ACTHEPD & Wicked22 Official Thread

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

ACTHEPD
Location: HiphopPhilosophy.com Radio ... HipHopPhilosophy.blogspot.com

Post by ACTHEPD »

myspace.com/theprogramdirector
HipHopPhilosophy.com
HipHopPhilosophy.blogspot.com
Martin wrote:i gotta be honest. acthepd is by far the biggest self aggrandizing faggot (outside of mindbender) on this website but he does have damn good taste and mixing skills
SCARLENE wrote:THAT LOCATION SUCKS...ONLY REASON I NOTICED YOUR STORE WAS I AM USUALLY STUCK IN TRAFFIC THERE, & OH MY GOD ACS STORE IS RIGHT THERE

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

HipHopPhilosophy.com
Martin wrote:i gotta be honest. acthepd is by far the biggest self aggrandizing faggot (outside of mindbender) on this website but he does have damn good taste and mixing skills
SCARLENE wrote:THAT LOCATION SUCKS...ONLY REASON I NOTICED YOUR STORE WAS I AM USUALLY STUCK IN TRAFFIC THERE, & OH MY GOD ACS STORE IS RIGHT THERE

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

HipHopPhilosophy.com

RoKnew

Post by RoKnew »

ACTHEPD wrote:You? Not you stepson ... step, son

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

RoKnew wrote:
ACTHEPD wrote:You? Not you stepson ... step, son
:rofl: :copy:

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

You name biting NewJackHustler, everytime you think about opening my thread and disrespecting your HipHop daddy you kick yourself ... You still aint splained how you concluded you would ever get any respect after biting a name like "Jaz"? Its like, imagine if I called myself Acey The P.D.? Lol! Even if I was only 18 years old, part of HipHop is knowing your history so that you know what is original and what's already been done so that you know that what you do I original compared to the pioneers ... You expose yourself as a sucker when you assume nobody would identify you as a newjack sucker just because you didn't know who Jaz was before you started calling yourself that name... Duuuu errrr...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Verge

Post by Verge »

Philaflava wrote:
ACTHEPD wrote:The wannabe HipHop Dj internet era crumbsnatchers vs. The Real Dj's ... How do you feel about your defectors like ThomasV and Verge?
Defectors? If anything I think people have "tried" to keep it peace and avoid any immature agendas or name calling but it's impossible when you and Wicked continue to force feed your holier than thou attitude on others. Between his "I use vinyl only" steez and your amazing, wonderful, super-duper impossible to touch movement it's nauseating dude.

...I know for a fact Verge is PF/TROY to the fullest and would never justify or defend your stance any day of the week. He's just doing his job as a mod and model citizen of TROY to keep things 100.
I missed this. :lol: Gloss is right on, I'm a die hard TROY/pf representative everywhere I go and I try my best to kill any bullshit that goes down here.
I don't have a problem with you A.C., I respect the work you put in on the radio show and your movement. You have good taste in hip hop.
That Large PRo shit was ill that you guys did, so I bigged it up cause it would have been a shame if everybody ignored it just cause they don't like you. That's what it's about to me, the music. I'm not with all the egotistical type stuff that you sometimes spew over here or any of the flack that you get. But you do bring most of it on yourself. To me, TROY is the place where people can put all the bs to the background and build on strictly ill hip hop music.

We actually can all get along, I've seen long periods in TROY where mostly everybody did and they were good, productive times.
But the egos must be deaded. All the back and forths and disses and hot doggin, that shit just puts people off and then good shit gets overlooked or ignored.
Not that you would ask me or anyone for advise, but if you did, I would tell you to just continue to post good music without callin everybody suckas, and if people troll you, ignore them. It's strictly about the music in TROY and that's how it should be.

Hip_Hop_Head_SF

Post by Hip_Hop_Head_SF »

Verge wrote:Not that you would ask me or anyone for advise, but if you did, I would tell you to just continue to post good music without callin everybody suckas, and if people troll you, ignore them. It's strictly about the music in TROY and that's how it should be.
Verge, the problem lies with others just as much as it does with say, myself and/or AC. You people constantly get on either of us about shit, yet others like step son and odnut and others come into our threads and start shit. Why is that kinda thing overlooked??? Why is it if someone like step son or someone else comes into my thread and calls me a cunt and says this and that and then when I respond, I'm the bad guy?!! Makes no fuckin sesne.

And btw, I just made a Bay Area Underground Hiphop Mix '91-'96 Volume 1 that I'd like to post, but for some reason you or whomever locked my Wicked Mixes thread. The hell did you or someone else do that for??? Please unlock it, thanks!
The Wicked Takeover on MHz
90.1fm KZSU Stanford College Radio
Every 1st & 3rd Sunday 10pm-12am PST
Listen Online @ http://kzsu.stanford.edu
-Spinnin' REAL Muthafuckin Hiphop on Two
1200's & a Rane Mixer with All Original Wax!

Next Show: Sunday June 13, 2010 (6 Hour 100 bpm & up Hiphop Special with my man DJ B-Side 9pm-3am)

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

There is a circle of fake HipHop culture bloodsucking actors tryin to perpetrate and plagiarize a role trying to take the place and credit for being what they weren't born to be; OG (original genuine). The act pf coming ill at guys like us (you know who) exposes you. If you wasn't fake, you would have kept it HipHop as soon as you realized we were the truth. But you wanted soooo much to keep hope that your card couldn't be pulled by us. And you didn't need us to do it, because coming with ill disrespect before you realized who we were pulled your own cards for us. All of you who continue to try and disrespect your teachers. The Creators of the styles you are acting like you are contributing to. WE DON'T NEED YOU OR THE INTERNET TO BREAK MORE FUTURE CLASSICS THAN THE REST OF THE FAKE HIPHOP Djs... WE WERE BORN DOING THIS. YOU FAKE IT WELL.
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

shut up already. just post music if you're going to post at all.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Look fag, I didn't start shit this time. You tried to come on my thread again trying to get unHipHop about my business and got the sonning of a lifetime. Just keep it HipHop and you won't be telling me to shutup with the truth. Oh wait, you don't even know what HipHop is. You aren't even able to tell the difference between HipHop and Rap. 95% of your Sounds Like ... series is not even HipHop music. You are committing serious crimes against the arts and culture by even trying to put yourself and that series out as a part of HipHop... Now leave it alone, don't talk shit to me and I will post with respect. Try to put me in check will only require me to remind you that I am the man and you are the boy, in this HipHop shit. Stay in your place.
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Verge

Post by Verge »

Hip_Hop_Head_SF wrote:
Verge wrote:Not that you would ask me or anyone for advise, but if you did, I would tell you to just continue to post good music without callin everybody suckas, and if people troll you, ignore them. It's strictly about the music in TROY and that's how it should be.
Verge, the problem lies with others just as much as it does with say, myself and/or AC. You people constantly get on either of us about shit, yet others like step son and odnut and others come into our threads and start shit. Why is that kinda thing overlooked??? Why is it if someone like step son or someone else comes into my thread and calls me a cunt and says this and that and then when I respond, I'm the bad guy?!! Makes no fuckin sesne.

And btw, I just made a Bay Area Underground Hiphop Mix '91-'96 Volume 1 that I'd like to post, but for some reason you or whomever locked my Wicked Mixes thread. The hell did you or someone else do that for??? Please unlock it, thanks!
I didn't lock your thread, but if you or AC wouldn't mind, we can merge them both and make it the Wicked/ACthePD mix thread. Let me know if that's cool or not.

I understand that people do go in you guys threads and attack and sometimes it is unprovoked. But it's the sour taste you left in their mouths(NH) from previous confrontations. It's fun to some people and certain people you have just rubbed the wrong way(NH) to the point where they will always derail and fuck with you.
I don't condone that type shit either, but you haven't really toned down you're constant "100% Real VINYL!" schtick at all, so you have to expect the foul comments by now. And you always call people out their name even unprovoked. Step son and odnut. You say that whether they bother you or not and odnet never bothered you until you went after him.

Everything will be 100 here if both you guys curb the ego type stuff. If you do that and people still fuck with you, I will handle that. But I get the feeling that this has been said to both of you guys many times by Gloss and nothing has changed.

Like he said, just post music, all should be well.
Last edited by Verge on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Verge

Post by Verge »

I tried, I'm done.
p

stevieebola

Post by stevieebola »

:roll:

BAN THESE CUNTS!!

Verge

Post by Verge »

Merged.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

I love my homey Wicked and find this all funny and shit, but for the record; I only want my own thread for my mixes ... if you male and female bitches come thru e-bitching, you're gonna get e-bitch slapped ... I have only returned fire with fire and any other interpretation of the disposition(s) here is a misinterpretation ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Wicked and I both have our own styles and should be treated as individuals, not as one category just because we expose the fake HipHop Dj's in the same way, without trying ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Verge

Post by Verge »

Well, the way each of you presents your mixes is obviously different and everybody can distinguish one from the other. Give it a shot, this could work.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

The problems have nothing to do with us ... it's the Herbs vs. OG HipHop Dj's ... the only way to get rid of a problem is to eliminate its cause ... in this case, eliminate the privilege of those posting on our threads if they are disrespectful ... I keep it HipHop, the others gotta jump out with the disrespect ... AND I AM ON SOME IT AIN'T WHAT YOU USE, IT'S WHO IS USING IT AND WHAT THEY DO WITH IT that makes you a HipHop DJ ... If you use wax, better be fresh wax mixed freshly NEVER TAKING AWAY FROM THE SONG ... if it's MP3's, better sound solid, better be fresh songs mixed freshly NEVER TAKING AWAY FROM THE SONG ... That's what separates the men from the boys ... I'm just keeping it HipHop, without trying ... this is what we do, find whatever we can, use whatever we can to paint with sound like you CAN'T CUZ YOU WASN'T BORN TO DO THIS ... IF THIS IS PISSING YOU OFF, YEAH I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU THEN!
HipHopPhilosophy.com

RoKnew

Post by RoKnew »

ACTHEPD wrote: unHipHop
Gloss please don't re-ban these dudes, this thread is gold just for the LOLs

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

Hopefully

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

There are dozens of all-time great songs that were disgracefully murdered by the sucker Dj's, who cannot find fresh records to break, so they cater to the wannabe HipHop people by "cheating" and playing played-out 12' singles instead of finding and playing fresh records for people who need fresh music ...

Rap vs. HipHop ... Sucker Dj's vs. Real Dj's ... The suckers got all the money ... HipHop has the brand new funk, the power, heart and soul of HipHop ... Rap has that familiar 'catchy' played-out stale quality ... So next time you're in a HipHop event, and the Dj plays 93 Till, tell him AC The PD said he's a sucker and a killer of great records, and killer of HipHop! ... LOL! Sorry, but I'm serious! IF YOU'RE GOING TO PLAY THIS RECORD, DO AN ORIGINAL BLEND WITH THE ACCAPELLA OR SOMETHING! KEEP HIPHOP ALIVE, DON'T KILL IT!
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Hip_Hop_Head_SF

ACTHEPD wrote:Wicked and I both have our own styles and should be treated as individuals, not as one category just because we expose the fake HipHop Dj's in the same way, without trying ...
Exactly, thank you.

Next Show: Sunday June 13, 2010 (6 Hour 100 bpm & up Hiphop Special with my man DJ B-Side 9pm-3am)

Hip_Hop_Head_SF

Verge wrote:I didn't lock your thread, but if you or AC wouldn't mind, we can merge them both and make it the Wicked/ACthePD mix thread. Let me know if that's cool or not.
haha You're funny. I have to assume you were kidding...

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

ACTHEPD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:34 am Post subject:
You have added this person to your Ignore List. Click HERE to view this post.

Hip_Hop_Head_SF

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:37 am Post subject:
You have added this person to your Ignore List. Click HERE to view this post.

Mr. J Selectah

Post by Mr. J Selectah »

Thanks both, ACTHEPD and Hip_Hop_Head_SF, to make this, the WEAKEST THREAD OF ALL TIME :roll: . I think the right theme song for you guys fits perfectly in the category of Beavis & Butthead, even the headlines...get the fuck outta of T.R.O.Y. , use myspace or any other means to promote your stuff. Or writte a book teaching some nerdy kids the difference between Rap and Hip Hop, you'll get all the audience you need...
"You should let your man speak on your behalf, because when i let my blade slice, you'll just be half!"

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Yeah I'm done here. Both Wicked and ACTHEPD are banned. Fuck those idiots.