9th Wonder: Lost Boyz & Lords of The Underground Lost Tapes

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

djfilthyrich

9th Wonder: Lost Boyz & Lords of The Underground Lost Tapes

Post by djfilthyrich »

9th Wonder Presents: Lost Boyz & Lords of The Underground Lost Tapes

Thought some people might be interested in this. 9th Wonder was droppin hints on Twitter that he had a 'lost tape' of tracks he did with Lost Boyz, and LOTUG. He put up the link, then took it down immediately as it looks like he's dropping it in 2 parts (1 for each group). Here's a link to the original with both parts. AMP has some production credits on this too

https://uploadfiles.io/oxda7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dochiphop

Re: 9th Wonder: Lost Boyz & Lords of The Underground Lost Ta

Post by dochiphop »

Dope man. Appreciate you sharing this. Lookign forward to hearing it for sure. Hopefully it will get a proper release someday.

djfilthyrich

Post by djfilthyrich »

dochiphop wrote:Dope man. Appreciate you sharing this. Lookign forward to hearing it for sure. Hopefully it will get a proper release someday.
No prob. IMO, not as dope as I was hoping, but still good to listen to

dirt_dog

Post by dirt_dog »

djfilthyrich wrote:IMO, not as dope as I was hoping, but still good to listen to
Yeah, I didn't want to shit on it... but I hated it. I'm stuck in the past and needed Marley's House Of Hits from the first LOTUG album.

djfilthyrich

Post by djfilthyrich »

dirt_dog wrote:
djfilthyrich wrote:IMO, not as dope as I was hoping, but still good to listen to
Yeah, I didn't want to shit on it... but I hated it. I'm stuck in the past and needed Marley's House Of Hits from the first LOTUG album.
agreed....i'm not feeling most of the newer stuff that a lot of the golden era artists are dropping. sometimes it's because their voices have changed and I can't stand to listen to their new sound, or bad beat selection, or because they're trying to sound 'current', which doesn't usually end well