Percee P - Untold Hip Hop Stories (updated 6/1/12)

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

Love this thread and don't count out Diamond D just yet, check his Souncloud page, some of his beats are still really dope, I can hear Perc over a beat like "Deflate Cha"...Percee P will always be around, personally I'd love a fully Oh No produced album with the legend.

Massive props to BB Scholar.

thomasv

Post by thomasv »

Jaz wrote:Love this thread and don't count out Diamond D just yet, check his Souncloud page, some of his beats are still really dope, I can hear Perc over a beat like "Deflate Cha"...Percee P will always be around, personally I'd love a fully Oh No produced album with the legend.

Thanks! Actually Jaz, have your heard the Oh No Perseverance remix? they put it out in real limited edition cds... it's real dope!! especially the man to praise remix!

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

thomasv wrote:
Jaz wrote:Love this thread and don't count out Diamond D just yet, check his Souncloud page, some of his beats are still really dope, I can hear Perc over a beat like "Deflate Cha"...Percee P will always be around, personally I'd love a fully Oh No produced album with the legend.

Thanks! Actually Jaz, have your heard the Oh No Perseverance remix? they put it out in real limited edition cds... it's real dope!! especially the man to praise remix!
haha yeah man that is why I said that fam.