2008-Slick Rick -The Further Adventures Of....

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

Jaz
Ease Up

2008-Slick Rick -The Further Adventures Of....

Post by Jaz »

Code: Select all

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G69QVWOY
A1 A Letter
A2 Captain Caveman
A3 Can't Shake Us (Kenny Dope Mix) Featuring - Special K
A4 Feels Like
B1 Women Lose Weight (Alchemist Remix)
B2 Sleazy Gynacologist
B3 Gambling
C1 Trouble (J-Love Remix)
C2 Sampson
C3 World Renown (Pete Rock Mix)
C4 Get A Job
D1 It's A Boy (Large Professor Remix)
D2 Women Lose Weight (Morcheeba Spare Tyre Mix)
D3 Star Trek
D4 Practice Over At Chill Will's Crib (1984)

http://www.olasunbekons.com/2011/01/sli ... rther.html

Wicked
Location: Bay Area, CA >www.MHzRadio.com< >mixcrate.com/wicked< >wicked22@aol.com<

Post by Wicked »

That shit's gotta be a wack bootleg, from the stupid UK where so many other lame bootlegs come from. Anyways, there's like 3 copies I've seen for sale here in the Bay Area... Seen one of em last week too. It's like $18.99

I'm really curious though... What's with the UK always bootlegging our shit???
"Wicked = Genuinely loves Hiphop and respects it because he grew up during the time when it wasn't full of southern mongoloids and Lil Wayne rappers. From his mixes you can tell he knows his shit. The problem is, when you are a smart dude preaching to a bunch of fucking morons, you end up getting singled out as the douche."

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Women Lose Weight (Alchemist Remix) is a great track.

Wicked
Location: Bay Area, CA >www.MHzRadio.com< >mixcrate.com/wicked< >wicked22@aol.com<

Post by Wicked »

Philaflava wrote:Women Lose Weight (Alchemist Remix) is a great track.
Yes it is! It came out as an official 12" single too... 2002 I think?
"Wicked = Genuinely loves Hiphop and respects it because he grew up during the time when it wasn't full of southern mongoloids and Lil Wayne rappers. From his mixes you can tell he knows his shit. The problem is, when you are a smart dude preaching to a bunch of fucking morons, you end up getting singled out as the douche."

step one

Post by step one »

RandyWest78 wrote:That shit's gotta be a wack bootleg, from the stupid UK where so many other lame bootlegs come from. Anyways, there's like 3 copies I've seen for sale here in the Bay Area... Seen one of em last week too. It's like $18.99

Its down to the fact that amounts pressed and distributed mean that some records only made it over here in limited amounts so some enterprsing individuals filled a gap in the market. Basically if labels had their shit together it wouldnt happen

So stop crying.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

RandyWest78 wrote:That shit's gotta be a wack bootleg, from the stupid UK where so many other lame bootlegs come from. Anyways, there's like 3 copies I've seen for sale here in the Bay Area... Seen one of em last week too. It's like $18.99

I heard it was self released by Slick himself...still wack?

truthaddict

Post by truthaddict »

I posted this a while back in my Slick Rick Complete Discography thread.

http://www.philaflava.com/forum/viewtop ... slick+rick

There is some other good stuff there ^. Does anyone know if this ever got released on CD, or is vinyl only?

Bigg Boss Luciano

Post by Bigg Boss Luciano »

What's up with that picture of him without his infamous eye-patch? When was that taken? From what I read, his eye got fucked up when he was a likkle kid, but his eye looks normal on that pic :naswtf:

Wicked

Post by Wicked »

Jaz wrote:I heard it was self released by Slick himself...still wack?
Stop frontin Jaz, you didn't HEAR anything... You read it on that dudes Blog and there is no truth to that. It's a BOOTLEG, period.

step one wrote:Its down to the fact that amounts pressed and distributed mean that some records only made it over here in limited amounts so some enterprsing individuals filled a gap in the market. Basically if labels had their shit together it wouldnt happen

So stop crying.
First off, no ones crying. I'm just sayin, bootlegs and BOOTLEGGERS are wack, period. And filling a gap in what market, the UK market? Who cares about the UK market when the Hiphop being bootlegged is from HERE IN THE USA!! Of course you guys are only gonna get a limited amount of OUR shit. That's a no brainer.

I wonder why the USA never bootlegs Hiphop records from the UK? hahaha :gyeah:

step one

Post by step one »

RandyWest78 wrote:
Stop frontin Jaz, you didn't HEAR anything... You read it on that dudes Blog and there is no truth to that. It's a BOOTLEG, period.

step one wrote:Its down to the fact that amounts pressed and distributed mean that some records only made it over here in limited amounts so some enterprsing individuals filled a gap in the market. Basically if labels had their shit together it wouldnt happen

So stop crying.
First off, no ones crying. I'm just sayin, bootlegs and BOOTLEGGERS are wack, period. And filling a gap in what market, the UK market? Who cares about the UK market when the Hiphop being bootlegged is from HERE IN THE USA!! Of course you guys are only gonna get a limited amount of OUR shit. That's a no brainer.

you are actually retarded arent you?
1) Theres bootleggers worldwide, not just the UK.
2)a lot of artists bootleg their own shit
3) the UK market cares about the UK market which is why they bootleg stuff that isnt available YOU FUCKING DICK!

more to the point, why whenever someone posts something do have you question its source, authenticity and various irrelevant details. Just say thanks and download it or shut the fuck up and keep it moving.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

RandyWest78 wrote:

So stop crying.

:rofl: I front?...

Tell me I front to my face someday and I will smash up one of your crates and for once and all Shaun, just STFU please.

I know the guy that wrote that post and he asked around.

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

P.S. you are banned from the PR forum, we don't need your type in there.

PopsUK

Post by PopsUK »

I bought this a year or so ago and the sound quality is gash on quite a few tracks..

HeRBaN LyRiX
Location: NoRTH CaCKaLaCK by way of tha O~DouBLe T, CaNaDa baby!!!

Post by HeRBaN LyRiX »

Bootleg or not I`m glad I was able to hear these tracks. I got love for the bootleggers though, honestly I`ve heard plenty tunes because of these kats......tunes that I probably never would have heard, can`t hate that...

herban-lyrix.blogspot.ca

Krook

Post by Krook »

Thanks Jaz!...never heard of this

Verge

Post by Verge »

Yeah, plenty of gems on here, thanks Jaz!

JankZ

Post by JankZ »

RandyWest78 wrote:Stop frontin Jaz, you didn't HEAR anything... You read it on that dudes Blog and there is no truth to that. It's a BOOTLEG, period.
youre really funny, u know that?
next time answer on ''that dudes blog too'' ok? not write one wack comment and leave

moves

Post by moves »

i bought this an ripped and mastered it abit

http://www.mediafire.com/?ojy2dimznzn
i need the audio 2 3rd album