gain profit over selling records, with those pimp executives in the major labels...whatever, keep on doing your thing. Oh, and i'm not your son, so please don't adress me like that....
"You should let your man speak on your behalf, because when i let my blade slice, you'll just be half!"

step one

Post by step one »

Hip_Hop_Head_SF wrote:
And one more thing... Take two producers... 9th Wonder and DJ Premier. I love both. But you see, I have the highest amount of respect for DJ Premier because he has always done shit the RIGHT way. When he produces, he uses ACTUAL EQUIPTMENT!! Now like I said, I love 9th Wonder too, but he uses a computer program called Fruity Loops to make his beats. Personally, I think that's kinda lame, but like I said, I do love most of his beats. Now, can he and DJ Premier be on the same level??? Nope, not at all. DJ Premier is superior to him and for obvious reasons. Why am I saying all this? Because you guys who are all the mp3 folks who just download are like 9th Wonder and I'm like DJ Premier.
you've just taken your deluded faggotory to a whole new level with this one.

you do realise Primo's 'ACTUAL EQUIPMENT' includes a computer program like Reason/Logic/Pro Tools/Cubase?

you do realise pretty much every DJ you can think of - Primo, Cash Money, Jazzy Jeff, Flex, Tony Touch, Kid Capri etc - uses Serato or Traktor now?

you do realise that your adoptive parents arent going to be in the least bit suprised when you come out of the closet and have to explani that you and AC are getting married?
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Yeah I don't know what I was thinking because really nobody likes either of these dudes and it's not good for this community.

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

Philaflava wrote:Yeah I don't know what I was thinking because really nobody likes either of these dudes and it's not good for this community.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

The wannabe HipHop Dj internet era crumbsnatchers vs. The Real Dj's ... How do you feel about your defectors like ThomasV and Verge? They ain't still on PF trying to justify an attempt to disrespect some Real Dj's ... I come here and drop gems, philosophically and audio, and you are dissing that man ... Takes a real HipHop Dj to respect one ..
HipHopPhilosophy.com
Martin wrote:i gotta be honest. acthepd is by far the biggest self aggrandizing faggot (outside of mindbender) on this website but he does have damn good taste and mixing skills
SCARLENE wrote:THAT LOCATION SUCKS...ONLY REASON I NOTICED YOUR STORE WAS I AM USUALLY STUCK IN TRAFFIC THERE, & OH MY GOD ACS STORE IS RIGHT THERE

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

ACTHEPD wrote:The wannabe HipHop Dj internet era crumbsnatchers vs. The Real Dj's ... How do you feel about your defectors like ThomasV and Verge? They ain't still on PF trying to justify an attempt to disrespect some Real Dj's ... I come here and drop gems, philosophically and audio, and you are dissing that man ... Takes a real HipHop Dj to respect one ..
Defectors? If anything I think people have "tried" to keep it peace and avoid any immature agendas or name calling but it's impossible when you and Wicked continue to force feed your holier than thou attitude on others. Between his "I use vinyl only" steez and your amazing, wonderful, super-duper impossible to touch movement it's nauseating dude.

I've tried to look the other way. I even tried to give it a shot thinking time may have changed but I realize people don't change, just their excuses.

I'm sure ThomasV being from LA appreciates some of the stuff you do, but I'm willing to bet he doesn't subscribe to your theories across the board and I know for a fact Verge is PF/TROY to the fullest and would never justify or defend your stance any day of the week. He's just doing his job as a mod and model citizen of TROY to keep things 100.

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

ACTHEPD wrote:The wannabe HipHop Dj internet era crumbsnatchers vs. The Real Dj's ... How do you feel about your defectors like ThomasV and Verge? They ain't still on PF trying to justify an attempt to disrespect some Real Dj's ... I come here and drop gems, philosophically and audio, and you are dissing that man ... Takes a real HipHop Dj to respect one ..

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Ahhhhaaaaaa! Whatever! Think/say whatever you gotta to deny that you and your fellow human shade tree sucker wannabe HipHop internet era phonies have fucked up with me from the git ... But you did. You should hav e just realized I was the truth and gave credit where it was due. But nooooooo! You had to turn to personal attacks on my personal and business life to try to discredit my work... Lol. Jokes on you.
HipHopPhilosophy.com

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Whatevers ... Think/say whatever you gotta to deny/hide the fact that you and your little NewJackCity fake-HipHop internet-era-wannabe-Dj sucker crew fucked up with me from the git, when you should have recognized that I am constructive contributor to this culture before you ever heard the word HipHop ... If you would have, we would still be cool today. Excuses excuses ... I kept it 100% HipHop from the start, you got real personal and real gay real fast ... Cool dude to bitch in less than one thread ... ease off and let me have my thread in peace ... you don't have to visit or participate, but if you do, come with respect or get treated with the same disrespect ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Buddy you're typing way too many words to say just one thing. With you this is all about respecting YOU. Acknowledging YOUR work.

Why is this even about you or validating you? You got some major hang ups and insecurities about your shit. I proposed one question and that was to understand how HHP (you) gets by since there is no source of income to be attributed to the business.

Truthfully I don't hate your mixes, I just don't listen to them but that shouldn't mean I'm wrong for that. I just don't have time or enough interest. Never once have you seen me go to your blog or website and leave negative comments about those mixes either. Can't say the same about you.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Play on playa ... avoid the point ... you guys dissed me and I fought fire with fire ... you won't quit the game ... so the respect continues to be mutual ... we could be one positive force, but you want to discredit everything I represent for the arts and culture, so you get back what you give ... since I came here, I did what I do, point out the reality that HipHop is different from Rap and vice versa ... you refuted, denied and because I asserted that I was stating conclusive reality and that your denial of the truth proved that you were a blood sucking culture vulture, so you turned to personal and business attacks ... I kept it 100% HipHop ... ain't shit changed but the date ... Maybe you will change, but you can be sure I won't ... That's why I am respected in HipHop in ways that you would HAVE TO PAY FOR! Youz a beeeutch! If you ain't then quit the you vs. me game and concentrate on what we have in common. Because that Sounds Like The 90's bullshit is doing nothing good for you, this website and/or HipHop, period. You are misrepresenting, misinterpreting and mis-using the word "HipHop" with that bullshit, just as bad as the mass media ... More than 90% of that bullshit project is not even HipHop music, it is Rap = cheap watered-down imitation HipHop music ... so call it what it is, or get dissed for crimes against the art ... You ain't HipHop, so that series is fake HipHop product, son! Learn to speak and be what you are, stop trying sooooo hard to be something you are not, i.e. HipHop!
HipHopPhilosophy.com