DJ SPINNA production discography (DOWNLOAD)

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

claaa7

DJ SPINNA production discography (DOWNLOAD)

Post by claaa7 »

since i haven't been around much lately i thought i should go out with a bang to earn me back some stripes haha ;)
DJ Spinna is one of my absolute favorites, and i've got all of his albums (including the Jigmastas/Polyrhythm stuff) + some official compilations like "Beyond Real", and if i'm digging and find a 12" with a track or two by DJ Spinna I always buy it!

with that being said, my computer fucked up badly a few months ago which means all my files was "almost" gone.. the problem is that the computer is slow as hell but it works if you keep pressing your thumb against the left corner of the screen the entire time so it's a real bitch.. anyway i want some of those files, and i uploaded the DJ Spinna loose tracks production catalouge for myself so i thought i might as well share. there's 192 kbps, there's VBR:s, there's 320s, there's 256's and unfortunately a few 128 kbps. if anyone got better sounding tracks please upload them and also the few songs i'm missing if you got 'em upload them!!!! the link is up to March 2 only, so HURRY UP AND BUY!!!!
http://www.claaa7.blogspot.com

^ best compilations on the net, daily updates with news, singles, rarities, all True School hip-hop ^

claaa7

Re: DJ SPINNA production discography (DOWNLOAD)

Post by claaa7 »

writing a tracklist is to time consuming, but there's 163 DJ Spinna productions in there, not featured on any of his albums (again not the jigmastas stuff or Polyrhythm either). enjoy fellas!

^ best compilations on the net, daily updates with news, singles, rarities, all True School hip-hop ^

Thereallex

Post by Thereallex »

Thanks J, much appreciated, some i had not and wasnt even aware of ! Thats a treat !

HipHopInfinityRIPLOL

Post by HipHopInfinityRIPLOL »

spinna is also one of my favs, a real underground production king during the mid/late 90s. just take a screenshot of what's inside your spinna upload if you don't want to type the tracks out. or google "generate text list of files in a folder" there's a lot of programs out there that will do the job for you.

:cheers:

ian e

Post by ian e »

I've got a lot of Spinna produced songs in hq. If you'd upload a tracklist or name the shitty quality ones, I'd be glad to upload them...

claaa7

Post by claaa7 »

ian e - that's appreciated, i get back to you..

i try to push the prt sc button several times, nothing happens...
also tried searching google for that, but it seems you need to do a lot of MS_DOS stuff which seems pretty hard to figure out but maybe i'm just slow in these matters.

it's basically the vast majority of Spinna's production between 1994 and 2013.... you can ask questions if you're looking for specific tracks and i'll let you know if they are in it, but like i said most are.

ZiekeFons

Post by ZiekeFons »

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2071026

Link to discography from DJ Spinna.. 5,52 GB Albums,compilations,mixes,instrumentals etc.
It's kind of a hassle to sign up cause it's russian, but it's worth it!

HipHopInfinityRIPLOL

Post by HipHopInfinityRIPLOL »

nice find Zieke

Verge

Post by Verge »

good lookin out fellas

DJCommunist

Post by DJCommunist »

claaa7 wrote:since i haven't been around much lately i thought i should go out with a bang to earn me back some stripes haha ;)
DJ Spinna is one of my absolute favorites, and i've got all of his albums (including the Jigmastas/Polyrhythm stuff) + some official compilations like "Beyond Real", and if i'm digging and find a 12" with a track or two by DJ Spinna I always buy it!

with that being said, my computer fucked up badly a few months ago which means all my files was "almost" gone.. the problem is that the computer is slow as hell but it works if you keep pressing your thumb against the left corner of the screen the entire time so it's a real bitch.. anyway i want some of those files, and i uploaded the DJ Spinna loose tracks production catalouge for myself so i thought i might as well share.
:cheers: :bow:
claaa7 wrote: there's 192 kbps, there's VBR:s, there's 320s, there's 256's and unfortunately a few 128 kbps. if anyone got better sounding tracks please upload them and also the few songs i'm missing if you got 'em upload them!!!!
:borksign: i'm happy just to be able to hear the stuff

BLAKETHOUGHT

Post by BLAKETHOUGHT »

claaa7 thanks for sharing spinna's production discography, but the link is down at the moment. Can we get a re-up on that when u get a chance. Thanks

william g.

Post by william g. »

Spinna is no doubt in my top 10 producers of all time..

Never really cared much for his production outside of hip-hop though.

With the exception of a few joints.

claaa7

Post by claaa7 »

William G. - yeah i hear you bro, Spinna's in my top 10 as well but i don't care too much for his house shit, i didn't like his "Intergalactic Soul" album too much for example. but on the other hand it's pretty ill that he can flip jazz tracks, booming underground hip-hop, real soulful singer stuff, deep house, and everything in between... along with Dilla probably the most versatile producers. but whenever i see a hip-hop 12" with a Spinna production or a Spinna remix i'm definitely copping it.

BLAKETHOUGHT - yessir, i got some stuff on my plate right now, but i'll definitely do a reup and try to make it a little more organized, with tracklists and everything!

IKH5150

Post by IKH5150 »

link is dead, re-up?