[Article] 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

djfilthyrich

[Article] 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found

Post by djfilthyrich »

I came across this article....some interesting info I didn't know about before. Hard to say if it's 100% all true, but it seems pretty credible to me. Some of the tracks mentioned have leaked though I believe

https://picassobaby.com/2017/12/12/10-s ... has-found/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

beatjunkie299

Re: [Article] 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has F

Post by beatjunkie299 »

First time I heard that Keith Murray verse from "Who Shot Ya?" was on MJB's My Life Interlude

djfilthyrich

Post by djfilthyrich »

beatjunkie299 wrote:First time I heard that Keith Murray verse from "Who Shot Ya?" was on MJB's My Life Interlude

Same here....then I remember hearing it on the Bad Boy Mixtape Vol.1

step one

Post by step one »

Yeah there's a tinny tape rip of that. I think I have Murray doing the same verse over Who Shot Ya on a hot 97 freestyle years later.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

djfilthyrich

Post by djfilthyrich »

step one wrote:Yeah there's a tinny tape rip of that. I think I have Murray doing the same verse over Who Shot Ya on a hot 97 freestyle years later.
Murray re-did his verse on Hot 97? Dope....did they ever drop it on one of those Hot 97 promo 12"s?

step one

Post by step one »

don't think so.I'm sure it's on a tape rip I posted ages ago. His rhyme definitely starts the same but not sure if he does the whole verse
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

HeRBaN LyRiX
Location: NoRTH CaCKaLaCK by way of tha O~DouBLe T, CaNaDa baby!!!

Post by HeRBaN LyRiX »

Interesting read, but I kind of doubt the Daz & Biggie joints exist. Daz has been known to be somewhat of a liar, so I`m sure we can take these 2 off the list -- the other songs seem pretty possible though. How is it that both Fat Joe & Puff have different numbers when it comes to the Biggie & Joe collabo`s???

herban-lyrix.blogspot.ca

djfilthyrich

Post by djfilthyrich »

HeRBaN LyRiX wrote:Interesting read, but I kind of doubt the Daz & Biggie joints exist. Daz has been known to be somewhat of a liar, so I`m sure we can take these 2 off the list -- the other songs seem pretty possible though. How is it that both Fat Joe & Puff have different numbers when it comes to the Biggie & Joe collabo`s???
Yeah hard to tell what happened with the Joe Biggie story...either Joe embellished, or Puff wasn't there for the whole session or sumthin