Philaflava.com ::
http://philaflavaforum.com/forum/

Magazine Scans
http://philaflavaforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=126674
Page 8 of 9

Author:  Max The Keeper [ Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

Sorry guys, links are public shared now!
Enjoy the reading :cheers:

Author:  Max The Keeper [ Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

Max The Keeper wrote:

Update:
Rap Pages, Vol.4, #5 (Apr-May, 1995) (missing small piece on pages 63-64)
Rap Pages, Vol.6, #11 (Dec, 1997)
The Source #79 (Apr, 1996) (missing pages 35-36, 49-50, 99-100)
The Source #213 (Aug, 2007)
The Source #221 (May, 2008)

Author:  Lucy [ Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

thanks for the batch of magazines , great work man ;)

Author:  BrandanEvans [ Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

Thanks for the Mags max!!
feel free to post more!

Author:  Max The Keeper [ Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

Max The Keeper wrote:

Update:
Rap Pages, Vol.4, #6 (Jun, 1995)
Murder Dog, Vol.8, #2 (2001)
XXL, Vol.2, #4 (1998)

Stay tuned! ))

Author:  Max The Keeper [ Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

Click on the cover to download the magazine:

Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage

Image Image Image Image ImageImage

Image

Image


Also you can download these mags through torrent here:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Author:  untaintedbeats [ Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

Thanks Max...You wouldn't have any scratch magazines would you...

Author:  Max The Keeper [ Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

untaintedbeats wrote:
Thanks Max...You wouldn't have any scratch magazines would you...

Today I won the auction on eBay with Scratch magazine issues. So when I get them, I'll scan some ))

Author:  shopant [ Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

Max The Keeper wrote:
untaintedbeats wrote:
Thanks Max...You wouldn't have any scratch magazines would you...

Today I won the auction on eBay with Scratch magazine issues. So when I get them, I'll scan some ))


:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Author:  untaintedbeats [ Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

Max The Keeper wrote:
untaintedbeats wrote:
Thanks Max...You wouldn't have any scratch magazines would you...

Today I won the auction on eBay with Scratch magazine issues. So when I get them, I'll scan some ))


:ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :cheers:
thanks

Author:  shopant [ Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

Max The Keeper wrote:
untaintedbeats wrote:
Thanks Max...You wouldn't have any scratch magazines would you...

Today I won the auction on eBay with Scratch magazine issues. So when I get them, I'll scan some ))

Do you still plan to bless us, homie?
I hope so! :)

Author:  Max The Keeper [ Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

shopant wrote:
Max The Keeper wrote:
untaintedbeats wrote:
Thanks Max...You wouldn't have any scratch magazines would you...

Today I won the auction on eBay with Scratch magazine issues. So when I get them, I'll scan some ))

Do you still plan to bless us, homie?
I hope so! :)

Since I live in Russia, I forced to use mailforwarding service. The package with Scratch magazines issue now in their storehouse:

Image


To send them to Russia I need around $80. I don't have such amount right now. I can spend around $30 per month. So we will have to wait...

P.S. Now all of my scans will be available here

Author:  shopant [ Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

Max The Keeper wrote:
shopant wrote:
Max The Keeper wrote:
untaintedbeats wrote:
Thanks Max...You wouldn't have any scratch magazines would you...

Today I won the auction on eBay with Scratch magazine issues. So when I get them, I'll scan some ))

Do you still plan to bless us, homie?
I hope so! :)

Since I live in Russia, I forced to use mailforwarding service. The package with Scratch magazines issue now in their storehouse:

Image


To send them to Russia I need around $80. I don't have such amount right now. I can spend around $30 per month. So we will have to wait...


P.S. Now all of my scans will be available here


We will wait as much as needed! :bow: That collection looks really impressive!
And good looking on the new site!

Author:  Bigg Boss Luciano [ Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

Thanx 4 all the hard work, Max The Keeper! I really appreciate all those scans! :cheers:

Author:  Max The Keeper [ Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

372 pages! The biggest issue EVER!!!

Image

Author:  Philaflava [ Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

thanks for all the links Max.

Author:  shopant [ Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

Max The Keeper wrote:
372 pages! The biggest issue EVER!!!

The Source #132 (Sep, 2000)

MAny Props!

So, no download anymore?

Btw, any news on scratch magazine issues?

Author:  The Road [ Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

1000 scans from vintage rap magazines: http://genevanheathen.com/rapscans

Author:  Max The Keeper [ Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

Sorry for the late response, was kinda busy...

shopant wrote:
So, no download anymore?

Nope... Now all of my scans will be available here.

shopant wrote:
Btw, any news on scratch magazine issues?

I have almost got them. Don't worry ))

Author:  shopant [ Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

Max The Keeper wrote:
Sorry for the late response, was kinda busy...

shopant wrote:
So, no download anymore?

Nope... Now all of my scans will be available here.

shopant wrote:
Btw, any news on scratch magazine issues?

I have almost got them. Don't worry ))

Dope! Can't wait !!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Author:  shopant [ Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

Max The Keeper wrote:
Sorry for the late response, was kinda busy...

shopant wrote:
So, no download anymore?

Nope... Now all of my scans will be available here.

shopant wrote:
Btw, any news on scratch magazine issues?

I have almost got them. Don't worry ))


any news homie? been a long time. :mrcee:

Author:  Max The Keeper [ Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

Right now I'm working on the scan of Scratch's 1st issue. Coming soon...

Author:  shopant [ Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

Max The Keeper wrote:
Right now I'm working on the scan of Scratch's 1st issue. Coming soon...

Yesss! :cheers:

Author:  dustyhands [ Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

ahh man I have so much stuff to contribute. I have every issue of Scratch. old Elemental, Rap Pages, Source dating back to the 90s, XXL, hip hop news letters and other rare mags that never get mentioned now. I used to save everything. I have to break out the scanner

Author:  Philaflava [ Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

Image

If you follow me on IG, I have been posting all old Source magazine for the past few weeks.

Author:  shopant [ Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

dustyhands wrote:
ahh man I have so much stuff to contribute. I have every issue of Scratch. old Elemental, Rap Pages, Source dating back to the 90s, XXL, hip hop news letters and other rare mags that never get mentioned now. I used to save everything. I have to break out the scanner

I encourage you to start with some of the first Scratch issues / or any XXL or Source issue from the late 90s/early 2000s... or you can post whatever you think is dope!

Let us celebrate this iconic part of hip-hop history!

Author:  gallax [ Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

Bit of a long shot, but does anyone have any scans of old issues of Wax Poetics? Never seemed to be able to find any PDF's on the net and they're surprisingly hard to come by. Anything is appreciated!!!!

Author:  BrandanEvans [ Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

man i had just about every issue of scratch magazine....i gave them all away about year ago.
i woulda gave them to u shopant if i had know u wanted them bro

Author:  shopant [ Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

BrandanEvans wrote:
man i had just about every issue of scratch magazine....i gave them all away about year ago.
i woulda gave them to u shopant if i had know u wanted them bro

Damn :sad: but thanks anyway, bro!
I saw about 2 months ago that one dude had complete scratch magazine collection on sale, so I tried to get in touch with him, but he didn't respond and later on he deleted the offer, so I guess he sold it to someone else... :sad:

Author:  dustyhands [ Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Magazine Scans

gallax wrote:
Bit of a long shot, but does anyone have any scans of old issues of Wax Poetics? Never seemed to be able to find any PDF's on the net and they're surprisingly hard to come by. Anything is appreciated!!!!

I have some of those too. One of my issues I left in a club one night I djayed. I went back there the next week and it was gone

Page 8 of 9 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/