Egyptian Lover-Irresistible Bitch [KDAY MIX]

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

kevin beacham

Egyptian Lover-Irresistible Bitch [KDAY MIX]

Post by kevin beacham »

Just did a interview with Egypitan Lover and he talks about a special mix he did for KDAY of Prince's "Irresistible Bitch" that they would play in rotation. Does anyone have this???

Also, he is working a new album titled "1984". He played a few tracks and it is sounding pretty ill, classic 80s style Electro!

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

Oh man.

Would love to hear that.

shadowmaster

Post by shadowmaster »

Egyptian Lover was great, House on the Nile has the crazy synth sounds.
Kool Keith: I wore a straw hat with a feather to the last Source Awards. When I got to Madison Square Garden everybody was looking at me. When I got back home I seen everybody and their mother in their video wearing a fuckinג€™ straw hat with a feather in it.

Tim Dog: ג€œWhat Kool Keith gonna wear? Iג€™m gonna do that shit in my video. Iג€™m gonna wear that shit really quick. Whatג€™s Tim Dog gonna wear?ג€

kevin beacham

Post by kevin beacham »

still on the hunt for this joint! I just posted up a in-depth video interview with Egyptian Lover. Lots of great stories and he plays some material from his new album which is classic 80s Electro style: http://www.fifthelementonline.com/blog/ ... interview/

Jaz
Ease Up

Re: Egyptian Lover-Irresistible Bitch [KDAY MIX]

Post by Jaz »

kevin beacham wrote:Just did a interview with Egypitan Lover and he talks about a special mix he did for KDAY of Prince's "Irresistible Bitch" that they would play in rotation. Does anyone have this???

Also, he is working a new album titled "1984". He played a few tracks and it is sounding pretty ill, classic 80s style Electro!
:cheers: I don't have that sorry K.B. also I couldn't access this post at work because of the title :lol: