Buckwild - "199-NOW" (2xLP) Instrumentals

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

claaa7

Buckwild - "199-NOW" (2xLP) Instrumentals

Post by claaa7 »

Celph Titled and Buckwild's "Nineteen Ninenty Now" was the best album of last year for me, incredible beats by Buckwild from the '90s. i bet ya'll heard it already, but some great news that just popped up is that the entire album will be released in an instrumental version on wax and digitally. this is something i've been waiting for i tell you that!

also DJ Premier just recently dropped "Beats That Collected Dust, Vol. 2" that sounds great from the snippets. btw, is this ok as its own thread or should it be in the re-issues/limited releases threaad?[/img]
http://www.claaa7.blogspot.com

^ best compilations on the net, daily updates with news, singles, rarities, all True School hip-hop ^

Shiftshock

Post by Shiftshock »

hell yea, i couldn't stand celph titled. that guy's a faggot

Thun

Post by Thun »

Nice.

Roy Johnson

Post by Roy Johnson »

I got the instrumentals on itunes this past week. This shit is fucking tremendous.
Tweak Da Leak wrote:My nigga Poppabitch fucks with the swine?

atlantiswasreal

Post by atlantiswasreal »

Shiftshock wrote:hell yea, i couldn't stand celph titled. that guy's a faggot

yeah, i did not enjoy this album because of his voice to be honest with you. where was O.C.? would have been a really good album - to me.
:cheers:

nojiveturkey

Post by nojiveturkey »

celph is dope. but I would like to hear a better mc on these beats. Vaporized where u be at kid? :D
I dig the flaves

Requests
The Funk Farm - Pataphysical
The Funk Farm - The This Time Tape

Verge

Post by Verge »

This instrumental LP is fuckin great. I'm not a huge Celph fan at all but I kinda thought the album itself was damn good. I found him to be pretty entertaining on it and it was just a really fun and dope album. I can't dis him, he did well on it.

All that said, I still wish it had been Percee P or OC or another emcee from the 90's who I really like who never fell off flow wise. But now the instrumentals are here so someone like vapor1zed can make something happen if he wants.
:gyeah:

Thun

Post by Thun »

Vaporized, you've been conscripted.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Yeah somebody do these beats justice.

claaa7

Post by claaa7 »

Verge wrote:This instrumental LP is fuckin great. I'm not a huge Celph fan at all but I kinda thought the album itself was damn good. I found him to be pretty entertaining on it and it was just a really fun and dope album. I can't dis him, he did well on it.

All that said, I still wish it had been Percee P or OC or another emcee from the 90's who I really like who never fell off flow wise. But now the instrumentals are here so someone like vapor1zed can make something happen if he wants.
co-sign, this is exactly how i felt about the album - i definitely enjoyed Celph Titled's performance in the end. but i must say that all the songs which had features featured rappers that i thought did the beats more justice, "There Will Be Blood" was unbelivable!

^ best compilations on the net, daily updates with news, singles, rarities, all True School hip-hop ^

Verge

Post by Verge »

claaa7 wrote:
Verge wrote:This instrumental LP is fuckin great. I'm not a huge Celph fan at all but I kinda thought the album itself was damn good. I found him to be pretty entertaining on it and it was just a really fun and dope album. I can't dis him, he did well on it.

co-sign, this is exactly how i felt about the album - i definitely enjoyed Celph Titled's performance in the end. but i must say that all the songs which had features featured rappers that i thought did the beats more justice, "There Will Be Blood" was unbelivable!
Word. Also, the feature with Rise off the bonus CD was very nice.

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

I know the instrumentals are out there now.

Could an :ethief: member please upload them in the proper place?

Thanks.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

Breeze

Post by Breeze »

jamrage wrote:I know the instrumentals are out there now.

Could an :ethief: member please upload them in the proper place?

Thanks.
Indeed. And BTCD V2 too if possible. :gyeah:

Professor Piff

Post by Professor Piff »

This instrumental LP is dope. I havent checked the actual album w/ celph yet, but if its as disappointing as everybody is saying I might want to stick w/ the instrumental :lol:

**in hopes that my $10 goes straight to Buckwild

claaa7

Post by claaa7 »

^ nah i think you definitely should check it out at least. i never cared for Celph Titled before but i think he came through on the album. he got loads of dope punchlines on that LP, but the main thing that i felt was missing was the street element. either way, it was my favorite album of last year

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

:ethief: ers check :ethief: for some freshness.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

CRASH DDZ

Post by CRASH DDZ »

atlantiswasreal wrote:
Shiftshock wrote:hell yea, i couldn't stand celph titled. that guy's a faggot

yeah, i did not enjoy this album because of his voice to be honest with you. where was O.C.? would have been a really good album - to me.
:cheers:
I'm laughin' cause what if shifshock is celph titled? I have no idea? Can Moolah clarify?

TheBeeShine

Post by TheBeeShine »

i like celph, you never know what dude is gonna say