Golden Era Trivia

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

Kelly Kel wrote:Masta Ace and Fat Joe had beef in the mid 90's

Fat Joe accussed Masta Ace in some magazine of "selling out" ("what's love" anyone...?) to the west coast with The INC sh*t he was rocking - the born to roll remix etc - Ace ripped him on a dis track called "top ten" i used to have it on a tape and it was sick wish i still had it

Basically Ace breaks down the top ten reasons Fat Joe is wack on the song and it was ill had an ill KRS sample in the chorus

)
man I had that on 12" once, I lent my copy to a DJ friend and never got it back :evil: ...I am pretty sure I could find the mp3 though.

Diggedy

Post by Diggedy »

Jaz wrote:
Kelly Kel wrote:Masta Ace and Fat Joe had beef in the mid 90's

Fat Joe accussed Masta Ace in some magazine of "selling out" ("what's love" anyone...?) to the west coast with The INC sh*t he was rocking - the born to roll remix etc - Ace ripped him on a dis track called "top ten" i used to have it on a tape and it was sick wish i still had it

Basically Ace breaks down the top ten reasons Fat Joe is wack on the song and it was ill had an ill KRS sample in the chorus

)
man I had that on 12" once, I lent my copy to a DJ friend and never got it back :evil: ...I am pretty sure I could find the mp3 though.
I posted the mp3 link up about 5 posts back in this thread.

Combo7

Post by Combo7 »

Diggedy wrote:Santa's down with hip hop.

http://s16.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=C3B4 ... 50D97390DB

Fuck.

Can someone please reup this?

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

The Frankest wrote:
I Drive A Lexus wrote:-Busta has a male lover somewhere in Europe.
it's true
:superarrow:

Kalistoga

Post by Kalistoga »

This thread is perfect for Formless (Kevin Beacham)

Didn't Formless claim on HHI that he was the one who told Common that Cube dissed him? I think he stated that Common didn't know about the diss until he asked him about it...

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

hahahaha I still remember the infamous "Stump Formless" thread where we asked a bunch of shit and he ended up answering it all with ease...that cat knew everything....he's over at the Old School Hiphop board and they constantly droppin' knowledge over along with Ready Red of the Original Ghetto Boys...you won't find a topic over the year of 1991 over there and those cats are like a board of Formless's they helped me out with an ol' school song I couldn't figure out for the love of me. But anyway back to the topic.......

- The King of Chill of the Alliance taught DJ Premier how to chop samples.

- Chucky Smash of the Legion is now a radio personality...

- Ras Kass and Pharcyde used to be dancers for the Skeme team. (Divine Styler and C.O Dire)

hired gun

Post by hired gun »

^^^

what board is this?