Scars and Pain

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

KITFUNK

Scars and Pain

Post by KITFUNK »

Does anyone know if the Scars and Pain EP by Jemini the Gifted One was ever released on cd?

Were any cds ever pressed up?

Discogs doesn't have a cd section for it, but Amazon does and has a bar code number, however there are none presently being sold.

Anyone with an answer let me know please.

Peace.

Freezy Pazzy

Post by Freezy Pazzy »

There's a user here (Knowbody) who used to have the CD version but he sold it unfortunately.
Would be dope if Traffic could drop a reissue, including the original E.P. plus the bunch of remixes that followed.

KITFUNK

Post by KITFUNK »

Freezy Pazzy wrote:There's a user here (Knowbody) who used to have the CD version but he sold it unfortunately.
Ok, so the cd version legitimately exists. Dope. Now I gotta track one down.
Freezy Pazzy wrote:Would be dope if Traffic could drop a reissue, including the original E.P. plus the bunch of remixes that followed.
I have been wondering why Traffic hasn't done this for this album and a lot of others as well.

Knowbody

Post by Knowbody »

I used to own it, but as Freezy Pazzy wrote, I sold it. But as I wrote in this thread

http://www.philaflava.com/forum/viewtop ... t=#1903509

I doubt that the CD I used to own was legit. That was the reason why I sold it...

KITFUNK

Post by KITFUNK »

Knowbody wrote:I used to own it, but as Freezy Pazzy wrote, I sold it. But as I wrote in this thread

I doubt that the CD I used to own was legit. That was the reason why I sold it...
Damn. How much did you sell it for?

KITFUNK

Post by KITFUNK »

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

Never mind.

Kool Max Power

Post by Kool Max Power »

To my knowledge there was just an advance cassette and the vinyl release of the S&P EP, at least that's what I received back then while I used to work at a large mailorder company. I doubt that Mercury shipped promo CDs of this EP in the mid-90s.

I know about a late 90s bootleg CD that was transfered from the cassette version. Could be the one Knowbody wrote about as the tape artwork looked the same.

PopsUK

Post by PopsUK »

I started that other thread... The reason I asked is because I saw someone selling it on ebay at the time. I think teh dude may have been shady though, as midway through a load of auctions for OOP CDs, all the listings were pulled, some negative feedback showed up, and the user disappeared. So, I never really new if he really had the CD or not. Maybe it was the bootleg...

Knowbody

Post by Knowbody »

KITFUNK wrote:
Knowbody wrote:I used to own it, but as Freezy Pazzy wrote, I sold it. But as I wrote in this thread

Damn. How much did you sell it for?
I don't remember anymore, sorry. Not much because as Kool Max Power wrote the Cd was probably a bootleg...

Lane Myers

Post by Lane Myers »

that's a great idea, traffic ent. should put a nice package together and release it asap