Unreleased Eazy-E Tracks...

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

HeRBaN LyRiX
Location: NoRTH CaCKaLaCK by way of tha O~DouBLe T, CaNaDa baby!!!

Unreleased Eazy-E Tracks...

Post by HeRBaN LyRiX »

Not sure if any of y`all heard these joints before, but seeing as how there`s not a whole lot of unreleased Eazy-E/N.W.A. songs out there I figured it was worth mentioning anyway. The first joint is just a short lil` snippet of a track called "From Around The Way". Former member of N.W.A. Krazy Dee (you can read an nice lil` article about him here) shared it with the kats from the Murder Master Music Show. Sure wish he would`ve let us hear the entire song...

Here`s a lil` portion of the interview (DL the whole interview here) that he did with the folks at Murder Master Music Show. He mentions the fact that he has about 10 or so unreleased/demo joints of N.W.A.`s...

The second joint is an R&B song by AZ-1 titled "With Me [Rmx]" & it features Eazy-E. You can read about who AZ-1 is here if you want to know more about the group. Anyway if you just want to hear E`s verse it starts around the 4:18 mark...

This one`s been floating around out on the `net for a few years now, but some of y`all may not have heard it. It`s a G.B.M. joint that features Eazy-E titled "Woodworks". G.B.M. a.k.a. Ganksta Bytch Mentality/Gangsta Bitch Mentality was another female Rap group that E was working with on Ruthless Records. The group consisted of Sylk a.k.a. Sylk-E Fyne, Diamond, T-Ski & Chan Loc...

Here`s another G.B.M. joint titled "No More Tears" featuring Eazy-E. It`s also been floating out there on the `net for a while as well...

Another G.B.M. joint, again featuring Eazy titled "House Party"...

With all these G.B.M. joints it kind of makes me think that there`s possibly an unreleased G.B.M. album out there somewhere. Are there any other Eazy joints out there???

R.I.P. Eazy-E...
herban-lyrix.blogspot.ca